[Best In Slot] 4P Over Zeliek's Guantlets

So I've been debating what is better. Many BiS websites including retpaladin.com say that the Zeliek's gauntlets are BiS, but so is another piece of T7.5 (Obsidian Greathelm) making it so that you don't get the 4P. Is loosing the 4P worth gaining the stats given by those gloves? Linking armory (I have the greatness deck, just have to wait 2 weeks to turn it in :**( )

Best regards,
    Byron

Re: [Best In Slot] 4P Over Zeliek's Guantlets

visit the ej forums talking about ret paladins. While the forum states the 4pc is worth it the increase is a mere 30k damage over a 4 minute period.

It's basically up to you, wear both and see which one you like better.

Re: [Best In Slot] 4P Over Zeliek's Guantlets

Zeliek's Gauntlets vs Valorous Redemption Gauntlets

1st - F-ck EJ, learn to play the game yourself and while you can listen to theorycrafters take most of your own logic in to account.

Alright,

# Zeliek's Gauntlets are equal to Valorous in Strength, they both give the same amounts of socket slots and crappy socket bonus.
    # T7 set bonus gives you: More Mana, More Damage, More DOT possibilities (Righteous Vengeance)
    # You can easily get the expertise elsewhere from weapons such as: The Inevitable Defeat and The Jawbone which are both great weapons for a raiding paladin
    # The Valorous Redemption Helm is honestly crap compared to Spiked Titansteel Helm, so you should use Spiked Titansteel until you get Obsidian Greathelm, which indeed is the best ret paladin helm you can get, atm.

The setup I use for 4th Set bonus:

Valorous Chest
    Valorous Legs
    Valorous Gloves
    Valorous Shoulders

If you need: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...r&n=Undertaker my armory.