Ret dps on the PTR

Hi I want to hear from the pallies that have access to the ptr. Has our damage improved at all with the addition of 15%more damage on cs and exorcism? Are we having a lot of troubles with our mana since they are removing SA?

Also I wanted to know if anyone has tried 5 points in Seals of the Pure along with the new seal of righteousness glyph to see if that takes the place of SoB since we are losing SA? I am curious to see if the holy damage per swing is the same, more, or less than SoB as well as the judgments.

If our damage still sucks and SoR is not better than SoB, does anyone have any ideas that they think would work? If you do I recommend trying them on the wow forums, anything can help us atm.

Re: Ret dps on the PTR

Damage is hard to monitor when you go oom in 2mins.

more news at 11

We are not losing SA, we are just going to get mana back through JotW instead. Righteousness cant crit so it will never be better than martyr. It also judges for nothing.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

• Quote Originally Posted by Varaben
      We are not losing SA, we are just going to get mana back through JotW instead. Righteousness cant crit so it will never be better than martyr. It also judges for nothing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
      • Spiritual Attunement: Removed from trainers. It is now available deep in the Protection tree for 2 ranks at 5/10%.

Paladins are just in a part where they are in the middle of a removal and something they will get in the future. So with next build I am sure the JotW talent will be buffed, wait for that and ask the question then