Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    I just noticed i've not shared "my" UI, Its just Anarks UI from the Fatboss videos, although i'll probably end up redoing it completely when i have time, Its an older pic of it but prety much still the same, HP Text's i've finally managed to get my elvui plugin working so you can ignore those it looks like 396.01M | 59

Okay so I tried to remake Anarkz UI after watching the videos but I've only done an average job on it. Is there somewhere I can get it from or did you remake it yourself?

edit: Did you get it from the thread on Nova's forums? :3
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2016-11-14 at 11:44 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Okay so I tried to remake Anarkz UI after watching the videos but I've only done an average job on it. Is there somewhere I can get it from or did you remake it yourself?

edit: Did you get it from the thread on Nova's forums? :3
    He released it on the Fatboss Discord because alot of people were asking for it

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...GhHelF3N1dJVXc

Quote Originally Posted by Heyou View Post
    Hey folks!

First of all, sorry I've been gone for so long. A pipe burst in my house while I was out watching a class and flooded my room. My PC is dead, with the exception of the monitor (yay, I guess). During this time I received a lot, and I mean A LOT, of messages asking about the UI and what happened to me so I felt It would be better to post an update here rather than replying to all of those pms individually, considering I'm on a phone. Thankfully I did a backup of my Interface and WTF folders, so the UI is safe and sound. It is also ready to be shared, impending Lyn's permission which I'm formally asking now (Lyn's addons included in my UI are LynMinimap, LynExperience and LynNameplates).

As for support and updates for the UI, sadly I won't be able to provide it for the foreseeable future since I don't have a computer to test things and update them properly. It's going to take me some time to put another PC together but I eventually will and updates for the UI will start rolling.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Damn, dude, sad to hear that! Hope you can get a new PC going soon!

Am i the only one that is never happy with the UI? I have to change it all the time

Slothington...This ia fantastic can u share the files to setup?

Deleted
    Here's mine.

imgur.com/v0unlm1.jpg

I really would like to change my unit frames to something more "minimal", I spent hours setting up stuf unit frames, but every time I end up to disable them and use the default ones :/

the big bold bars were way to disrupting, made them transparent and repositioned some stuff
    combat shot later
    Last edited by HealTree; 2016-11-14 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    Those are pretty sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my work in progress. Still a lot of things to sort out, and I feel like I probably want to do all my unit frames in WA eventually. Not sure really.

Out of Combat:

Combat:

Config mode:
    Any chance we can get this I'm in love

Quote Originally Posted by Scarge View Post
    Any chance we can get this I'm in love
    I posted (mostly the same) setup on the last page, minus all of Lyn's addons(minimap, tooltips and objective tracker).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    edit:

Any chance on getting this UI? This really looks awesome.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    edit:
    Any tips/advice are appreciated
    I need this in my life.

Hey folks!

First of all, sorry I've been gone for so long. A pipe burst in my house while I was out watching a class and flooded my room. My PC is dead, with the exception of the monitor (yay, I guess). During this time I received a lot, and I mean A LOT, of messages asking about the UI and what happened to me so I felt It would be better to post an update here rather than replying to all of those pms individually, considering I'm on a phone. Thankfully I did a backup of my Interface and WTF folders, so the UI is safe and sound. It is also ready to be shared, impending Lyn's permission which I'm formally asking now (Lyn's addons included in my UI are LynMinimap, LynExperience and LynNameplates).

As for support and updates for the UI, sadly I won't be able to provide it for the foreseeable future since I don't have a computer to test things and update them properly. It's going to take me some time to put another PC together but I eventually will and updates for the UI will start rolling.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Very sad to hear that man. hope u will get soon all fixed and u hav a good insurance.
    thanks for update. if lyn is okay with it, i would donate some money for ur work. so maybe u get a computer faster

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    Very sad to hear that man. hope u will get soon all fixed and u hav a good insurance.
    thanks for update. if lyn is okay with it, i would donate some money for ur work. so maybe u get a computer faster
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind tossing you something for your work if you plan to maintain and grow it.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind tossing you something for your work if you plan to maintain and grow it.
    Ditto this.

I would gladly donate to something like this.

I am sure others would as well.

Hey guys, thank you for the kind words.

I talked to Lyn and he gave me the green light to share my edits of his addons. But I'm having some problems trying to come up with an easier way to share the UI, since it's all WTF/profile based and specific to my character. I made a thread over at /r/wowui explaining the issues I'm encountering: https://www.reddit.com/r/WowUI/comme...elvui_install/

I'd appreciate any help!

Hey guys, thank you for the kind words.

I talked to Lyn and he gave me the green light to share my edits of his addons. But I'm having some problems trying to come up with an easier way to share the UI, since it's all WTF/profile based and specific to my character. I made a thread over at /r/wowui explaining the issues I'm encountering: https://www.reddit.com/r/WowUI/comme...elvui_install/

I'd appreciate any help!
    Upload the WTF/Addons to WoWI - should give us access to all your settings, we just need to rename for our server/characters.
    Upload the Elvui Profile Export to Pastebin in case it doesn't transfer properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Upload the WTF/Addons to WoWI - should give us access to all your settings, we just need to rename for our server/characters.
    Upload the Elvui Profile Export to Pastebin in case it doesn't transfer properly?
    That's the problem. I use ElvUI Custom Tweaks and S&L and their options do not get transferred when switching profiles. So if I were to use that method to share the UI, I'd have to take screenshots of every single page of Shadow&Light and Custom Tweaks so people can replicate them. And that's such a shit installation method.

That's the problem. I use ElvUI Custom Tweaks and S&L and their options do not get transferred when switching profiles. So if I were to use that method to share the UI, I'd have to take screenshots of every single page of Shadow&Light and Custom Tweaks so people can replicate them. And that's such a shit installation method.
    I cant speak for everyone, but I sure wouldn't mind doing that, since your ui looks so amazing. On the other hand, I can see why you want to create an install method. I hope some one with experience with that can aid you.

I'm so dumb... ElvUI actually lets you import character specific settings. Managed to import the exact profile to one of my alts.

When installing the UI, you'll only need to copy&paste a few text strings into ElvUI import feature and select my profiles on addons like BigWigs and Skada. Much more cohesive than copying a bunch of screenshots. I'll tidy up the folders, update addons to their latest versions and make a detailed text guide on how to install the UI. I'm doing this on my girlfriend's notebook so it might take a couple of days to do that. But you can expect a release in the upcoming days. I give you my word on that.

Have a great day, folks!

For the ElvUI stuff, you might want to ask on the Tukui forums