Arcane, Fire, or Frost?

I have a problem with my build. There is no THE BEST build for PvE rite now, there are Arc, Arc/Fire and FFB.

There problem is  that i hate fire and FFB due to spamming this freakin 3 secs casts all the time with breaks for Pyro LB and Scorch sometimes and arcane is freakin weird( I manage to do all this tactic but all those counting and looking for buffs (even with addons) is not fun when you farm Naxx or whatever. I love frost its spammin Frostbolt and Inst Fireballs but somehow i find it intersting. I was leveling 1-70 and 70-80 with frost and I found love to frost.

My Question is: Do someone know 'How lower frost PvE Dps is? and is respecin worth it even if I like it?

My gear is for FFB or Arc/Fire but Im getting some haste gear atm.

I heard that there will be some frost changes, I hope buffs.

Re: Arcane, Fire, or Frost?

I would say Frost is around 500 dps behind. I hate to link this dps sample output but here you go: http://code.google.com/p/simulationc...i/SampleOutput

As you can see, Frost is low atm compared to other specs but if you're farming Naxx - then I say just go spec Frost if you like it.

I stay arcane, although I sometimes don't make it to the top 3. Just do what's fun!