Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What paladins really need........

Is a better cleanse ability.

Really seriously the cleanse we have now doesn't cut it anymore the all the spam of dots, dots, dots. We have hunter dots, we have priest dots, we have warlock dots, we have mage dots, we have druid dots, we have lolknights dots and diseases and to top it all off rogues poisons.

They should really reduce the mana cost and take cleanse off the global cooldown, or make a funky new cleanse that is actually useful like removing 5 dots at a time or something. Something that is actually worth using.

All we have is some RNG ability that gives you a RNG chance to have increased RNG resist to dots when you cleanse... well whoop ti diddle frikking do. A double RNG talent not worth even 1 talent point to have since you will never cleanse to begin with. I mean really Using cleanse now is the same as watching you hp drop by 5k more since you were stupid enough to cleanse and waste a global cooldown instead of healing yourself and eating the dots.

Re: What paladins really need........

yes, holy paladins are obviously bad in arena because they dont have a proper cleanse, especially 2v2... wait wat?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand

so on top of the lolz insane burst dmg you want to take off all damage to you from other classes 100% of the time...

Nice, people like you ruin the game for everyone.

You mentioned an improved cleanse so QQ a bit more and sure enough blizz will give it to you because paladins are catered to.

Are you retarded?

What have you been smoking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blooddeity
    What paladins really need........
    is a big nerf
    :
    Ceko@Al'Akir-EU
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Ceko&gn=Voivodite

[blizzquote author=Blizzard staff]Furthermore, it's not like there is much skill involved to that rotation ("GC SEZ RETS R FACEROLLERZ"). You hit the buttons and damage happens. [/blizzquote]

while we r at it I want 100% chance to crit on every attack.

see what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceko
    is a big nerf
    :
    ahhahahahahahahahhahaha ^^^^ EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by Snoosie
    What have you been smoking ?

15+ Year Old Account

what paladin's rly need is a paladin mace and stop this shit about axes and swords.

make a pala mace drop in ulduar that says: class: pala

if u think this is off topic then read the thread name
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    what paladin's rly need is a paladin mace and stop this shit about axes and swords.

make a pala mace drop in ulduar that says: class: pala

if u think this is off topic then read the thread name
    Your idea is better than the OP so have at it

How the hell do you stun someone with a sword or axe anyway?

You should only be able to stun with maces. seriously just think about it.

I think getting hit square on the head with a sword, axe or mace is enough to stun someone.

If you don't think so just have someone try it on you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tech
    I think getting hit square on the head with a sword, axe or mace is enough to stun someone.

If you don't think so just have someone try it on you :P
    I dont mean it that way.. Axes and Swords slice, but to stun requires a blunt object such as a hammer or "mace" why not make the game more realistic?

agree need better cleanse...also need a new divine shield lvl 34 skill ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    I dont mean it that way.. Axes and Swords slice, but to stun requires a blunt object such as a hammer or "mace" why not make the game more realistic?
    I do not believe it is unrealistic to have a sword or axe stun someone, you are the one drawing your conclusions based on fantasy. A smack on the head by a axe, sword or mace is more than capable of stunning a person thus making the game more realistic than your proposal. As I said before if you find this unrealistic try it on yourself.

so... not sure if you knew this but; Pallies are OP. As such, QQing for more power generally doesn't sit well with the comunity.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

More MACES for Paladins? Screw that. As both Prot and Holy I was stuck with retarded maces for 90% of both Vanilla and BC. I am glad I got to steal Turning Tide from the guild casters. I want swords, and axes, NO MORE MACES!

Quote Originally Posted by RaidedXofAM
    More MACES for Paladins? Screw that. As both Prot and Holy I was stuck with retarded maces for 90% of both Vanilla and BC. I am glad I got to steal Turning Tide from the guild casters. I want swords, and axes, NO MORE MACES!
    ^
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    You can smack them with the Broadside of your sword/Axe... use your imagination :P

Oh and Chronalis I beat a Hunter in Wintergrasp too and it was 1v1. she had 7-8 stacks of Tenacity and like 80+k HP i still killed her without Lay on hands. (i did have to bubble and heal though obviously, but PROT FTW)

holy paladins have a spec that already helps prevent any magic, poison, etc. after u use cleanse by 30% or something.

one cleanse = removes 1 magic, 1 poison, AND 1 disease

cleanse is fine as it is.

"Gnomes will win, by unleashing their secret, previously unknown weapon from deep in the bowels of Gnomeregan: Gnome druids. Those kittens and bear cubs will rip everyone apart."