Thread: Post Your UI

I'm really diggin' it. What's the name of your unit frames? I don't know why, but I like that little figurine on the side of the player. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Finally someone uses the Second Amendment for what it was meant for: Shooting people who do stuff you don't like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
    Oomm: I really like the direction you're going. Particularly your use of PowerAura's. I hadn't thought of a couple of those uses and plan to add a few more to my own suite.

What are you doing for boss frames? The default ones are linked to the mini-map and when I dropped my map to the lower corner, the boss frames were off the screen. Thanks!
    I don't remember having issues with that, I'm using Chinchilla as my map addon. I've had my map down there for a while so maybe I solved that issue a while ago and just forgot.

My latest creation, the Kgpanel artwork and frames are not my own work
    Border art is found at: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MediaPack.html
    and the kgpanel artwork is found:http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tworkPack.html

Suggestions to improvement is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
    Oomm: I really like the direction you're going. Particularly your use of PowerAura's. I hadn't thought of a couple of those uses and plan to add a few more to my own suite.

What are you doing for boss frames? The default ones are linked to the mini-map and when I dropped my map to the lower corner, the boss frames were off the screen. Thanks!
    Depends on the minimap addon you are using.
    Several items including the objectives tracker, the durability indicator and so on are linked to the minimap and could be moved off-screeen as you describe.
    I would take a look at one that offers "movers" or similar options to move those elements independantly.
    Sexymap and Chinchilla spring to mind as options there, but I would imagine there to be others too.

Wow beautiful Speedtrax, I really like the fire and ice panels on the bottom. Only suggestion I'd make is pick up this addon to make that raid manager button a little less annoying.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Wow beautiful Speedtrax, I really like the fire and ice panels on the bottom. Only suggestion I'd make is pick up this addon to make that raid manager button a little less annoying.
    Thanks for the link, I was actually looking for something to remove it, so thanks alot!

Deleted
    This is something I've been fixing up myself.

Out of combat /w target selected.

In combat/Raid.

I still find it a tad messy so I'm tweaking things here and there. Definitely not a 'final' version anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post
    Does nobody hotkey the buttons for their music players? Changing songs, changing volume and pause and play are all bound to keys on my keyboard. No need for addons or alt-tabbing to chance songs.

This is like the clickers-vs-keybinders v2.
    You can also do external keybinds for programs like Winamp. Default for changing to a new song is something like Ctrl+Alt+Pg Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraspank View Post
    This is something I've been fixing up myself.

Out of combat /w target selected.

In combat/Raid.

I still find it a tad messy so I'm tweaking things here and there. Definitely not a 'final' version anyway.
    I like the clean style and your placemant is nice. What are you using the empty panel to the right of the minimap for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneQuickSS View Post
    I like the clean style and your placemant is nice. What are you using the empty panel to the right of the minimap for?
    That's my second chat panel. It's for guild chat, real id, whispers, officer chat. All the friendly chat. The panel is for party, raid, battleground, system chats.

Bags/Editbox Open

Combat

yay big pictures.
    Last edited by Kyza; 2011-03-28 at 03:50 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    It may not be quite as "pretty" as some other peoples' ui's, but here's mine... i just put it together today after my hard drive failed and i had to reinstall everything. Any feedback is of course appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen View Post
    It may not be quite as "pretty" as some other peoples' ui's, but here's mine... i just put it together today after my hard drive failed and i had to reinstall everything. Any feedback is of course appreciated.

Looks fine the way it is. It's nice and clean which is the most important thing. You can begin to make it more stylized if you like, as you've seen in previous posts. I've been tweaking mine a step at a time, not tried to sort it all out in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen View Post

- disable recount in combat
    - chat is huge, you don't need it this big
    - what are that squares in the left? if it's decursive, you don't need it as a hunter.
    - you need to track only your debuffs on target, so get rid of the others.
    - i think eavesdrop is just a waste of space, anyway personal opinon.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    - disable recount in combat
    - chat is huge, you don't need it this big
    - what are that squares in the left? if it's decursive, you don't need it as a hunter.
    - you need to track only your debuffs on target, so get rid of the others.
    - i think eavesdrop is just a waste of space, anyway personal opinon.
    i know i probably should have mentioned that i raid lead most of the time

-The chat isn't supposed to be that big >.< i was taking a screenshot earlier because someone said something funny and forgot to resize it
    -It is decursive and i find that its nice on fights like cho'gall for the MC... since i can get rid of it and i'm used to having it since my alt is a healer.. also helps to be able to see if healers aren't dispelling so i can call them out on it
    - Good point... i thought it seemed a little cluttered... i didn't mess with those options much tbh
    - i leave floating combat text off so i have eavesdrop - helps me see when people (including myself) are standing in fire so i can yell at them (including myself) lol

I can't really decide where to put my target cast bar... it looks funny if i put it above where the debuffs go if the only have 1 row of debuffs... any suggestions?
    Last edited by Battlemaster; 2011-03-28 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyza View Post

Bags/Editbox Open

Combat

yay big pictures.
    quick question, what bag addon are you using?

Deleted
    i don't have an actual screen, but i think a video is cooler to see an Ui infight, so heres is the vd of our latest kill against Valiona&Theralion 25man heroic

if you have questions to addons feel free to ask, don't be shy xD
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-28 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ession View Post
    quick question, what bag addon are you using?
    It's a heavily customized ArkInventory.

I posted my partially finished UI a few pages back, but here is the more or less finished product in a 10 man raid.

Deleted
    What was this guy using ? I can't seem to find his post..

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6707/idleh.png
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9288/raidi.png

Thank you.

//nevermind, found it. page 109 jesus christ
    Last edited by mmoc54c9892e8d; 2011-03-28 at 04:36 PM.