Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    I always love coming into this thread and seeing all the fantastic UI's you guys put together. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Last View Post
    I PM'd Vulpix and he linked me this
    I can take down if you dont want it public vulpix just let me know.
    I don't mind.

Soooooo Since alot of People requested my Interface, here the Upload! Little Paint Guide Skillz Included!

Sorry for the little wait, my Journey Through Germany took alittle bit Longer ;P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sf8239d3lc...%20UI.rar?dl=0

Here an Actual UI Pic, I Changed a few Minor Things and managed to Skin the Borders of the Elements that are Skinned through AddOnSkins, so No External Addons needed for that.

Credit goes to Redtuzk for the Base Layout and of Course kheath812 for the LUA Edits to make the 2PX Borders!
    Last edited by pr0fite; 2017-04-16 at 08:39 AM.

Picture:

Super awesome chill quick video:

Quote Originally Posted by pr0fite View Post
    Soooooo Since alot of People requested my Interface, here the Upload! Little Paint Guide Skillz Included!

Sorry for the little wait, my Journey Through Germany took alittle bit Longer ;P

Here an Actual UI Pic, I Changed a few Minor Things and managed to Skin the Borders of the Elements that are Skinned through AddOnSkins, so No External Addons needed for that.

Credit goes to Redtuzk for the Base Layout and of Course kheath812 for the LUA Edits to make the 2PX Borders!
    You are a Beast! Thanks for sharing!
    Also, one of the best step by step guide I've ever seen! Thanks for the BACKUP files as well for future updates.
    Last edited by Boldboy; 2017-04-16 at 10:43 AM.

Only getting 2px border on something even though i follwed the guide exactly? action bars and unitframes dont get it. also the bigwigs bar dont look the same either. Am i messing something up here ?

Love your UI Iasair, well done! I have the target similarly placed but you've inspired me to do better with TOT, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiria View Post
    Only getting 2px border on something even though i follwed the guide exactly? action bars and unitframes dont get it. also the bigwigs bar dont look the same either. Am i messing something up here ?
    Did you Disable the "Thin Border Theme" in the ELVUI Config ? Try Replacing the LUA Files in the Backup Folder with the Ones in the ELVUI Folders. If it still dosnt Work send me a Picture.

Did you Disable the "Thin Border Theme" in the ELVUI Config ? Try Replacing the LUA Files in the Backup Folder with the Ones in the ELVUI Folders. If it still dosnt Work send me a Picture.
    That was it thanks. Didn't even think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiria View Post
    That was it thanks. Didn't even think of that.
    Well it was hinted in my little Picture Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagain View Post
    This is one of my favorite UI's that I've seen in awhile. Have you uploaded your WA strings and a breakdown of what you're using anywhere?
    I haven't uploaded my WA strings yet, something with the dynamic color for my target throws some errors when I open the WA config, doesn't effect game play but is irritating, lol. Once I hash that out I'll upload 'em. As for what else I'm using:

KUI Nameplates
    Weakauras
    BD Map
    BD Chat
    Bartender
    Opie
    Raven
    and a Frankensteined bit of LynUi's code that I'll eventually replace as I get to that part of the ui.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonabledoubt View Post
    Love your UI Iasair, well done! I have the target similarly placed but you've inspired me to do better with TOT, cheers.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by lasair; 2017-04-16 at 09:48 PM.

Current version of my UI.
    Video:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticBetterSageBudStar
    Image:
    Last edited by Galbatroix; 2017-04-17 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    Video:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticBetterSageBudStar
    Image:
    It's nice. Only thing personally I'm not a fan of is having my toons name on the nameplate like I'll forget what I named my characters.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    It's nice. Only thing personally I'm not a fan of is having my toons name on the nameplate like I'll forget what I named my characters.
    He streams on twitch so It's probably more for viewers rather than himself. Also keeps it symmetrical with the target frame though since you would have the name on it which could also be what he's going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    Video:
    snip
    Image:
    snip
    I'd recommend changing the bar texture on the damage meters to match your unit frames.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-04-18 at 01:17 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

It has nothing to do with streaming honestly, I just hate the opposite, it always bugs me when someone doesn't have their name on their unit frame. It's more of a symmetrical thing where you see from left to right - Hit points to name with percentage right below hit points then onto the target just across the way with name then hit points with percentage right below.

I need a better spot for the marks bar, i still don't like it there. And @arbiter thanks for the recommendation I never even saw that, and now i'm going to have to change it because I do want it the same. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix View Post
    https://wago.io/41xCnfA3z
    Statusbar: Flat
    Font: Ubuntu Bold
    hey could you export it again the link has expired

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    hey could you export it again the link has expired
    https://wago.io/VJAbQr9pM
    You'll need Flat and Ubuntu Bold to get the proper look.

Deleted
    Eyh guys !
    Here's my current UI, would love to get comments on what to improve !

/watch?v=MNhtza7R68I

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Eyh guys !
    Here's my current UI, would love to get comments on what to improve !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNhtza7R68I
    Link fixed. It's nice and simple, but those stretched icons bug my eyes something fierce. Can try skinning them depending on what addon you use for that purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    Link fixed. It's nice and simple, but those stretched icons bug my eyes something fierce. Can try skinning them depending on what addon you use for that purpose.
    Yeah that's some simple WeakAuras spell icons stretched to fit my needs but i have absolutely no clue how to crop the icons so that it don't mess up the visual like it currently does