Stupid horde lock pvp vid

heya guys this video was for pure fun. Its not a skill vid nor a ZOMG im so awsome video its about stupid horde that dont no when someone outgears them and keep coming back for more haha. hope u enjoy

http://vimeo.com/3637739

Re: Stupid horde lock pvp vid

lol soundeditting could have be done a little better... 2 much bass

lol ya its not a great edit all i did was put in the clip and zoom in sry if i hurt ur ears :P

Bah and warlocks complain about PVP... you just stand there while a shammy is opening a can of whoop-ass on you with 2 wolfs.......

I mean seriously how can warlocks even complain about PVP when you can just stand there and eat the damage that a shammy with 2 wolfs does by simply dotting and draining?

I am not talking about the OP complaining about warlocks and PVP, but about the other people who actually think Warlocks are "Underpowered". After this vid I am not going to believe anyone that dare says that warlocks are underpowered.

I mean I am not saying that you shouldn't be able to beat a shammy, but I am saying that it should at least require you to use special tactics/abilities or at least any way of even remotely trying to minimise incomming damage. You are tanking that shammy better than any prot war/tankadin/feral druid could.

@OP sorry i am trailing off the thread. Back on-topic. I liked the vid it only the music was a bit hard on the ears and it didn't really sound like the music was properly edited.

Anyway loved how you used the teleport thingy in the second fase of the vid .

Yeah warlocks are OP because they can tank an enhancement shaman with lvl70 gear, that was funny.

And it's a fact that enhancement have zero survability at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by cagoule
    Yeah warlocks are OP because they can tank an enhancement shaman with lvl70 gear, that was funny.

And it's a fact that enhancement have zero survability at the moment.
    enhancement's survivability=hoping the other guy goes afk before the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooddeity
    Bah and warlocks complain about PVP... you just stand there while a shammy is opening a can of whoop-ass on you with 2 wolfs.......

I mean seriously how can warlocks even complain about PVP when you can just stand there and eat the damage that a shammy with 2 wolfs does by simply dotting and draining?

I am not talking about the OP complaining about warlocks and PVP, but about the other people who actually think Warlocks are "Underpowered". After this vid I am not going to believe anyone that dare says that warlocks are underpowered.

I mean I am not saying that you shouldn't be able to beat a shammy, but I am saying that it should at least require you to use special tactics/abilities or at least any way of even remotely trying to minimise incomming damage. You are tanking that shammy better than any prot war/tankadin/feral druid could.

@OP sorry i am trailing off the thread. Back on-topic. I liked the vid it only the music was a bit hard on the ears and it didn't really sound like the music was properly edited.

Anyway loved how you used the teleport thingy in the second fase of the vid .

perhaps you missed the difference in gear level between the two of them?
    also that shaman was doing shit from what i could see. not interrupting fear cast... hit him a few times for virtually no damage whatsoever. that shaman sucked horribly so idk what u talking about.
    the op did a good job but the plain truth is those guys sucked badly.

@OP what addons are you using. i would love to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

yea the whole point of this video was showing people with really bad gear and skill coming back for a @ss kicking i found it funny..

Not a video of skill or showing how OP warlocks are lol that shammy sucked and the lock was destro and didnt no how to stun me.