Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I love using tukui as a base for my UI because it has pretty much anything inside, but it's a pain to update/add funcionalitites on it (especially last release with the new actionbars )
    I downloaded TukUI ages ago to mess around with it I've never really liked it. I found the UI to be too messy for me and when I edited it I found it too much hassle compared to how I normally go about UIs. It was probably over a year ago though I did that, so it could have changed since.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Targetlocked View Post
    actually if its not to big of a problem, then could u make me a simple list of ya addons?
    Uhm, lesse.

Unit frames (player, target, raid): Shadowed Unit Frames
    Action bars: Bartender4
    Chat: Prat
    Minimap: No idea, they all seem the same
    Tooltips: TipTac
    Buffs frame: Satrina's Buff Frames
    Nameplates: Tidy Plates with the Threat Plates extention.

Miscellanious: OmniCC for the counter on buffs and abilities, ButtonFacade with the Jijyll: Vista-skin to skin... pretty much all icons. And of course Sunn for the black borders and OneBag to merge all bags to one huge.

If you're interested, it's possible for you to import my Shadowed Unit Frames-settings in game. Install the addon, open it's options and check the Advanced-box. Then go to Layout management and paste the text found here into the Import field.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I downloaded TukUI ages ago to mess around with it I've never really liked it. I found the UI to be too messy for me and when I edited it I found it too much hassle compared to how I normally go about UIs. It was probably over a year ago though I did that, so it could have changed since.
    Ok that's the spirit. Going to make my own release! (Most of it is a oUF style :P) It will take a lot, but much simpler to handle. rActionBarStyler is still working? Otherwise i'll rewrite the actionbars from scratch (much simpler imho).

My UI. thanks to Jasje for original design that i then tweaked. :3
    Theres another 2 bars on the right side above the Recount for stuff like healthstones, demon/fel armor and soul link. You know, stuff u dont need to see on your bars all the time.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:15 PM. Reason: i fail at positions :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    oh def pie. Who the fuck likes cake more than pie? Ill tell you who. Nazis.

Here's mine. Pretty much TukUI with a couple extras.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    how can you have so few bars shown?
    Talking about few bars shown, my priest has only a 4x4 bar shown, only for cooldowns (few of them are clicked) and only because I didn't find a cooldown timer mod that works as it should work. All the rest is hotkeyed or hidden until mouse hovers over.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok that's the spirit. Going to make my own release! (Most of it is a oUF style :P) It will take a lot, but much simpler to handle. rActionBarStyler is still working? Otherwise i'll rewrite the actionbars from scratch (much simpler imho).
    It's still working and has had an awesome update in recent weeks. A lot easier to customize for the not-so-LUA. It's got an in-game positioning slash command if you want to move stuff around too.

I still find it the best actionbar addon available. It is simple, has what you need and nothing more.

Yeah, made a tour on WoWI, got it with the buttonstyler and a skin i like, there is also a buffstyler^^ simple 1pixel border ftw.

Now the hard work to export some of the functions i still need. it will take a long time, especially with the dependancies (not very good at that).

Chat: Chatter
    Raid Timers (Not shown): Big Wigs
    Raid Frames/Unit Frames: Pitbull
    Information Bar (Top): ChocolateBar
    Information Bar (Bottom): SLDT
    Viewporter: Sunn Viewport
    Fonts: Fontain
    Castbar: Quartz
    Event Recorder: Recount
    Threat Table: Omen
    Enemy Nameplates: TidePlates + ThreatPlates
    Tooltips: TipTac
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:29 PM.

Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:26 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:27 PM.

last update with raid frames.

Next step chat.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Some people might think I got a lot going on but I love how its set up. I run a 30" monitor so I got plenty of room to see whats going on.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 09:33 PM.
    Don't dish it if you can't take it...
    WotLK was/is the best expansion. It is not up for debate, just accept it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    lawomous, thanks for the edit on my last picture. I never knew you could do that with Imgur. Do you just add an 'm' at the end of the url before the '.jpg' and it turns it into a thumbnail?

Deleted
    m for medium, s for small, l for large.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mine currently

This UI got a name? Thinking of redoing mine to relieve some boredom...

Mine btw:

Some things aren't shown like TipTac, Omen and my Power Auras. Seen way better, and looking to upgrade.
    Last edited by Rhonen; 2011-03-21 at 11:37 PM.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

How can you take a higher quality screenshot? Mine screenshots always seem to come out as a lower resolution than everyone else here :9
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Deleted
    If you upload to Imageshack, be sure to set the dropdown to "Don't resize". I think it resizes to 800x600 by default.

Deleted

Very much work in progress. had my first shot at testing it tonight in a raid to see how it's doing. - and there's a lot left to do