Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Peukst View Post
    Which font is that ?
    He replied to it a few pages back when the question was asked, it's called "The Bold Font".
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Deleted

Same old, except now without a target frame, because, come on, in this economy?

I think I'm going to move the center elements down a bit, and I'm getting rid of the minimap once I get around to rewriting Radar. I do wish ObjectiveTracker For Modernists were to get updated...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I don't know if Raven does or not.
    It does.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    rewriting Radar.
    Can't wait for this!

I think I'm going to move the center elements down a bit, and I'm getting rid of the minimap once I get around to rewriting Radar. I do wish ObjectiveTracker For Modernists were to get updated...
    Your UIs, everytime... I wish I could go that minimal. BTW, what map do you use when you aren't using radar?
    Last edited by slothington; 2016-07-31 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    Finally got my UI to where I want it to be:

Pretty minimalistic-ish just a few panels to try split the UI a little.

Thanks to slothington for pointing me to those textures and to minnearva whos unit frames I just fully copied.

And Constie cos I am a URL noob
    Last edited by mmoc68112cbd0e; 2016-07-31 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Your UIs, everytime... I wish I could go that minimal.

Edit: I am actually unsure about the lack of a target frame, though. It's fine for soloing, but nameplates might not be enough for dungeons and raids. Will find out at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    BTW, what map do you use when you aren't using radar?
    That's BasicMinimap in the screenshot. It does what it says on the tin!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzsx View Post
    (no idea how to do a thumbnail)
    If the URL to your picture is i.imgur.com/example.jpg, you can get a thumbnail from i.imgur.com/examplem.jpg. In your case, here's the thumbnail: http://i.imgur.com/RyNbqEjm.jpg

(There's an Imgur linking guide in the "Read Before Posting" sticky thread that tells you this.)
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2016-07-31 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    http: //imgur.com/a/kwB0M

ElvUI with some WeakAuras for borders and abilities.
    (cannot link images cause I'm a nub)

Quote Originally Posted by Harkaz View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/kwB0M

ElvUI with some WeakAuras for borders and abilities.
    (cannot link images cause I'm a nub)
    There you go, fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peukst View Post
    Which font is that ?
    In that screenshot it's Gotham Narrow Ultra.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Looks really nice. My only slight gripe is the bar across the top because it makes it feel a little claustrophobic IMO. The style is great though, font choice is spot on.
    Thanks.

And maybe it can ne claustrophobic for Dome but not for me tho'.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    In that screenshot it's Gotham Narrow Ultra.

Thanks.

And maybe it can ne claustrophobic for Dome but not for me tho'.
    Yeah of course, not a criticism, just my personal taste it's a great looking UI.

Deleted
    snip

oh this brings me back to like 2007 when i didn't need anything on the screen except for a player and a target frame on my warlock. so much space. i understand the removal of a target frame and i've thought to do it myself and just rely on the nameplates, but sometimes it's just nice with a target frame when the nameplate goes bonkers. but i end up relying on the nameplates more often than not.

solo
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_073116_237csrg.jpg

party
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_073116_230lbsh.jpg

the solo shot is the more recent one, because when i finally uploaded the party picture i just realized how many things were out of place. i still need quite a way to go before i'm updated on all my addons and texture paths and shit, but i can never be bothered to get to it for some reason. i also decided to try the old shadow at the edges of the screen that was popular back in wrath, or was it cata? i can't remember.

Back to the no target frame talk: I thought about this. I mean... yo uhave a giant ass red circle that tells you waht your target is. As long as you have a way to track debuffs (I personally move elvs target aura bars to over my own player frame) then you should be good. It just feels really weird. Get over the weirdness and should be good to go.
    Science the shit out of it!

It could work when the nameplate is actually visible, but a number of discussions recently on the camera zoom do perhaps highlight that you don't always see a sufficient large part to allow a nameplate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, after being lambasted for my disgusting use of a button skin :P I caved to overwhelming pressure and reverted back

Still a WIP but I am a lot happier now!

Things left to do:
    - Tank Frames (enabled now)
    - Move DBM notifications to the top LHC
    - Get the sizing right on the DBM bar between the player and target frames
    - Minor fiddling with icons and debuffs on the raid and party frames
    - Look into a data text bar, possible across the bottom of the screen with Shadow&Light?

Apart from that I am quite happy!

Apart from that I am pre

What's the name of that chat addon please

Quote Originally Posted by Magnata View Post
    What's the name of that chat addon please
    Chatter can achieve that

10+ Year Old Account

Hmm. No target frame. You may have just solved a big problem I had...I was thinking of "removing" my player frame and just having a health bar WeakAura in my center display, since health is a main resource for a tank (you could also say this is just relocating the player frame to the center, since visually a player frame is all about the health bar, and you wouldn't be wrong) but then that left, "What to do about the target frame?" Leaving it on the right creates imbalance, and not an edgy, post-modernist imbalance. More of a "Something hanging in the middle of nowhere" imbalance. Moving it also to the center makes the center structure a center superstructure and no one wants that.

Maybe I'll experiment with no target frame. It could be workable now that boss nameplates stay on the screen rather than hovering several inches off screen.

Also, I've taken to simply hiding my minimap by default (made a tiny addon that hides it on login) and I have a keybind to toggle it visible if I need it. I find I mostly only want it if I'm questing or PvPing. Not so much during dungeons or raids.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Changed my UI a bit. I like flashy things

Are the details around the player/target frames and the bar a weakaura of some sort? If not, what are they?

I too like flashy things and those are so very, very flashy o 3o

Imma hit you up on bnet next time I see you on to ask haha

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Some of my UIs, icons are SHAKING when ready to use or dots are expiring:

Last edited by Afenar; 2016-08-01 at 06:06 AM.