Thread: Post Your UI

Recently redid my UI for BfA and feel its now in a work-able state. Still got some minor tweaks to go, i.e colours dont match which has been fixed, Bars will be hidden in future once i figure out a nice keybind situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Recently redid my UI for BfA and feel its now in a work-able state. Still got some minor tweaks to go, i.e colours dont match which has been fixed, Bars will be hidden in future once i figure out a nice keybind situation.

I like it !
    I'm interessted by your raid frame, is it Vuhdo ?

Quote Originally Posted by fyrenx View Post
    I like it !
    I'm interessted by your raid frame, is it Vuhdo ?
    Its just Elv at the moment, This weekend ill be trying Grid2 as theres a few people i know that have a similar styling

Here's my UI after the BFA pre-patch. Still some things to figure out but I'm starting to get there finally.

Deleted

This was used in Legion , in Bfa i think i will take a break , kinda filler exp .

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    -snip-
    Nice job as always.

Also, thanks to your help and other people at wowinterface i managed to fix the actionbar paging and make it work, so i'm currently going through the unitframes design. Atm it's mostly concepts as i was waiting for a oUF updated version, but now i can do some serious work on them.

Btw, i'm abusing the "splitbars" i manage dto design some time ago. Hopefully it turns out as something new-ish but not complicated for the sake of it.

EDIT: i should post images instead of derailing

Anyway question for all: should i go with a standard symmetric unitframes setup (as most UIs) or should i try something asymmetric (i have in mind something already that should wrap well with the work done already)?

All drawers (animated) closed:

All drawers open:
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2018-07-25 at 01:07 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Nice job as always.

Also, thanks to your help and other people at wowinterface i managed to fix the actionbar paging and make it work, so i'm currently going through the unitframes design. Atm it's mostly concepts as i was waiting for a oUF updated version, but now i can do some serious work on them.

Btw, i'm abusing the "splitbars" i manage dto design some time ago. Hopefully it turns out as something new-ish but not complicated for the sake of it.

EDIT: i should post images instead of derailing

Anyway question for all: should i go with a standard symmetric unitframes setup (as most UIs) or should i try something asymmetric (i have in mind something already that should wrap well with the work done already)?

All drawers (animated) closed:

All drawers open:
    finally something creative... all those elvui edits who sell themselves as "PlayerXXXXXUI" are seriuously becoming a drag to watch

go against the current all the way

Deleted
    I made a darkest dungeon inspired UI for my "Blight master" monk (though since my sub is inactive a level 1 rogue was kind enough to model it). It's a little blocky but since it's just an alt I just decided to roll with it.

Finally also finished my Zandalari UI (There is a handpainted texture of a banner on the mini-map from a custom UI someone posted here though I havent been able to find the post to give them credit - I'll have a more thourgh search when I get back home).

Last edited by mmocd56b1573ce; 2018-07-25 at 06:51 PM.

Reworked my monk's UI after that annoying camera change

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Not done, but working on this concept for my Void Elf Outlaw Rogue!

(Images are the same, only the background is switched)
    Looks fantastic! Would love to see the default UI updated with something of this quality

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Here's my UI after the BFA pre-patch. Still some things to figure out but I'm starting to get there finally.
    What's the font? Looks really cool
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    What's the font? Looks really cool
    It is Roboto Bold

https://www.dafont.com/roboto.font

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post

<snip>

Looks fantastic! Would love to see the default UI updated with something of this quality
    If only they would... They are lazy in that department.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2018-07-26 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post

Great UI, if you don't mind me asking. What addons do you use for your chat, map and datatext (fps/ms) in the bottom right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerplay View Post
    Great UI, if you don't mind me asking. What addons do you use for your chat, map and datatext (fps/ms) in the bottom right?
    Chat and data text are actually my personal addons that I coded for myself, the minimap is a tweaked version of LynMinimap from way back when. Oh, and the data text is also heavily inspired by the good old LynStats.
    Last edited by Hopelez; 2018-07-26 at 11:13 AM.

Not done, but working on this concept for my Void Elf Outlaw Rogue!

(Images are the same, only the background is switched)

Hey will it be hard to adapt your Ui for other classes if i have 0 knowledge in lua ? (but if i have all the icones ) Something like this : https://ibb.co/fWMQyo

Also what is the font you'r using plz ? <3
    Last edited by Silvereyes1372; 2018-07-26 at 09:02 PM.

Generic ElvUI trash:

i.imgur. com/ xHLROv7 .jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    Generic ElvUI trash:

http://i.imgur.com/xHLROv7.jpg

Fix'd /10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvereyes1372 View Post
    Hey will it be hard to adapt your Ui for other classes if i have 0 knowledge in lua ? (but if i have all the icones ) Something like this :
    <Snip>

Also what is the font you'r using plz ? <3
    Should be very easy to switch. The font is SF Laundromatic. And if you need a hand just pm me.

Should be very easy to switch. The font is SF Laundromatic. And if you need a hand just pm me.
    Ty vm sir <3 Won't hesitate if i have any troubles. Best luck with your UI !