Thread: Need Help.

Need Help.

I am currently very happy with my UI setup. The only 2 things that bother me are that I use SexyMap and I still use default Blizz Buffs and there is a gap between the buffs and the edge of the screen, is there anyway to fix that?? Also while talking about buffs, what addon will give me what raid members don't have a certain buff when I mouse over it?

2nd problem is quest tracking stayed anchored to the minimap which I moved to the lower right hand portion of my screen, is there an add-on (quest helper?) that would make it so I could choose where my quest tracker shows up?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Need Help.

1) Use a buff addon like Bison (my personal fave). Looks like the default Blizz buffs, but is movable, scalable, you can change the gaps between buffs, and the buffs can be skinned with ButtonFacade.

2) I use XRS (XRaidStatus) for that.

3) Many questlogs have their own tracker (some call it a "minion") that can be moved. For those that don't, I know most minimap addons have the ability to move the quest tracker location built in. I just don't know if sexymap has that ability. If it doesn't, you might try QuestGuru. Or get an addon that just does quest tracking, like nQuestLog or MonkeyQuest.