Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    Hey I really like this! I whipped up something similar for myself here:

Symbolically showing your available resources has been a goal for my own UIs as of late. The pyramidal stack in the middle represents available uses of Death Strike. The red progress diamond around the black/grey diamond is for Bone Shield duration. The red lines under the left and right side unit frames are Vampiric Blood Duration. Finally the 1 above the diamond structure is number of Bone Shield Charges.
    Is this WA or elvui or something else ,or a mix, and can you share it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvlt View Post

Been messing around with other layouts but I keep coming back to this every time just feels like home.
    So I love this. Add-ons and can I copy your profile?
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    Is this WA or elvui or something else ,or a mix, and can you share it
    The unit frames, runes, and action bar are ElvUI, the rest is WeakAuras. I'll put the WA strings up on Wago tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Felmourn View Post
    So I love this. Add-ons and can I copy your profile?
    https://wago.io/H1yA-dyaX
    Last edited by Kvlt; 2018-11-06 at 11:16 PM.

Been a while since I have posted an image of my current setup so here goes... been lurking though and must say that a lot of the recent work here looks really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Been a while since I have posted an image of my current setup so here goes... been lurking though and must say that a lot of the recent work here looks really nice!

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

[IMG]snippy snip[/IMG]
    What bar texture is that?

A work in progress view of something I've been having a lot of fun making!
    Lots of elements are missing since they're not even started yet, and what's shown here isn't final

And a short video of some chat animation that I think is going to be final (will require full screen to see)

Last edited by HydrazineLive; 2018-10-26 at 03:04 AM.

Deleted

Symbolically showing your available resources has been a goal for my own UIs as of late. The pyramidal stack in the middle represents available uses of Death Strike. The red progress diamond around the black/grey diamond is for Bone Shield duration. The red lines under the left and right side unit frames are Vampiric Blood Duration. Finally the 1 above the diamond structure is number of Bone Shield Charges.
    That's a really nice one !
    Feel like sharing it ?

Quote Originally Posted by SushiAce View Post

Did tinker around with WeakAuras and this came out. Basically I got inspired by the new UI introduced by Black Desert Online: Remastered and wanted to do something like this. It isn't finished obviously, since I'm not happy about everything being flat and I don't know if I'd like to use Noto as the main font (but since it does support all languages and a lot of fonts do not, I feel like I'm stuck to it for consistency :/ ).

Before I forget, I should explain how the diamond works: The blue diamond changes with our faction (Alliance, Horde, Neutral) and the number in it reflects either your level if you're under 120 and the Azerite level if you're over 120. The green, bigger diamond is your XP bar; again, like the level number it changes if you're at max level (or not).

Comments and suggestions are appreciated . And for those interested in the strings: No, you can't have them. This is a concept, that might not even be finished and you also can replicate pretty easy in my opinion.
    Really nice, good work.

Couple of suggestions: when using diamond shapes like this, you're pretty much committing to using 45° angles for things. So don't mix angles like the blue bar here, where there is a different angle. It makes it look janky (in this sort of context).

Texts like 109740/109740 don't have at-a-glance legibility and therefore aren't that useful in combat, and will often obscure the entire center region of the HP bar itself. I suggest maybe just having the current HP number. You can find out the max number by looking at it when the bar is full (which is quite often).

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    What bar texture is that?
    It's called pHishTex6 for me, have had it since like tbc or wotlk. I'm pretty sure it's in here:

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...MediaPack.html

The unit frames, runes, and action bar are ElvUI...
    It looks like they have a slight drop shadow to them, if this is true, how'd you get that effect with Elvui?

This is for the DK ONE

I had to do forget password to just to type this. PLEASE POST your setup thats absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    It looks like they have a slight drop shadow to them, if this is true, how'd you get that effect with Elvui?
    The red class color line over the Action Bar suggests he may be using BenikUI. I believe BenikUI has options for shadows on many elements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really like this, reminds me of the SAO inspired UI they were trying to make over at WoWI. I agree on the flatness of it, maybe giving everything a 1 pixel shadow to it and maybe moving the classbar (runes, etc) down maybe a few pixels.
    Thank you Actually I got inspired by the Black Desert Online: Remastered UI, didn't knew it has similarities with the SAO UI until now I think I'll try the 1px shadow.

[snip]

Holy bananas, that looks amazing! Really good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Really nice, good work.

Couple of suggestions: when using diamond shapes like this, you're pretty much committing to using 45° angles for things. So don't mix angles like the blue bar here, where there is a different angle. It makes it look janky (in this sort of context).

Texts like 109740/109740 don't have at-a-glance legibility and therefore aren't that useful in combat, and will often obscure the entire center region of the HP bar itself. I suggest maybe just having the current HP number. You can find out the max number by looking at it when the bar is full (which is quite often).
    Thank you for your suggestions

I agree with your text, so I changed it to percent values on both HP and Power. Again, I'm not really that happy with the font, but still didn't find a good replacement... Maybe a pixel font would fit?

Oh, and for the runes/combo/whatever: Could I re-use the diamond shape for them or should I create a new texture, that fits that 45° astethic?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    [Picture of default UI with a couple RP add-ons]

There ya go!

Deleted
    The unit frames, runes, and action bar are ElvUI, the rest is WeakAuras. I'll put the WA strings up on Wago tonight
    Did you by any chance upload it? I would be interested in elvui export string

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    Sure, I use Nug Combo for combo points, holy power, etc and Vex power for energy, mana, etc:

*link*

I am thinking though of only using nameplates for combo points and a numerical/percent value on player frame for mana, rage, energy since I think it's starting to look "heavy" on the center-bottom.

Hopefully I come up with an idea soon.
    Hey man, great ui, do you have a DL link for this? Wanting to try a new ui after running blizzard for years(sorry if you do and im blind)

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    Sure, I use Nug Combo for combo points, holy power, etc and Vex power for energy, mana, etc:

*link*

I am thinking though of only using nameplates for combo points and a numerical/percent value on player frame for mana, rage, energy since I think it's starting to look "heavy" on the center-bottom.

Hopefully I come up with an idea soon.
    Hey man, great ui, do you have a DL link for this? Wanting to try a new ui after running blizzard for years(sorry if you do and im blind)

I'm guessing he's using BenikUI (based on the class color bar above the Action Bars). BenikUI has options to enable shadows on many of the elements IIRC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    That's a really nice one !
    Feel like sharing it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellivice View Post
    This is for the DK ONE

I had to do forget password to just to type this. PLEASE POST your setup thats absolutely amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Athemic View Post
    Did you by any chance upload it? I would be interested in elvui export string

Thank you
    Here is the Wago.io link for the weakauras: https://wago.io/HkKt1a7hQ

For what its worth i also have a similar setup for Unholy (green colored), Frost (blue), Prot Warrior, Prot Paladin

And here is the ElvUI Profile string: https://wago.io/rJzux6X37

You might need benikUI for some of the features