Thread: Post Your UI

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    Latest incarnation of my 'Blox' SUF theme:
    Combat

BigWigs

Idle
    If you are looking for feedback, I'd recommend hiding the action buttons for abilities that only use Runes/Runic Power. None of those abilities have a cooldown that needs to be tracked! All you need to know is if you have enough runes/RP

Otherwise I really like how you have all your information centered and easy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Very nice. Love this kind of style.
    Waiting to see how you'll going to implement unitframes for party/raid, this is always the point where I'm not able to find a good middle ground.
    (and always looking for 2 setup, DPS/tank and healer).
    I just recently got some party frames setup but still have to implement small debuff display for each. I originally wasn't going to use them bc I've always used Blizzard's raid frames. As for me creating raid frames.. I'm still up in the air about it. If I do decide to release this there will definitely still be many who will want to disable bc they're used to using other setups such as like VuhDo. My frames are also not very large so not really able to have name/hp% and a bunch of debuff support. I might just try to hook into Blizzard frames and apply a border to match my ui.

Here is the updated version....

If i see that i don't know why Blizzard isn't Updating the UI by themselve or giving the Addon Authors more Room to make better UIs... the current Default UI looks old like the 90's not good for the 18's

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    If i see that i don't know why Blizzard isn't Updating the UI by themselve or giving the Addon Authors more Room to make better UIs... the current Default UI looks old like the 90's not good for the 18's
    Part of it is a stylistic choice, in that they deem that it "fits" the game.
    And while I would agree, I think there is a point where function should come before form.
    And that point has long been passed in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    If you are looking for feedback, I'd recommend hiding the action buttons for abilities that only use Runes/Runic Power. None of those abilities have a cooldown that needs to be tracked! All you need to know is if you have enough runes/RP

Otherwise I really like how you have all your information centered and easy to read.
    Thank you for the feedback
    Yes, I agree on the buttons issue, it's partially a remnant of my clicker to keybinder transition and that I'm not yet 100% keybound in all specs/classes I play ( i know :P )
    I am looking to transfer all my keybinds to 'Neuron' action bars to give myself more control of this aspect.
    I'll repost with progress shots and more so if I finally decide to go full WA2 ... although I will probably ditch Dominos and Neuron to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Who said they aren't updating it?

Battle for Azeroth's UI:

Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Same old Style like the Years before nothing modern like other Games have.

They just Move a bit of Default Frames that's nothing for me sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfx93 View Post
    [IMG]imgur. com/vTU7lha. jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]imgur. com/qYMeJF0. jpg[/IMG]

Hello guys, chcek mine UI.
    This is very nice for my taste! Can you share the name of that info bar addon at the bottom? (durability, fps etc.). And, if possible, what is the icon set/masque profile is it?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Who said they aren't updating it?
    Using the idea from Neav's nMainbar and repositioning the experience bar + micro button menu really isn't spicing up their design. The minimap, unit frames, bars/buttons, etc. are all the same textures.

I would definitely be for them to use a few other addons/ui's based off the standard design such as Ansi's unit frames as well as the minimap texture which he adopted from 1 of zork's ui's. Screenshot 6 of his Ansi UI is as follows...

I can't recommend them using his bar textures as they're a diablo theme. However, I would think them re-designing the current bar textures but with better quality and perhaps theme it. Some new HD gryphons or lions for the end textures for Alliance and a wolf or something of the sort for Horde. I wish I was great enough at designing art to do this myself as I would just use that instead of what I'm creating now.

Deleted
    +1
    Totally agree

they should make the fatter health bars standard, imo. i would totally use default frames if the hp bars were bigger.

Deleted
    blizzard should do the same k elvui / bartender system while keeping the original wow interface by allowing the player to modify it as it sees fit ....

But anything they add, they also have to support. Infinite customization is a wonderful thing, until you have to support it and make it idiot-proof. I appreciate that they allow mods to do the heavy lifting, rather than 'lose a raid tier' or whatever to UI support.

Quote Originally Posted by rodblok View Post
    blizzard should do the same k elvui / bartender system while keeping the original wow interface by allowing the player to modify it as it sees fit ....
    No they shouldn't add that kind of support. They just provide the basic necessities with a ui that is functional. Once you add 1 heavy feature with tons of customization then you will be expected by the community to broaden the field and then do the same for the rest of the ui. Like Daagar said, making everything fool proof and hoping there's no hiccups while doing end game content isn't something people would care to test.

The only things Blizzard needs to do to the current interface is just revamp the graphics.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Deleted
    i'm not saying that blizzard has to support some interface addons, i'm just saying that it could make every player have the ability to create his own interface without adding addons to make it ..... or why not remastered the original one ... a lot of the wow player uses other interface addons to just create one in their image / or / their needs gameplay level (including me) then can be that if it was modifiable / modelable we would not be forced to use other addons ... dsl for my english ...

Deleted

Eyh guys, quick UI that i've come up with while talking about DK's on my guild discord !
    Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by rodblok View Post
    i'm not saying that blizzard has to support some interface addons, i'm just saying that it could make every player have the ability to create his own interface without adding addons to make it ..... or why not remastered the original one ... a lot of the wow player uses other interface addons to just create one in their image / or / their needs gameplay level (including me) then can be that if it was modifiable / modelable we would not be forced to use other addons ... dsl for my english ...
    This just isn't practical. To have this work they would need to seriously re-code a lot to support this. They would then need to create/recreate the very long list of highly used addons so that everything could be stored and readily available to you when want to customize the interface to your liking. Let's also mention how often Blizzard makes changes and then a 3rd party addon throws errors. They would then need to also keep all of these in house addons up to date for every patch. Once again, this isn't practical. It's much easier to not do something like this and just supply the backend to allow people to create their own addons.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post

Eyh guys, quick UI that i've come up with while talking about DK's on my guild discord !
    Hope you like it
    pretty neat looking! i think the whole thing could be lower down on the screen but thats personal preference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Hope you like it
    That is a thing of beauty
    Really nice!
    I like the bar unit frames merging with the rune display especially.

That's really slick. What are you using for your unit frames, and have you done anything for raid frames?