Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    To all the LUA people here, is it possible to have a UI swap resolutions depending on what's being used? I have my desktop which uses 2560x1440 and my laptop which is 1920x1080. I want to create the same UI for both computers but have it recognize the different resolutions so I don't have to go and manually position everything each time I'm on the other system. Is this possible to do or no?
    You can use relative Points, eg. BOTTOMLEFT and then set an offset, so your Element will always be on the BOTTOMLEFT corner with the offset you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    <snip>
    what are the textures for unit frames/bigwigs/etc i just cant find it locally

15+ Year Old Account
    Still working on it for Legion, almost done!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    This is possible one of the coolest and best UI's so far!

Even tho' I am not the biggest fan of all these "Legion styled UIs", I really like that. The minimap is awesome.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    Desktop just broke, which unfortunately means needing to use a laptop for the foreseeable future.

Run-of-the-mill minimalist UI
    Can you tell me which addon you use you're using to make action bars a rectangle? Also, if you could post your addon list would be much appreciated.

Also, does anybody know an addon to make your minimap rectangle instead of square?

cant wait for you to release this ui pack once you finish it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    what are the textures for unit frames/bigwigs/etc i just cant find it locally
    first is skullflower something. Second is just a flat texture, not sure which one. Most of them do not really differ from each other, just how light or dark the color is.

Nice ideas.
    My main concern though is consistency, as the action bar graphics being more "physical" or structural seem to not match the rest which looks in my view a lot more digital or modern.
    Perhaps if you could source or create more appropriate textures/borders it wouldn't have that issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nymoth View Post
    Can you tell me which addon you use you're using to make action bars a rectangle? Also, if you could post your addon list would be much appreciated.

Also, does anybody know an addon to make your minimap rectangle instead of square?
    The rectangle icons are Masque-Rectangle. Also the minimap you want is Qusemap.

Full addon list:
    Aurora
    Bartender4
    Chatter
    cargBags_Nivaya
    Gnosis
    Grid2
    Kui_Nameplates
    Masque
    nibChatTabs
    Raven
    SharedMedia
    SorhaQuestLog
    Stuf
    TinyDPS
    TipTac
    wMinimap
    XLoot
    XPBarNone

Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post
    in progress :
    Nice n clean ui

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post
    in progress :
    Great! Please share how you are able to get your player health to display like that? I've would love something similar and have been chasing for ages!! I'm not sure if its possible with ElvUI which is what I'm currently using.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Thanks, man. Yup. I know a lot of ppl who don't like pixel fonts.
    id say more just because its a bad pixel font. its way too small and pretty much unreadable unless youre squinting and 2 inches from the monitor. i think the chat font would be better for the frames.

10+ Year Old Account

Really impressive. A lot of people overdo custom art, but this is both flashy and elegant.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

15+ Year Old Account
    @zakalwei:
    I think its Shadowed Unit Frames, with the bars set to alpha 0%. At least it is possible in that addon, since i use that one myself.
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/shadowed-unit-frames
    @everyone else:
    Thank for your comments! Really appreciated!

It looks like you're using a lot of stuff from SilverUI (or the Pacific Rim UI). Am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    The rectangle icons are Masque-Rectangle. Also the minimap you want is Qusemap.
    What texture are you using for your target frame, I love that slight gradient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    What texture are you using for your target frame, I love that slight gradient.
    I'm using a custom BLP.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Great! Please share how you are able to get your player health to display like that? I've would love something similar and have been chasing for ages!! I'm not sure if its possible with ElvUI which is what I'm currently using.
    thanks, for the health i only use Pitbull, you can find some tutorial on youtube, my game is in french so i can't tel you what option desable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    id say more just because its a bad pixel font. its way too small and pretty much unreadable unless youre squinting and 2 inches from the monitor. i think the chat font would be better for the frames.
    I don't know m8. Hooge font is one of the most used for UIs. Saying it's bad just means you're ignorant. It's just a matter of taste and getting used to it. I have this font since WotLK and I never needed to "squint" or be 2 inches from my monitor.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2016-07-11 at 09:25 AM.