Thread: Post Your UI

@Gradywhite any chance on sharing your raidframe config? Looks good!

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my UI tweaked the way I wanted it, here is a video of me:

Heroic Magmaw 10

Don't mind the little screw-ups I did during our kill attempts.. that's what cooldowns are for, right? :P

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Clicky clicky to make bigger. Reputation bar at the bottom is now gone (since I don't need to track any reps at the moment), everything else should be pretty much identical.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-09 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

thats mine, dont have any good screenshots but that is from like 2 nights ago (first time i raided in 2 months, tossed into the fire)!

edit: cant remember but i think it was Kepi's UI maybe, i dunno.
    Last edited by Maruka; 2011-04-09 at 10:13 PM.

Not in a raid, just used vuhdo's auto fill / test function to simulate it.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-09 at 09:31 PM.

Tandoor of Something Novel

man allways the same reply's i get from peopple with the iq of a appel.

Last edited by Shinkz; 2011-08-10 at 06:18 AM. Reason: .

OOC

In combat

So, I've been working on tweaking the UI since last time, this time I decided to take Syronius's UltimateShamanUI savedvariables and work on it from there.
    So my UI is basically just my own rendition of his UI
    So all credit goes to Syronius and all his hard work!

Link to his UI:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fficial-Thread
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2011-04-10 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Correcting some grammar :)

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Clicky clicky to make bigger. Reputation bar at the bottom is now gone (since I don't need to track any reps at the moment), everything else should be pretty much identical.

I make fairly heavy use of bars that are hover-over. For instance, above my Auras is my Character bar (you know, the one where you can open a ticket from, see your latency, etc). To the left of the bar with my potions are various situational things (like trinkets or specific macros) I don't need to see except for very specific fights. Under my chat is a bar with various chat macros (profession spam, vent spam, etc). Above my chat is one of my regular ability bars, which I have set to hover-over specifically because I am bad with remembering how my cast time of X spell changes with each new haste addition I get. (That, and LoH is on that bar and sometimes I need to see its CD.)

I might move the HoJ icon off that second bar that's always visible and put LoH there. Haven't decided yet.

Edit: Darn you guys, I'm going to go through a million tweaks now because little stuff that didn't bother me before bugs me now. Thanks. :P
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-04-10 at 03:36 PM.

Here is my ui (work in progress):

Quote Originally Posted by trevex View Post
    so here is mine...

still work in progress when you click the edgeui icon you can hide skada or right click to hide the panels... up in the middle is a raid utility for marks, ready checks etc...
    all credits go to the tukui community for awesome code and support (elv, tukz, ext, hydra and so many others...)
    You really need to upload that somewhere, it looks amazing =D

Looks the same in raid except from raid frames on the left side and some Power Auras
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-12 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

I make fairly heavy use of bars that are hover-over. For instance, above my Auras is my Character bar (you know, the one where you can open a ticket from, see your latency, etc). To the left of the bar with my potions are various situational things (like trinkets or specific macros) I don't need to see except for very specific fights. Under my chat is a bar with various chat macros (profession spam, vent spam, etc). Above my chat is one of my regular ability bars, which I have set to hover-over specifically because I am bad with remembering how my cast time of X spell changes with each new haste addition I get. (That, and LoH is on that bar and sometimes I need to see its CD.)

I might move the HoJ icon off that second bar that's always visible and put LoH there. Haven't decided yet.

Edit: Darn you guys, I'm going to go through a million tweaks now because little stuff that didn't bother me before bugs me now. Thanks. :P
    Quick question re: your Holy Power "Bar" is that Powa Auras, or a specific addon that tracks your HP?

Quote Originally Posted by Derkenne View Post
    Quick question re: your Holy Power "Bar" is that Powa Auras, or a specific addon that tracks your HP?
    Might be PowerAuruas but utilising PowerAuras Holy Power Textures @ WoWInterface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Might be PowerAuruas but utilising PowerAuras Holy Power Textures @ WoWInterface.
    Cheers Mate, look like thats the one. Tyvm =D

Since many people asked me "why you don't release your UI" and i always answered "it's tukui edited to the bone, it would be a mess", i started to write it from nothing

I'm planning to use standard addons, so if someone likes only a piece, it can be used separately (like, onlu unitframes or minimap)

Preview of the oUF layout http://i.imgur.com/ffAoi.jpg (only standard frames atm, but going for party/raid).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derkenne View Post
    Cheers Mate, look like thats the one. Tyvm =D
    I think it comes from its HUD addon.

Deleted
    Here is mine:

NOTE: forgot to set Omen's background to transparent!

The health bard in the middle is IceHud obviously, it's aplha is 0% out of combat and health 40% if not full.
    Last edited by mmoc3e55f2d980; 2011-04-11 at 11:49 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

New layout, sorta. Probably going to move the health bars a little more to the right. It's a bit early, still messing around with it a lot. I'm going for something that isn't aligned in every aspect, or symmetrical. I want different parts to seem randomly placed in a way.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-04-11 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/x0Gys.jpg

New layout, sorta. Probably going to move the health bars a little more to the right. It's a bit early, still messing around with it a lot. I'm going for something that isn't aligned in every aspect, or symmetrical. I want different parts to seem randomly placed in a way.
    It's easy, just go to the part of the code where you spawn the frames and mash your face on the numpad, then save. (nice work as always)
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-12 at 09:15 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post

OOC

In combat

So, I've been working on tweaking the UI since last time, this time I decided to take Syronius's UltimateShamanUI savedvariables and work on it from there.
    So my UI is basically just my own rendition of his UI
    So all credit goes to Syronius and all his hard work!

Link to his UI:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fficial-Thread
    This layout is amazing!