Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyou View Post
    Hey folks, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been busy these past few days working hard on the UI. Good news is I got most of it done and I am now just doing some small details here and there like custom role, group leader, master looter and assist icons/textures. It's coming along great. Once it's done, I'll still have to ask Lyn for his permission to upload the UI since it contains a few of his addons (LynMinimap, LynExperience and LynNameplates) so fingers crossed he will be okay with me sharing it. If that happens, I'll upload it to WoWinterface and keep supporting it for as long as I can.

Nice and clean i like it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Felexion View Post
    Wauw it looks awesome
    Does it support ppl with mana/healing spc ?

Are u planning to do something like this http://imgur.com/a/YP49A ? with damage meters etc.
    I made it so it can work for every class and spec. And I already skinned the damage meters. Check it out:

I made it so it can work for every class and spec. And I already skinned the damage meters. Check it out:
    Thats awesome
    I hope u may share the stuff so we can start play with that UI im in love with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felexion View Post
    Thats awesome
    I hope u may share the stuff so we can start play with that UI im in love with it
    healing setup will be supported?
    i speak about raid frame grid style, and different position for player and target frame.

Quote Originally Posted by groin84 View Post
    healing setup will be supported?
    i speak about raid frame grid style, and different position for player and target frame.
    I'm using Stuf Unit Frames and Elvui for every fame so you can just configure those in-game to your liking. I'm sorry but I have no plans of skinning addons like Grid if that's what you're asking.

I'm using Stuf Unit Frames and Elvui for every fame so you can just configure those in-game to your liking. I'm sorry but I have no plans of skinning addons like Grid if that's what you're asking.
    Heyou, any eta on when it well be rdy for download ?

Simply awesome What fonts you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Could you share the code for the name? As it looks nice and neat (better than elvUI's Short cutting the name off)
    You can find it in the display tab of the auras.

http://pastebin.com/KP63rEHy

I had to get creative with it and use ElvUI's raid frames on top of Stuf's at a higher strat to get the icons to show but still being able to use some of stufs customization options like the transparent part of the unitframes, which is just the frame backdrop at 40% alpha with the health bar at a certain offset from it and hidden behind ElvUI's frames. You can't really see it on the last screenshot because the zone is dark but here's how they actually look:

I could but you'd be missing a few cool features and small details that I like about Lyn's addons.

Minimap: you could use ElvUI's minimap but it would be just a regular minimap which isn't nearly as cool as the rectangular one as well as the textures wouldn't fit the UI at all. I could skin Elv's minimap but I'd rather just keep using Lyn's.

Nameplates: I'm using a addon not even Lyn himself uses anymore. It's from one of the first iterations of his UI that I kept updating even though he removed it from his UI package a long time ago. I like It because it's simple like the default nameplates but still allows me to customize a lot of it. With that said, I would be using ElvUI's nameplate if it were possible to remove the borders of it and set a backdrop transparency. Since it isn't, I can't use it because it looks so out of place with the rest of the UI.

LynExperience: This is just about preference, really. Both lyn's and Elv's experience/artifact/reputation bars have the same functionalities. The only difference is that I changed the artifact balar to be class colored instead of the default artifact yellowish color.
    I rather miss out on some features than the entirety of the beauty you're creating!
    *drools*

Deleted
    nice!!
    i don't use grid i spoke about a raid frame like grid or other square layout

Would you consider releasing the UI without Lyns addons if he doesn't give you permission to distribute them? Would love to have that UI! Great work!

ht tps: //postimg. org/im age/64t0s6h0v/

Open tu suggestions/comments.
    Sorry for the link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggrosh View Post
    My Legion UI on my Hunt

What font is that on the unit frames?

Damn that looks sick mate, would like that one very much Can u share this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Hey, I tried using this, but it was just giving me constant errors for the name shortening.

Thats actually one of best interfaces ive seen here..
    Only thing what I would remove is portrait/name/background on names. Name in place of portrait on HP bar.
    Anyway, excellent setup :X

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybb View Post
    What font is that on the unit frames?
    It looks like Big Noodle Titling to me

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Hey can you please share how you skin the chat frame? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Hey, I tried using this, but it was just giving me constant errors for the name shortening.
    What errors? i got it and didn't get any.

link plz for donwload
    and share this tukui site