Poll: Which instance would you want?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Your vote for a new CoT instance/raid

CoT: Obsidian Sanctum, there you have to defeat sartharion so he asks for assistance in the future, allowing you to get your drake.
    Or at least a CoT: War of the shifting sand, where you would fight AQ constructs, silithid, and general rajaxx again.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Either CoT: Race to the frozen throne where you have to help arthas get to the throne or a CoT instance where you have to help the other dragon flights stop deathwing.

I dont know why itd happen but what if they made Uldum a CoT instance, before the snake thing got out... and make it a raid or something. Just a thought, but then again we wouldn't be able to change time.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

CoT: Blackrock spire:
    U have to kill Lothar (a bronze dragon 'll loot that, who 'll be a betrayer and give it to Nefarian) and then whit a great time-jump u 'll help te retrive the ashbinger, whith random Infinite stuff (whithout portal coz infinite portal looks gay )

I don't think there will be much more in the way of CoT instances. It looks like with WotLK we are coming closer to the final showdown with the Infinite Dragonflight at which point we won't need to travel through time to fight them. They may still add one or two runs but I doubt more than that. I see a maybe a Raid where we find out that Nozdormu is runnng the Infinite and maybe even fighting him there but he gets away to the Chamber of Aspects where we finish him in an OS type battle. Or we could kill him in the CoT raid and his second in the CoA fight.

I'd like to see CoT: Opening of CoT.
    Oderint dum metuant

The Tomb of Sargeras
    chapter 3 of Terror of the Tides of the nightelf campaign of warcraft 3.

helping Maiev Shadowsong search for illidan in the tomb and also help here escape when it starts to sink.

Caverns of Time - The rise of Hogger

You journey back in time once again to do battle with the Infinite Dragonflight. It turns out, in 30 years from now, the Infinite Dragonflight launch a massive offensive on Azeroth, quickly capturing most of the Eastern Kingdoms, who fall under their mighty, infinite claws.

Just as victory seemed assured, a mighty warrior rose up from the destruction to strike down the threat, once and for all. They called him...Hogger.

After leaving Elwynn and his noob pwning ways behind, he settles into the abandoned Deadmines and opens up a pirate themed bar, with strippers and affordable alcoholic beverage. Pleased with his new life, he resists the call from the inner warrior and happily serves up drinks and ejects the odd drunken gnome who took it upon himself to sneak a feel at one of the strippers.

And then it happens. Stormwind falls fo the might of the infinite dragons, along with all its dependancies. Hidden away in his caves, Hogger pays no attention to the threat. Determined to crush the humans, the dragons head for Westfall, where they stumble upon a colourful flyer advertising the hottest booty this side of Ironforge. Intruiged, a party are dispatched to the Deadmines, where they find Hogger's filthy little sin nest and begin to dispatch the customers.

Enraged, he can resist no more. The cave almost collapses under his mighty, bestial roar. The dragons look on in horror as the mighty Gnoll warlord thrusts himself at his attackers with all of his rage. Some manage to escape and warn their commanders of what would become their impending doom. Single handedly, Hogger reclaims Stormwind, slaughtering 30,000 dragons in the process.

The stage is then set for revenge. Journey brave adventurer, to the Caverns of Time, where you must hinder the Infinite Dragonflights attempts to assasinate the future demi god. Marvel, as you enter into the Valley of Heroes to be confronted by the Infinite brood, stop their advance to Hogger's camp. However, be careful. Should you reach Hogger too soon, he will turn on you. And against Hogger, there can be no victory. The dragons know this and plan to kill his Gnoll brothers, which would send him into a violent rage greater than the great sundering itself, destroying all life on Azeroth.

Defend his brothers against the onslaught, save Azeroth from the fury of the greatest power to ever exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

what would happen if you went back in time and killed sageras *i cant remember how to spell his name*
    and maybe that will be the last 40 man raid they will put
    go back in time
    stop the evil from ever starting
    save the world from much chaos

of course you would have to be like lvl 200 with 400k health tanks and dps and heals doing over 20k

its nice to think of the furture
    its also bad sometimes *cry*
    back to forgetting ..aaaahhhh.......goood......
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

There was a mission in WC3: ROC where you had Thrall and Jaina Proudmoore trying to sneak into an ancient dungeon at the summit of Stonetalon Mountains. The map was "The Oracle," Chapter 7 from the Orc Campaign. Inside there was an "oracle" of immense power than would give leadership guideance to both the Alliance / Horde leaders. This oracle was a dupe, it was of course Medivh.

The dungeon itself was RPG-like for WC3: ROC and would make a good transition into an MMO dungeon / instance crawl. The instance had red-acidic water, crimson walls, medieval torture devices, black iron cells, red mushrooms (there was a red eerie glow to the whole place), and large bridges.

Depending if you were Alliance or Horde you would be tasked with helping your faction's leader/squad reach Medivh at the end of the dungeon; battling of course the denizens of the dungeon (Owlbears, Revenants, Undead, Slimes, Worgs, Salamanders, Harpies, Red Dragon, etc.). To tie it in with the theme of the COT instance you'd also have to deal with the Infinite Dragonflight trying to stop you from reaching Medivh - who was trying to have the Alliance/Horde team together for the "Reign of Chaos" in the storyline. Also, you needed the "Heart of Aszine", which was the heart dropped by the Red Dragon who was fighting off a band of harpies and their queen. Something Blizzard could fashion into a three-way tug-of-war boss fight. Like for example making the infinite dragonflight "warp into" the bodies of the harpies mid-fight with Aszine.

Its important that the infinite dragon flight stops Thrall and Jaina and the agents from the bronze dragon flight because in the next chapter after this RTS mission, Thrall and Jaina team up to fight Grom Hellscream and the Legion. If they don't team up, there is a good chance that the "future" will be a victory won by corrupted Grom Hellscream and the Legion.

... anyways, something to add to the discussion.

^^ thats a cool idea, i totally forgot about that quest/objective but it does give that instance feel.

Brings another good idea, The cave quest in WC3 when your on the island Senjin dies on. Then you go into the cave and its all zig zag like, and the "sea witch" comes. Thatd be a cool instance type.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

Deleted

CoT: War of the Ancients. Period.

Brudish

anything with Kael'thas in it so I win my 500g bet that he will be in Wrath some how.

Quote Originally Posted by Brudish
    anything with Kael'thas in it so I win my 500g bet that he will be in Wrath some how.
    I have a reliable source that informed me: Kael'thas will be a level 82 mob in the first region of next xpac, a caster ghost.
    Quotes:
    - While wandering: They won't ever know MgT was merely a setback.
    - Aggro: Taste true power!
    - Slaying a player: Woot!
    - Enrage: I have not come this far to be stopped (again)!
    - Dies: Omfg, nerf rouges!!

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

I just want another bronze dragon faction so i can push for exalted with it like the dragon symphatiser i am :

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/Fierypowah/GSfail.jpg

GS has ruined the game.