Thread: bug with Sapph?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: bug with Sapph?

This might be an "Onyxia deep breathes more" kind of thing, but last week with Sapphiron on farm for ages, we brought a small heal team and within that 2 were either new/social that we were starting to gear up to mitigate attrition while we wait for 3.1. So we had some issues that night and then even more issues on Malygos thanks to all the bugs going on there. So now many of our healers are all freaking out over the nerfs and can't seem to differentiate stupid bugs or changes and the actual change to their class. So freaking annoying.

Re: bug with Sapph?

Supposedly this bug has been hotfixed to correlate more to how the fight ran when WOTLK was released, in 10 man ticking 1200 every 2 seconds, even though the tool tip won't be update till next client patch.

I run guild naxx tomorrow, and now with this hot fix there should be no reason not to 1 shot him.

It was just sad that i leveled my lock to 80 in a week, got into naxx and full cleared, 100 club achievement, and now it changed to where it was the end of the raid every week cause it just seemed randomly undo-able.