Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WTF is with this

I heard that blizzard is putting a damage cap on pallys to keep them from beating other dps classes. I'm generally in touch with post but does anyone know if it's true?

Re: WTF is with this

Fail, just complete fail.

Lulz.

That is all.

Hm, one of the worst yet.

+1, that's all these threads are good for anyway right?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

/facedesk ..... When /facepalm just isn't enough.

yeah it's true, it is called patch 3.1 (+1)

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac
    I heard that blizzard is putting a damage cap on pallys to keep them from beating other dps classes. I'm generally in touch with post but does anyone know if it's true?
    Yea, and it's going to happen "soon" http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
    If you got 2 cakes and i eat 3 of them, how manny cakes do you have left?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Why are you all /facepalming this guy? What he said is the truth. Paladins are no longer allowed to crit over 4k in pvp situations!

/ironi off
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

I just completely lost what little faith I had in the human race.

/throat because /wrist is for girls.

In 3.1, pali attacks will no longer deal damage. Instead every weapon swing will sprout a number of begonias equal to the weapon speed.

no u

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    In 3.1, pali attacks will no longer deal damage. Instead every weapon swing will sprout a number of begonias equal to the weapon speed.
    rofl
    I've no idea what to write here.

Will it scale with haste tho?

15+ Year Old Account

LOL I'm going to fall off my chair

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    Why are you all /facepalming this guy? What he said is the truth. Paladins are no longer allowed to crit over 4k in pvp situations!

/ironi off
    I just /facepalmed my head clean off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynn
    Will it scale with haste tho?
    That would be OP

Fail troll fail.

Tell them the truth, about how they replaced our Tier 8 with a Homosexual Spacesuit, changed the artwork on consecration so it grows flowers instead.

Oh and they took the ass out of our underpants. But cheeks are visible people.
    They also renamed Blood Elfs to twinks, and Dwarfs to big daddy.

Turns out Twinks and Big Daddies can no longer attack each other. They instead start a spankfest, which is enjoyed by gnomes through out Azeroth.

Ummmm, I also think Divine shield now look's like a giant glow in the dark condom, I can't be sure of that....it could be flavored.

God I hate trolls.

I prefer petunias. or daisies.

Also, i am going to assume that the number sprouted will be rounded to the nearest whole number because 3.4 "flowers of choice" would look rather odd yes?

Edit:
    flowers of choice could be different for each seal used?
    Example:
    Seal of Blood Red Roses....

Quote Originally Posted by Divinestorm

Tell them the truth, about how they replaced our Tier 8 with a Homosexual Spacesuit, changed the artwork on consecration so it grows flowers instead.
    T8 is awsome!
    The fact it has a kilt only make it more awsome!

Seriously though, why would Paladins need a dmg cap?
    For pve there are other classes that do more dps then retis, for pvp the problem is really the balance between being able to reduce incomeing dmg and dishing it out and retris can do them both at the same time.