Thread: Post Your UI

I haven't been active with UI's but is time to come back slowly.
    To start with I took my old compilation fail UI ( that had close to 0 success:P and I update it first, then... I made a few changes:
    tanking DK
    combat ona dummy... mage with pet

I haven't decided yet if I will make it full "ready-to-go" for healers and that's why I didn't upload it yet. When I decide, will be up on wowinterface, where the initial one was.

Also... been playing with the original Bati Ui but after going for pixel font on tanking version... I think I will modify a lot this:

Paly healing - the first Bati Ui pvp
    paly healing - Bati ui (5 man)

Deleted

I love my sexy ui *drool*.
    Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2010-08-29 at 04:04 PM.

Chains of Ice is unbound?

o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Chains of Ice is unbound?

o.O
    if that question was for me... i didn't pay attention to mine. Only tanking in dungeons with my alt.

edit: deteled heroic... is only 77
    Last edited by Bati; 2010-08-29 at 05:22 PM.

It was more directed at Teleth. Although even for an alt, it's pretty wise to keep CoI on an easy-to-reach bind(for obvious PvP reasons, but it gets some pretty good use in PvE during progression fights with adds).

Spent a lot of time putting this sweet mother together. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-08-30 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurias View Post
    Spent a lot of time putting this sweet mother together. Hope you enjoy!

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5...2910203834.jpg
    Can't find that funny
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by kardar View Post
    oh i see. im very new to this and would like to improve my UI a bit more. I really don't like the look of my raidframes, is there any other option to grid2 that any of you guys would recommend for a healer?

A picture of my UI at the moment.

Made it a URL for you.
    ~ Treeston
    Uhh, may I ask what addon gives you such fine looking name plates / more visable names of people ? Looks amazing.

Deleted
    Few Improvements:

Quote Originally Posted by Mushy View Post
    Uhh, may I ask what addon gives you such fine looking name plates / more visable names of people ? Looks amazing.
    It's http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ameplates.aspx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    It was more directed at Teleth. Although even for an alt, it's pretty wise to keep CoI on an easy-to-reach bind(for obvious PvP reasons, but it gets some pretty good use in PvE during progression fights with adds).
    Macroed to Death Grip. Same key.

just read the thread rules and i cant post thumbnails to images yet so can i just post a link to a flickr image thats veiwable by everyone? and someone can fix the link for me?

Deleted
    Just edit both thumbnail link and real image link into your post and I'll fix them for you.
    (or you make it easier for me and "thumbnail-link" but surround it with [noparse][/noparse] tags)

New WIP..tell me what you think and what you think I should fix

In Combat

In Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    New WIP.
    Hey this is pretty sweet, you really pulled off the differently scaled pixel fonts on the uni frames. What font is that? looks like a samson or a hooge.

anyway, nice job. Personally i would have centered the uni's and scaled the portrait to line up with the lower energy bars, but hey

Here is one of my recent UIs

uni text on mauseover and in combat minimap becomes dps meter (ill post a combat shot sometime in the future.)

Thumbnails please.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-09-05 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbeerandwomen View Post
    Hey this is pretty sweet, you really pulled off the differently scaled pixel fonts on the uni frames. What font is that? looks like a samson or a hooge.

anyway, nice job. Personally i would have centered the uni's and scaled the portrait to line up with the lower energy bars, but hey
    Thanks.
    Yeah it was HOOGE0655 I believe..something like that.

Can't say that much about your UI since it is only OOC :[. However, I like the Unit frames. Also, your icons look a little bit scratchy to me..maybe it's the picture or that is how it really looks..nevertheless, looks nice :P.

I coincidently deleted that UI when I was deleting my 5 other interface folders so I had to start from scratch again.

in raid:

ooc:

dopple ganger:

comments appreciated!

Still thumbnails.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-09-06 at 07:05 AM.

Using TukUI 11.0 and the Eclipse version of it. Also Dbmskin.

And I thought for a few days people had realized they should use Thumbnails.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-09-06 at 05:34 PM.

Here's mine.

Let the flaming begin.

Also, thumbnailed. Just for you, mods <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    *** Your thumbnail isn't linked to the direct image :P
    This guy sums it up. Read the guidelines.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-09-08 at 08:26 AM.

@Dotyou
    Your cooldown bar seems out of place, same with your damage meter. Other than I can't really critique it since it is a pre-packaged UI =/.

@gunner_recall
    *** Your thumbnail isn't linked to the direct image :P
    Again, like the above comment, hard to critique since it is a pre-packaged UI. I don't see the point of having doom_cooldownpulse (if it is that, the middle icon w/ mbarr..might be power auras) since you have the class timer showing you the exact same place. The "Dr_Damage" label is out of place..I believe you can turn that off.

Fixed some stuff in the UI i've been working on. Grid text is now white with a monochrome type thing. I moved chat and the damage meters (also DXE pane if it was showing...) to their respective corners to mirror the minimap. I changed the border on the buff/minimap to match my action bars...disabled shadows on msbt.
    If someone knows a good CHAT MOD that isn't prat/chatter then tell me! I hate looking at people's names without seeing what class they are =[

ANYWAYS...here it is:

Note**The text looks blurry in this image..it isn't in game.