Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfx93 View Post
    I did a little bit research and finally found it.
    https://github.com/Resike/Overwatch/...gNoodleToo.ttf
    it's including Latin 1, Latin 2, Turkish, Baltic and Cyrillic as we Europian players need
    anyway, thx for reply.
    Hmm, could be useful to have another font choice for european server languages.
    Thank you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzsx View Post
    Been messing about with Elv, still not convinced on the positioning of everything in combat but will get there I guess!
    whats the pixel font?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    whats the pixel font?
    It's PF Tempest Seven Extended Bold. I game on a 14inch laptop is pretty much the only one I can read properly on that size monitor.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc6a642a93de; 2017-08-28 at 11:52 PM.

How do i get something like this

Still a work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
    Why is your character portrait not in line with any of the surrounding elements *twitches*

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Larinnian View Post
    Why is your character portrait not in line with any of the surrounding elements *twitches*
    I offset it on purpose. I really wanted to make a vertical health bar in Elvui but couldn't figure out how to get that done. So offset portrait box. :shrug:

I offset it on purpose. I really wanted to make a vertical health bar in Elvui but couldn't figure out how to get that done. So offset portrait box. :shrug:
    Having the portraits overlap half your unitframes like that just looks messy. You could either resize the frames width or the portraits height if you want to keep the style.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubKitty View Post
    Having the portraits overlap half your unitframes like that just looks messy. You could either resize the frames width or the portraits height if you want to keep the style.
    What if we put the portrait frame in a background strata behind the unit frame? Like so?

And make the unit frame height bigger maybe so it doesn't feel like it's so squished together with the combo bar and the energy bar.

Deleted

Eyh guys !
    Sorry for the long wait, here's how to get my DK UI !

First of all, you'll want to get the following addons :

- ElvUI (Obviously, duh .. )

- ElvUI CustomMedia (This one will allows you to get fonts, background and 3pixels border )

- ElvUI BenikUI ( Lots of different little things, using it mostly to get the class colored border on top of all my important frames)

- Kaliel's tracker ( I'm using this one to display my quests, you can see it on the top right corner of the screen, below the xp bar )

- AddonSkins ( It'll reskin all the frames you can use to look like ElvUI, a must have. )

- Weakaura (I'm using it for my Casting Bar, ElvUI can't manage to make it vertically )

- Skada (You don't actually have to use this one, use Details or Recount, it doesn't matter as long as you put your frames at the same place, otherwise it'll not fit really well with the UI )

Once you have installed all these addons, simply copy and paste my ElvUI profile available at this pastebin link and paste it onto your own ElvUI : https://pastebin.com/iQRvsbcN

Don't forget to uncheck "Thin Border Theme" on the general options, if you don't do that it'll just look really weird and badly displayed.

If you want to use the same CastBar Weakaura as me, you can get it here : https://wago.io/r1otlDbFW

I've also been asked before about my DBM semi-bar, so here's how to get the same look :

ElvUI - Addonskins - Bossmods Options - Check the " Semi-bar skin for DBM "
    Then, go to your DBM options and make sure to change the " Y offset", if you don't do that everything will look messy.

Feel free to leave a comment if you like the UI or if you need any help, and of course, subscribe if you want to see new UI's i might do in the future !

Yeah sadly elvui doesn't have any way to do vertical HP, I tried a while back, the only old workaround was a elvui tweak addon but it was discontinued and doesn't work anymore.

Honestly, the fact that everything doesn't line up is still making me twitch, why not arrange everything so it fits as a perfect rectangle, but w/e each to their own haha

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Evolved this one over the past 10 years.

Using a new font in 7.3 - I've been trying different ones for several years, but I've finally settled on one. Really liking it.

Also, new flatter textures.

2017:

2007:

What if we put the portrait frame in a background strata behind the unit frame? Like so?

And make the unit frame height bigger maybe so it doesn't feel like it's so squished together with the combo bar and the energy bar.
    Yes this looks better, but I agree with Larinnian, you should try to align the elements of the player frame to the actionbar or actionbar to player frame.

Something like this ish?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    Evolved this one over the past 10 years.

Using a new font in 7.3 - I've been trying different ones for several years, but I've finally settled on one. Really liking it.

Also, new flatter textures.

2017:

2007:
    Is there any chance of you sharing this? :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying out character portraits on the unit frames. Does that make it look nice, or is a minimalist approach better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iheartcorgis View Post
    Is there any chance of you sharing this? :-)
    Yes. Link to download is in my signature.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    I'm trying out character portraits on the unit frames. Does that make it look nice, or is a minimalist approach better?
    I know there's been some changes to how friendly player names and such work with 7.3 and all so I feel it's worth asking. What are you currently using to achieve the names above players and does it still not work in dungeons/raids?

Can't seem to get the class colors working under the default nameplates and ElvUI has this thing where when you target the player a health bar shows up even though the Cvar to disable health bars below names is set to 1. Also not sure if ElvUI's edits would even work in raids/dungeons.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-09-01 at 10:04 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Aok, is there a huge need for Benik besides the class colored borders? Or is that the main reason to possibly add it?