Quote Originally Posted by Sahdhiera View Post
    Wiped on Cho'gall with about 300 HP left... worst wipe in my WoW history.
    Ouch, that is probably one of the worst wipes in anyone's wow history lol.

My best friend at the time was in that and I was right behind him watching.

Probably a 0.2% wipe on M'uru (Way before patch 3.0)

10+ Year Old Account
    70k hp wiped on Baleroc 10 normal :/ 2 of us left alive, myself (hunter) and our holy paladin. What does he decide to do? He makes me invincible so I can't do any damage! Then I died. This also happened to be the last attempt of the night, and the last raid before my guild disbands.

Not sure if it was my worst, but definitely my closest <1% wipe, while trying to learn I believe Rotface we literally had our last raid member die when it was at 36,000 health. Pretty much a .1% wipe. Besides that, recently we had a .9% wipe on Baleroc while trying to get him down for the first time. Turned out one of our raid members had forgotten one of their dps CDs that would have done an extra half million easily. /facepalm.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Mu'ru, pre pre nerfs.

Deleted
    The most recent one was Shannox HC. We had been trying it for ages and when we finally got the tactics down and executed a try without big mistakes we wiped at 90k HP on Shannox.. Damn people were cursing on vent. We were so confident we would get it down but I guess the wipe got our spirits down so much we didn't make it past 25-30% HP left anymore. After that we spent 2 more nights on the encounter, killing it on the last try of the second day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had way too many of these. I'm pretty sure I've had them on every boss in Firelands, so far.

For me this'll probally be a wipe on Ragnaros normal on 100k , and also something stupid but this wasnt a wipe: I went to do undying in the end of wotlk , and on KT ( we did everythng before ) someone died from a ice block in the last 7k due to a gcd. everyone was cursing as if you would typ it with caps on vent :<

---------- Post added 2011-08-26 at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bungybounce View Post
    got a 2% wipe on alysrazor the other week :\ got her down the next day tho
    thats just mean lol. Usually everything rolls good if everyone can survive a round , and then its just a piece of cake. I would rage out if i would wipe like this on her ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    Wiped on Beth'Tilac with 46 hp.

FOURTY SIX.

Killed it next attempt though. You should have heard vent. My ears have never bled out that much..

10+ Year Old Account
    a 70 hp wipe on a boss I can't remember. But yeah, 70 hp. Not 70k, 70.

I wouldnt say 1% wipe but after not been able to get a 25 man raid together due to the summer we tried progress on Majordomo 10 man, 5% wipe and not a kill following it, we back now to 25 man progress now tho so all should be good

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grang View Post
    That's relavent to the thread how?

^this ;p
    How is your comment relevant to this thread? You never came with a wipe?

Classic wipe, 1 % Raggy

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage iceblocking defile onto raid(instead of blink) at 11% on LK25hc. He never stopped hearing about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting nef down to 11000 health on the last attempt of the night with all b-rez's, self rez's, etc used, tanking pally, popped everything and was going insane all the way from 50k to 11k and then ploop. I had the /serverquit LOL!

60k hp on heroic Baleroc, he enraged, someone was DC'd and got countdown(obviously) and there goes the raid lol.

A less than 10K wipe on Prince in Kara was probably the worst I was there for.

The guild I was in at the time did a 3K wipe on Mag though.

Deleted
    Lady Vashj 1% wipe, just me and my friend paladin were alive. I died and everyone start screeming on vent bubble bubbleeee, he did but wasn't enought :<
    And we killed it like week after , still hurts bad.

We typically have a 1% wipe on every progression fight. It's just tradition. The other week is was 11% wipe on normal rag. We do the 1% wipe thing, then take a smoke break/shots break and win after that.