Balance DPS and raidbuffs

With full raidbuffs, i mean everything possibly available, how much will your DPS increase.

So if you able to pull 2000, 2500, 3000 dps on a dummy without any buffs at all. How much dps should you be albe to push on Patch with everything

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Balance DPS and raidbuffs

Personally, I pull up to 5,300 with a Heroism/Bloodlust. Meaning that I have my Focus Magic and my Totem of Wrath and such.

We, last time I check, were off on the achievement by two - three seconds. Other than that, I pull almost 4000.
    Either way it is, it just varies with the Buffs I have, and the Crit I have during the fight, I pulled nearly 7k because I got a pure crit streak and I had to stop casting my SF before I pulled threat.

Either way, hope this helps.
    Naocho: 100 Worgen Druid - Eldre'Thalas
    Naocho's Armory

Personally I do about 3k DPS self buffed on a dummy, but I know I can pull 4k+ when raid buffed (I haven't raided as boomkin in a while so likely that will be higher now - probably around 4.5k+). I'm not sure whether all classes are like this, but certainly boomkins gain a lot out of the raid buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Don't have figures since test dummies are boring targets, but last time I did it, the difference was HUGE. Over 1k DPS. (difference)

Last I tried the dummies was a month or two ago and I pulled 2.3-2.5k DPS, went into a raid and pulled 3.7-4k DPS.

Since then my gear has improved and I would probably do more.
    Click me for my Armory ^.^

25: NR 15/15, VoA 1/1, OS 1/1 1D, 2D, 3D, EoE 1/1

Just did some testing on a dummy, I was pulling around 3.3-3.5k. This week on PW i was pulling 5700+.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

First of all, Patch dps is rubbish, more than telling what one can do, its about how fast the kill is done. The faster the kill, the higher the individual dps. As an example, my dps is anything from 3k(17man, close to enrage) to near 6k(good composition, full raid and the best players present) depending how fast we take Patch down. On a avarage Naxx clear my dps is about 3.7k on bosses, thou few bosses are significantly lower(and some higher ofc) depending on the ammount of bad luck/movement/rng on the given boss. annyways. Patch is not a bench mark. More than anything, its a measure of overall raid efectivenes, not a measure of individual output.

Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.