Page 32 of 132 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

don't remember if it was exactly a 1% wipe, but pre 3.1 we were doing sarth 3d. we had downed it before so we thought it would be easy now. We go and a few people die to stupid sh*t early. No problem. Then some more start dying and when the 3rd drake dies we have ~15 people left. We keep fighting thinking holy shit we are gonna finish this. We have like 5 healers and all 3 tanks up so dps is very slow. So sarth is dying slowly but surely and then about 30% he starts his AoE soft enrage. We think holy shit burn that mother f*cker. We get him low, under 10% his AoE kills everyone. NOT COOL...

patchwerk 25 man... i was last man standing as guild MT at 25k hp left after an OT died so constant hateful ownage of every1

400hp.

400...bloody hp... 1 melee hit and i woulda done it...

400/13 038 575 is possibly the msot painful thing ive ever seen

the worst wipe I've ever had was a horde raid trying to down magni in IF shortly after the wotlk talents patch.
    two full raids; 80 hordies (this was back in BC when we were all 70 but the city bosses already 80, mind you) got magni down to 15k HP, but then the alliance players arrived in IF just in the nick of time...
    like 10 allie healers healed him up to 70k, then 100k, while another two dozens start focus nuking the horde healers and the tanks...
    raid chat went mental, you can imagine, haha....

it was the only leader left for the black war bear aswell :'(

Toc10 hardmode anubarak 50 hp left...... shoulda popped reincarnation and shocked him ;/
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic
    "OMFG I spent 7g buying [insert item name] from action house, but it didn't go in my bag!"....

Heroic Anub 25 - 59,400 health (0.2%)

http://spanko.shackspace.com/60k.jpg

Toc 10 hc anub arak with 50 tries

29936 hp / 5438k

http://tarhatalom.hu/users/ced/wow/toc10gc.jpg

ToGC on Faction champs.
    Druid (resto), Priest (holy), rogue, dk, lock, mage.

Lets just say...healer alive...lock at 2%...tryna moonfire it to death...with 1/10 of a mana bar left..hahah needless to say we had the biggest lol about it...and that was our closest attempt to downing it...=/...i don't think he got much off moonfiring lol...probs to like 1.96% or something ;D

Mother Shahraz in BT. Literally had a bit more than 1k hp left. -.-

15+ Year Old Account

Anub, 30 hp. Not 30k, just 30.

15+ Year Old Account

Okay so the guild was doing Naxx, and realised we hadn't died at all, so we were all happy since we were going to be getting the alliance first immortal. We got him to 2%, when our rogue started freaking out, and chained all of our melee who got iceblocked, and someone died at 1%, and KT at like 100k hp. We all cried, and never got Glory of the Raider. WTB Black Drake =/ (Even though I <3 my Ironbound :P)
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Tempest keep, Void Reaver.

About 1500 hp, a hunter is left alone but misses his Arcane shot. Dies of bubble after that
    Got screenie somewhere

He is really is we just had unlucky :b

Recently started making signatures, u want me to make one for you? PM me and we'll see !

10m Sarth 3D.

You have no idea how depressed I was when after 6 tries I still couldn't get my of The Nightfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

15+ Year Old Account

ooo wow 6 tries.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Mu'ru by FAR, I cant explain how many 2% 1% wipes we had..
    ^this by F A R!
    (deleted the rest of your quote, 'cause it didnt matched with our last man standings ^^
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeo
    10m Sarth 3D.

You have no idea how depressed I was when after 6 tries I still couldn't get my of The Nightfall.
    Same here 10man 3d zerg tactic, 80 attempts before we found out that we had to taunt away Tenebron before he enraged

our worst wipe was 0% yes the wow ui actually said 0% he had around 500hp left when he went immune.

after 80 attempt ´s we used a druid to taunt and dash tenebron and oneshotted it.

Ignorance ftw xD
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

anub10 heroic with 50 tries remaining.

fuck knows what happened. tank got twatted.

49 tries remaining.

gutted.
    | Youtube: Haylen Games! | Twitter: @Haylengames |

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    ooo wow 6 tries.
    Was probably more, but ti was a pug, so obviously they didn't want to go on forever. ;/
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Maiden of Virtue, Karazhan.

I miss karazhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for The Ashbringer but all I got was this lame axe]
    Ret Pride

I've actually had a 0% wipe before on KT 25.....was our first try of the night (at around 11:00 p.m.) and for some reason we could not down him. We stayed up till around 4:00 a.m. wiping between 30%-50%, it was terribly pathetic. There was much yelling over vent.

Firefighter pre nerf, 3am after 7 hours of tries... 2% and everyone in raid alive.... and then a nice women's voice: "Self destruction sequence complete. Have a nice day."

boom

And that numb silence on TS afterwards,