Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    agree with the class color part. hard to tell who is who in a raid just by a few letters of their name. overall though looks great.
    ty for the feedback

the class colours looks like this (raid only for now)

Oh thank looks so much better lol. What is the red bar on your BoS, cd?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    This thread confuses me. Does everyone just make incredibly bland bars with maybe an icon here or there. These look like they are all minimalist UIs. Every custom UI I look at looks almost exactly the same.

Is there a section of actual real UIs with custom art to decorate the UI?
    Fine, here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQm...480CB25B071FF8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarletanh View Post
    Looks badass by the way.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wouldn't use that because it's a bit busy, but you have to admit it is pretty awesome if that's what you are into. That came out several years ago. Makes me wonder what the guy uses now (if he even still plays wow that is).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Oh thank looks so much better lol. What is the red bar on your BoS, cd?
    Just runic power. I don't tend to need it unless I'm watching the BoS anyway so it made sense to have them together.

Quote Originally Posted by palaron14 View Post
    i love you ui i think its flawless. can i please know what addon you use for your partymembers unitframes? not sure if its elvui or an outside addon
    Glad you like it, all credit to Aok for the layout though Like browed guessed, all unitframes are ElvUI.

This is what I'm working with now. Can't post links yet, appreciate a fix

imgur(.)com/a/2VvPGex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    I wouldn't use that because it's a bit busy, but you have to admit it is pretty awesome if that's what you are into. That came out several years ago. Makes me wonder what the guy uses now (if he even still plays wow that is).
    Oh, I've always been generally amazed how he's set it up. For me, a lot happens as well but your gotta admire the work put into it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Ok, that's better but I hate the clash of styles. WoW is a fantasy setting. I want a fantasy theme. That is a science fiction theme so I wouldn't use that one. Otherwise ok.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Still rocking some iteration of LynUI for the most part. Added a few adjustments here and there to get most of the addons to work. Just a couple more small things to work out.
    Last edited by bigbaddan; 2018-11-18 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddan View Post
    get most of the addons to work.
    Does that happen to include LynChat? If so, may I have a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Eh, decorating UIs means you either design your won textures (but you need to be proficient at it) or you use default ones and the way lua manages them, which i can assure you isn't exactly the easiest work

Minimalistic UI usually means clear info, no bloat, easier maintenance; plus most people just download elvui/WA and do some changes. It's not an easy task to do an entire ui from scratch.
    Yeah I fully and completely understand all of that. I've played since vanilla. I know its not as easy to do custom textures. I'm asking for the section on full UIs as opposed to minimalist UIs.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    Glad you like it, all credit to Aok for the layout though Like browed guessed, all unitframes are ElvUI.

This is what I'm working with now. Can't post links yet, appreciate a fix

imgur(.)com/a/2VvPGex

Here you go, what are you using for the font and the health bar gradient?

https://imgur.com/a/2VvPGex

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I haven't touched that one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OldmanG View Post
    Here you go, what are you using for the font and the health bar gradient?
    Thanks!

The texture is called Ish05 from Ishtara's mediapack. The Unitframefont is Bignoodletitling-Oblique and the chatfont is PT Sans Narrow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    Thanks!

The texture is called Ish05 from Ishtara's mediapack. The Unitframefont is Bignoodletitling-Oblique and the chatfont is PT Sans Narrow
    Is there any chance to get this UI? The Textures are nuts

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    That version should be broken. I still have one working version ... even tho' you could just use any other chat mod. Most of them are more or less the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddan View Post

Still rocking some iteration of LynUI for the most part. Added a few adjustments here and there to get most of the addons to work. Just a couple more small things to work out.
    Can you send me that version? That would be great.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by itsPhilTV View Post
    Is there any chance to get this UI? The Textures are nuts
    here, I made this for you:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    here, I made this for you:
    I like to click the report button :-*

[Moderator Note: @itsPhilTV @santera both posts are spam, I'll let you guys go with just a warning, please just don't continue this small fight here, thank you!]

Quote Originally Posted by itsPhilTV View Post
    I like to click the report button :-*
    Why though? Its not like you asked me as well, i gave you an import string and didnt even get a thank you or whatever.

I think what santera is trying to say is, that the amount of importstring questions is insanely reaccuring and on the other hand you never share what you're actually running with.

Ps: when im @home ill add a ui screenshot as well, just so this stays at topic.

Last edited by HealTree; 2018-11-19 at 04:53 PM.