Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Judging from the circular graphics in the middle, and the timers it is a reasonable assumption that is PowerAuras.
    Yes, but I've used powerauras before, and was never able to get the spell icon to pop up, unless its just me

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-29 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FFandDB View Post

This is my UI after latest patch , which i started playing again
    Give it a look and tell me ur opinion guys !!

In my opinion you should have properly linked it.
    ~ Treeston
    I love it

New update on my UI today. You can download it at wowinterface
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=18469#info
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-29 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    http://billedeupload.dk/upload/files...0/8a04dfac.jpg

this my my interface. tripple monitor setup.
    i placed the chat on the screen to the left, does require a bit of getting used to. but it does leave alot of empty space instead of it all being clamped together... even at smallest UIscale.

bottom right in centerscreen are "invisible" action bars that contain my "not so very"-combat related spells like my mount, professions ect

my main actionbars still needs setup since i installed dominos
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-29 at 04:01 PM.

my UI after discovering tukui.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-29 at 06:22 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Killainstnct View Post
    So.. after like, lots of work - My 4.0 UI (hopefully blizzard dont kill it before cata)

Solo - Idle In Dal
    [IMG]

10 Man - Combat - Showing 25 Man Style Raid Frames though
    [IMG]

10 Man - Idle
    [IMG]

P.S Did I do the thumbnail thing right? :P

Yeah, good job.
    ~ Treeston
    That is an outstanding UI. Very appealing. I love the clean cut look. =)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Before I got this UI, I was always moving around and trying new UI setups, downloading new addons and deleting old ones. Well one day I finally decided I'd stop with that and make a very solid, useful UI. So after about a week of testing Addons & moving things around the UI, I got this lovely setup. Been over 3 months, and I still haven't found a reason to change anything about it.

This was my UI prior to 4.0.1. I'm still waiting for a few of the addons to be updated, until all of them are working 100%. Till then I'm just using the default Blizz UI (shivers).

Zorati's Tanking UI (With Tooltips)

Zorati's Tanking UI In Action (Deathbringer Saurfang)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-29 at 07:02 PM.

Deleted
    Apparently not allowed to post Links but Eggshells UI at wowinterface.

I remade my UI now that all of the important mods have been updated for 4.0.1 (HOORAY YAYAYAYAYAY I GOT MY SBF BACK)
    I have my pet focused so that the focus frame is visible as well. The focus' target is just beneath it.

Second picture is to show the Target castbar and Target of Target. My focus' castbar is actually right above my target of target frame, because my focus' most important function is for tranq shots, and I need to know when it's time to tranq something. I do not handle misdirects with my focus frame (usually), but rather with macros of /target <playername> /cast Misdirect /targetlasttarget

I actually like my UI even more after the 4.0.1 patch, with some of the tweaks I've made to it. I feel as if I've finally got it precisely how I want.
    EDIT: also, I already fixed those damn red errors popping up. ErrorMonster made 'em go away, huzzah.

Thumbnails!
    ~ Treeston

EDIT: D: were those not small enough? I shall make them eensier.

EDITEDIT: Also, Starcraft Tidyplates because SHUTUPSTARCRAFTLOOKSCOOL ;.;
    Last edited by Herecius; 2010-10-29 at 07:36 PM.

My UI

Basicly used for everything

Dungeon
    Raid
    BG

and a screenie when casting
    the Second cast bar is my target

Oh and Herecius, your UI is sure personal and 1 more thing....TRANSFORMICE ROCKS. It Beats Peggle and bejeweled anytime

(check transformice.com and then look at Herecius Avatar. After half an hour of Transformice u will get my point)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-29 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowsftl View Post
    It looks really awesome, but I'm not a big fan of artistic UIs. I think it takes up too much space when raiding.
    I agree for that myself. I scaled the UI down a bit and moved the panels around into different position and currently it doesnt take more space vertically than the minimap does on the screenshot.

I do not get why some people think that artistic UI's couldn't be fit for anything a non artistic UI is. An artistic UI is infinitely functional, it's all up to the designer. I guess its a presumption that it's a lot of stuff taking a lot of extra space, which sometimes is the case.

That isn't obligatory though. An artistic UI is mostly just a stylish UI... you can go too far, or you can just make one that functions just aswell as a plain UI, but looks more stylish. Personally I've always raided and played Arena with an artistic UI just fine.

My UI - I like to keep things looking as simple as possible while giving the most information while ALSO taking up the least amount of space on screen. So I have several actionbars hidden and everything on them keybound, my skada meter under the minimap only appears when in combat as does the pet bar. The diseases are also faded out while not in combat.
    When in a battleground skada will not show up and the small map of the BG will appear below the pet bar.

Addons:
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    DKIRunes/Diseases
    Bartender4
    kgPanels
    ButtonFacade to skin the bar buttons and buffs/debuffs
    SatrinaBuffFrames3.0
    Aloft (Nameplate addon)
    NeedToKnow (the small bars over my unitframe)
    OmniCC (for timers on the abilities)
    pMinimap
    Chatter
    and Grid (which is only shown when in a group above 5 in the top left corner of the screen instead of the group frame)

Out-of-Combat /w Target:

In Combat
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 09:36 AM.

AwesomeSauceUK
    My UI, I'm constantly tweaking it and making improvements but this is how it generally looks.

I'll post a list of addons if anyone wants to know.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velyndina View Post
    I love it
    My UI is fully updated with some minor improvements (mostly artistic) and u can download it at wowinterface. Here is the link for those interested :

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=18469#info
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 09:38 AM.

I REALLY wish i knew how to make a thumbnail image like you guys do. I read the guide, but it only served to confuse me and for some reason the parts where it showed the URL examples were half cutoff with no scrolling option, so i couldnt scroll down to actually see how they changed it. overall it confuses me greatly.

regardless here is my mostly finished UI thanks to all the people on this forum that helped me do it.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=70giz6&s=7
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Bored today so decided to create a Legend of Zelda UI, started with a status bar texture and snowballed from there.

Still very much a WIP.

Quick youtube video to show some of the Audio replacements I've done so far.

<*snip* video>

Suggestions welcome.
    LOL... thats awesome... nice job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Bored today so decided to create a Legend of Zelda UI, started with a status bar texture and snowballed from there.

Still very much a WIP.

Quick youtube video to show some of the Audio replacements I've done so far.

<*snip* video>

Suggestions welcome.

Suggestions...hmmm well other than the fact that it is quite possible that I love you.
    I'm not sure what more to add.

Edit: I was wrong. It needs a Navi/Fairy cursor.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Suggestions...hmmm well other than the fact that it is quite possible that I love you.
    I'm not sure what more to add.

Edit: I was wrong. It needs a Navi/Fairy cursor.
    Only if it screams "Hey! Listen!" every time you mouse over a NPC.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 09:39 AM.