Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    In my pic upload before this last one you said the same thing, and you also said that you were OK with it as long as I woulnd't share it and I told you I won't...
    I also said the same thing in this very thread actually >_>

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's fine as long as he uses it in his private addon though.
    But the discussion we had later in the thread isn't about you in particular, I also mentioned it in my comments >_>

Current UI for my lock - Pretty happy with it, any suggestions?

Full 1080p image below
    https://imgur.com/P8tl6Em
    Last edited by Galbatroix; 2018-04-24 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    nvm, i fixed it i think.
    Last edited by mmoce16d80b78b; 2018-04-25 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    Current UI for my lock - Pretty happy with it, any suggestions?

Full 1080p image below
    https://imgur.com/P8tl6Em
    start working on removing redundant info. like two mana bars.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Galbatroix;49272463]Current UI for my lock - Pretty happy with it, any suggestions?

Personally, I would make these adjustments:

- Remove the raid controls from the above the chat - you have the raid control options displaying at the top of the screen too
    - I'd change the menu bar, the pet bar and any other 'lesser used' bars to show on hover, just to get rid of some of the clutter
    - Do you need the personal resource frame in the middle of the screen when you have your health, mana and soul shards right beside it?
    - Do you need the two !Details windows open at the same time? I usually just switch between them. Looks like clutter to me!
    - Hide buttons from the minimap

Just constructive criticism, don't take anything too harshly. I just like keeping things to the bare minimum with my interfaces! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post

After months of working on it (due to being busy and lazy af), (I think) I've finished my UI.

Edit: and just when you post a pic of your "finished" UI you notice a couple of things you now want to change... T_T
    Are you planing to share it one day :?

I miss The Ultimate Shaman UI so much, which was done by suicidalkatt.

This is my take on that UI, but changed all of the addons into ElvUI instead while using kgpanels. The layout is not completely duplicated, I've done some changes, such as raid frames etc. But the kgpanel frames are inspired from TUSUI wotlk.

https://imgur.com/a/vjdOBKL
    Last edited by Restors; 2018-04-28 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    /snip
    I remember using the original back in the day and loved it, your ElvUI version of it looks stellar, great work. Any chance you will be sharing it to the rest of the community?
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by Risale View Post
    I remember using the original back in the day and loved it, your ElvUI version of it looks stellar, great work. Any chance you will be sharing it to the rest of the community?
    Edit: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...iampTUSUI.html

Direct link, in case you wanna give it a try.
    Last edited by Restors; 2018-04-29 at 01:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Sorry for the late reply.

The inspiration for this style was this UI.
    The creater never uploaded it so I tried to model mine after his, at first with all stand alone addons, now with Elv UI because I always wanted to give Elv UI another go.
    So I basically installed the normal Elv UI and did everything by myself.

Everything is stock Elv UI + CustomTweaks/AddonSkins/Shadow&Light (Skada, BigWigs and other minor extra addons).

Font is Expressway, BarTexture is Healbot3. Its an old texture and basically a brighter version of Skullflowers texture.
    ActionBarSkin is via Masque, using "CleanUI Thin". Raid frames are stock ElvUI, but can be modeld like this with Vuhdo also.
    Any tips on getting rectangle map like this ? Cant find anything to reshape it like this in elvui

I might be rMinimap. U can edit its size in the lua, look for the line; Minimap:SetSize(150,150) --correct the cluster offset.

WIP

imgur.com/YlYeZ8h.jpg

Redoing my old WotLK UI, will probably be done for BfA, currently using Pitbull for the unit frames but eventually I want to transition to oUF, the whole idea behind the transparent and inverted bars is have a clean and minimalistic UI and the same time have clear vision. I just came back to WoW (left in WOD) so most of my stuff got outdated.

To-do list:

- Move Unit Frames to oUF
    - Redo WA for each class
    - Redo Objective Tracker (why is blizzard's so bad?)
    - Wait for the new XIV Bar or do my own
    - Update Desik_Masque to modern times...
    - Clean up redundant stuff like Eavesdrops and MSBT displaying the same info
    Last edited by Desik; 2018-04-29 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desik View Post
    WIP
    https://i.imgur.com/YlYeZ8h.jpg

Redoing my old WotLK UI, will probably be done for BfA, currently using Pitbull for the unit frames but eventually I want to transition to oUF, the whole idea behind the transparent and inverted bars is have a clean and minimalistic UI and the same time have clear vision. I just came back to WoW (left in WOD) so most of my stuff got outdated.

To-do list:

- Move Unit Frames to oUF
    - Redo WA for each class
    - Redo Objective Tracker (why is blizzard's so bad?)
    - Wait for the new XIV Bar or do my own
    - Update Desik_Masque to modern times...
    - Clean up redundant stuff like Eavesdrops and MSBT displaying the same info
    fixed link for you

looks good so far, would recommend moving the castbar a bit up or anchored to the playerframe or something, seems a bit lost.
    I'm not a big fan of eavesdrop, so if you want to get rid of it you could use that space for an additional details window or maybe the minimap

Quote Originally Posted by Arcabaz View Post
    Any tips on getting rectangle map like this ? Cant find anything to reshape it like this in elvui
    Well it's the minimap from LynUI, not sure if it's still the same (or if it's been updated since last time)

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Well it's the minimap from LynUI, not sure if it's still the same (or if it's been updated since last time)
    Since there wasn't much to update ... I guess it is more or less the same.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Since there wasn't much to update ... I guess it is more or less the same.
    Well from the link in your discription its discontinued so he has a point.
    But it doesnt seem to be rectangle anyway so thats that.

I decided to combine the micromenu and bags into one UI widget, I added "Inventory" microbutton which replaces bags, right-clicking the button shows bag slots for bag swapping, but it's NYI >_> Obviously, the button is too small to show free slot counter, so I added a tiny indicator, the green line on the bottom, that gradually changes its colour from green to yellow to red depending on the number of free slots.

It's a neat idea others may find useful/helpful.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-04-30 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    Here's mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I decided to combine the micromenu and bags into one UI widget, I added "Inventory" microbutton which replaces bags, right-clicking the button shows bag slots for bag swapping, but it's NYI >_> Obviously, the button is too small to show free slot counter, so I added a tiny indicator, the green line on the bottom, that gradually changes its colour from green to yellow to red depending on the number of free slots.

It's a neat idea others may find useful/helpful.
    great addition! a filling bar could have worked too i think

Quote Originally Posted by Solence View Post
    great addition! a filling bar could have worked too i think
    TY <3

Mmm, something like a vertical bar could work, but I already use similar colour-changing indicators to show items' durability and ping on other buttons.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-04-30 at 11:57 AM.