Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Heyou View Post
    I'm so dumb... ElvUI actually lets you import character specific settings. Managed to import the exact profile to one of my alts.

When installing the UI, you'll only need to copy&paste a few text strings into ElvUI import feature and select my profiles on addons like BigWigs and Skada. Much more cohesive than copying a bunch of screenshots. I'll tidy up the folders, update addons to their latest versions and make a detailed text guide on how to install the UI. I'm doing this on my girlfriend's notebook so it might take a couple of days to do that. But you can expect a release in the upcoming days. I give you my word on that.

Have a great day, folks!
    Oh yes please
    This well be so nice to have and a really good work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This-Sith-Hits-Shit View Post
    Idle
    imgur.com/Ly2WfRG

Combat
    imgur.com/qzyi48P

Bonus!
    imgur.com/q3BCp5Q

Is this available anywhere? i love it!

Do you mind posting this somewhere because I absolutely love this ui.

was yolo'ing with this concept for raiding, do you guys think this is practicle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post

was yolo'ing with this concept for raiding, do you guys think this is practicle ?
    I think it looks neat dunno how it looks in a full raid setting though! Perhaps make icons and hp bars a tad smaller so you have more space?

Deleted
    It'd be nice if we could avoid quoting images (just remove the [img] tags to replace them with links instead), and PM people to compliment their work and ask for uploads. Those posts are pretty much just spam to everyone else.

---

I like how this font looks at this size relative to my player/target frame, but it turns out it's a little too obstructive, so posting before I change it:

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    It'd be nice if we could avoid quoting images (just remove the [img] tags to replace them with links instead), and PM people to compliment their work and ask for uploads. Those posts are pretty much just spam to everyone else.
    On the contrary, I prefer it when people quote the image when talking about a UI (asking questions etc) as it saves me having to click away from the post (but maybe remove the text from the quote). But yeah, people saying "well done" and "please upload" is unnecessary and can easily be a PM, however asking technical question publicly can sometimes help the next person with a similar question without having to bombard the OP with the same questions.

Hey guys, thank you for the kind words.

I talked to Lyn and he gave me the green light to share my edits of his addons. But I'm having some problems trying to come up with an easier way to share the UI, since it's all WTF/profile based and specific to my character. I made a thread over at /r/wowui explaining the issues I'm encountering: reddit.com/r/WowUI/comments/5d1i9f/help_i_need_your_help_making_my_own_elvui_install

I'd appreciate any help!
    Great to hear!
    so very thanks for Lyn and his work too. Thanks a lot dude!! praise Lua-man Lyn

be sure u rename ur Server-, Account-, Chara-Name folders.
    if i get hand on that, i can try to make a reflux and ProfileLoder option for u without any broken interface if u want
    can't wait to use it!

I'm so dumb... ElvUI actually lets you import character specific settings. Managed to import the exact profile to one of my alts.

When installing the UI, you'll only need to copy&paste a few text strings into ElvUI import feature and select my profiles on addons like BigWigs and Skada. Much more cohesive than copying a bunch of screenshots. I'll tidy up the folders, update addons to their latest versions and make a detailed text guide on how to install the UI. I'm doing this on my girlfriend's notebook so it might take a couple of days to do that. But you can expect a release in the upcoming days. I give you my word on that.

Have a great day, folks!
    ElvUI has skada plugins. The skullflower installation handles the profile switching, and actually hard locks it. I had to completely remove Skada to unlock it from SF's profile placement, lol.

This is my latest project, just messing around with different ideas really trying to get something different. This is just a preview of a work in progress, still lots of improvements needed so may or may not be finished and it remains to be seen how workable or efficient it is in real time!

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    This ...
    I love it! The frame positioning is perfect IMO, I would love to see some changes to reduce the pixelated edges but other than that I think this is really solid for questing or just non raiding in general. With some tweaks to the minimap and quest frames it could fit raiding nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Looks...]
    As always Sloth, I love it. What font are you using now? I would love a world where I could get a smooth edge non-pixel font for unit frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    Those are pretty sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my work in progress. Still a lot of things to sort out, and I feel like I probably want to do all my unit frames in WA eventually. Not sure really.

Out of Combat:
    =

Combat:
    =

Config mode:
    =
    took out the pictures because thats annoying

Would it be possible to get the string for your SUF layout? Also what Grid Addon are you using? Also what are you using for your top bar? TimeToDie?

Fonts & Textures would be appreciated also.
    Last edited by Ammathor; 2016-11-16 at 07:41 PM. Reason: wanted to put the original quote in for context

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    On the contrary, I prefer it when people quote the image when talking about a UI (asking questions etc) as it saves me having to click away from the post (but maybe remove the text from the quote). But yeah, people saying "well done" and "please upload" is unnecessary and can easily be a PM, however asking technical question publicly can sometimes help the next person with a similar question without having to bombard the OP with the same questions.
    While I agree that "Upload plox," "I need this in my life," "Where we at with making this available?" posts probably add unneeded clutter, I think compliments/feedback (and even just compliments are a type of feedback) are fine. This is a discussion thread, not an academic review thread. Some chattier elements, like expressing enjoyment of particular work, seems perfectly fine to me.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tohr View Post
    As always Sloth, I love it. What font are you using now? I would love a world where I could get a smooth edge non-pixel font for unit frames.
    For the smaller texts, I use Digitalt and for the target frames larger font I use Longhaul. I'm still tweaking the fonts constantly, it's an everlasting battle to find the perfect font.

Hey folks, the UI has been released: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=24301

Enjoy!
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Deleted
    Ey bro..

I cant get it to function as it should.. I've followed all the instructions, but the Stuf doesn't change.

I'll post a image.

http://i.imgur.com/JKTHTpX.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by konilo View Post
    Ey bro..

I cant get it to function as it should.. I've followed all the instructions, but the Stuf doesn't change.

I'll post a image.

http://i.imgur.com/JKTHTpX.jpg
    That's weird. I've had a few people beta testing the UI before release and they never reported such problem. Try deleting the WTF/FONTS/INTERFACE folders and redoing the entire process from the start. Pay special attention to the renaming of folders (account name/number, realm, character name, etc). And also, if you have any issues with my UI please take them to the WoWInterface page. This thread isn't meant for support.
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Where's the UI?

lol, kidding. I love ultra minimalist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Hey folks, the UI has been released:*snip*

Enjoy!
    eyy, thanks man! workin gr8 <3
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton