Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Worlds fastest Sartharion 3D kill (10)

Its still not a 3d kill because drakes survived.
    Yes its a twilight zone.
    Yes you got the loots.

dont advertise it as a 3d kill. The worlds fastest twiligt zone sounds k.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul
    Actually, thread Kiib mentioned was based upon another thread on arguably most popular russian WoW board.

Couple of raiders claimed that way killed Sartharion+3 in 80 seconds, ignoring all the Drakes. But only few believed them `cos they had almost nothing as proof of their deed. Only single Recount screenshot there raid damage exactly matched buffed Sarth`s health.

So I doubt Kiib`s kill is First Kill of Sarth+3 that way but it`s first recorded kill. Anyway, gratz. ^_^
    http://wowwebstats.com/?npc=-28860&highlight=2
    as you can see, there are 3 kills in top 5 from russian servers, 2 of them are made on 31 of march, the fastest one (1 min 17 secs) is ours

Edit: (megaplayer EU-Warsong) not exactly the RU realm, but when the wws account was made, there were no RU realms ><

thats our log

Can any1 tell me the name of the addon showing the heath bars of the mobs as a list? (On the upper right corner)

Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maevisance
    Can any1 tell me the name of the addon showing the heath bars of the mobs as a list? (On the upper right corner)

Thx in advance.
    DeadlyBossMods

grats guys loving your work and hope it carries on.

silly little pedants, the guys zerged it and won . end of, just because you either a)didnt think to try. b) cant kill him the normal way c) cant kill him with voidy up d) are whiney lil bitches doesn mean that the guys didnt do it. in fact it would be hard to make whine here due to all the sour grapes.
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

Quote Originally Posted by Aullah
    Its still not a 3d kill because drakes survived.
    Yes its a twilight zone.
    Yes you got the loots.

dont advertise it as a 3d kill. The worlds fastest twiligt zone sounds k.
    Bitter much? You probably fail at life also.

A Sarth 3D kill is defeating the encounter when you engage it with Sartharion and all three drakes alive.

Defeating the encounter requires you to get the achievement and the loot.

It's the world's fastest Sarth 3D kill. End of story.

Now please stop being retarded.

Meh, what a boring way to do it

I persoanlly enjoyed the few nights we had on it wiping and getting through it with our 3 tank (MT was a void), 3 healer setup!
    Killed him tuesday there. Was great to be wiping and actually having to try to achieve something

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    The dragons enrage and as a result they wipe. Not a valid kill if you wipe to the drakes after sarth dies...
    who gives a shit, you are just jelaous

Deleted

whatever the soar grieffers say: gratz on the impressive kill !

Quote Originally Posted by Desdimonda

I persoanlly enjoyed the few nights we had on it wiping and getting through it with our 3 tank (MT was a void), 3 healer setup!
    Killed him tuesday there. Was great to be wiping and actually having to try to achieve something
    To solve some unasked questions: this is not the first 3D kill for most of us, this is a first speed kill. And it's not a guild kill. We didnt need loots, we just wanted to prove to ourselves that it's possible and we can do it. You can check my armory for Twilight achivement if you have any doubts

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    Bitter much for not beeing able to do it? The game awards it as a 3D kill, who are you to say its not? Cry More
    /agree

Quote Originally Posted by Desdimonda

For me, using a void tank is more boring then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    emm
    worlds fastest sartharion 3d kill ?
    no its worlds fastest sartharion kill... +you wipe at the end so its worth shit~~

It was 3D, idiot.

Hehe nice one ^^ GZ

Quote Originally Posted by Blabl
    This isn't a legit 3D kill according to the achievement system. I recall a guild killing Sartharion on 25 without killing the 3 drakes, at the start of WotLK, but they didn't get the achievement.
    You don't know what you're talking about.

grats on overgearing and zerging an encounter! wow is srsz!
    It's just a game.

That's awesome... I want to try this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    grats on overgearing and zerging an encounter! wow is srsz!
    just some usual gear.... blizz gives it to everyone when they reach 80... and hey, it's not like illidan in 1 min with 10 80s

I reported the video to Vimeo because it's gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.