Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Skizofrenic View Post
    Absolutely beatiful. I love it!
    Thank you! No kittens were harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    OK thanks ill be trying to replicate the results later on my hunter =)
    Ohh, almost forgot, beautiful UI all around.
    Thank you. I forgot to mention that the skin is Button Facade Svelte. Make sure you check Do not show SBF icon borders and un-check Do not colour ButtonFacade borders in the icon tab, if you're going to skin them in this way. If you need any specifics on the settings feel free to PM me.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Inspired to redo my UI. Comments would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelchan View Post
    Inspired to redo my UI. Comments would be awesome!
    Pretty cool looking UI, I def love the feel of it.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-01 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromius View Post
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/04/26/re...ity-for-tanks/

I updated my addons this morning and haven't had any real changes since I took those screenshots. Might add Power Auras at some point, but I'm still undecided. I also might make some changes to Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or just drop it altogether (there's just too much text near the center of the screen).
    This is just the perfect example why no one should read that Reader UI of the Week thing.

You want a simple, non cluttered UI which is actually good for tanking? Look at carebear's UI.

Updated my UI already, I think the smoke effect was just too powerful so I toned it down.

Deleted
    Nelchan: My first thought when I saw the previous picture was to do exactly that yeah.

Have an unfortunate tendancy to grab screens where as many elements as possible are in action, so the general result is that mine seems very busy. I promise it is usually very tame and well behaved. Has kinda evolved over time from a mixture of butchering stuff from various Caith versions, and a few custom bits and bobs. The 2 big buttons are monitors only and set to allow clickthrough, before someone says the inevitable >_>

10+ Year Old Account

I like it .. and isn't that what it's all about ?

recount
    omen
    DBM
    Xperl
    SunViewport
    Dominos
    Satrina Buff
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-02 at 08:23 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Updated the majority to the release version. Still a few things that need sorting but most of it works in the patch.

Adding the other layout that will be available for download too. (I like both layouts so I'm releasing them both as optional so people can choose).

Comments, Criticism and feedback is very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-05-02 at 08:48 AM.

Deleted
    Me likes, but class colored names and bars? Argh!

Also, in the second screenshot. What's the Divine Guardian icon doing there? Also, your holy power I think is a bit hard to notice in stressy environments with shitloads of things going on.

Deleted
    Hello,

this is my fist post and I want to share my UI My focus is on pvp bg so the ui delivers me with (imo) important infos. Thats the reason why I am a huge fan of power auras.

Here are some screenies. Feedback would be nice.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-02 at 12:31 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Me likes, but class colored names and bars? Argh!

Also, in the second screenshot. What's the Divine Guardian icon doing there? Also, your holy power I think is a bit hard to notice in stressy environments with shitloads of things going on.
    I tried the class coloured names and bars and I liked it, I feel it works quite well.
    The icon is there because there's 3 rows of action bars, I just had them enabled from when I was sorting out key-bindings and placing my spells around, normally they're disabled and you can only see the bottom bar.
    The Holy Power comes to full opacity when in combat, in the screenshot it's only at 50% so it seems a bit hard but it's in the middle of everything so you can always see it in the corner of your eye no matter where you look.

As always though there's loads to do. I want to tidy up a lot of things but I'm just too lazy to do it. I need to go through every element of the UI and re-work, I just have that many characters I play I do one thing then log another and playing a different role makes me need to change things. I should focus on one thing and one thing only!

Switched it all up:

Click for full size.

INSPIRED BY Rosoaa AT WOW INTERFACE (Hope she releases her new UI soon)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Augh View Post
    Nelchan: My first thought when I saw the previous picture was to do exactly that yeah.

Have an unfortunate tendancy to grab screens where as many elements as possible are in action, so the general result is that mine seems very busy. I promise it is usually very tame and well behaved. Has kinda evolved over time from a mixture of butchering stuff from various Caith versions, and a few custom bits and bobs. The 2 big buttons are monitors only and set to allow clickthrough, before someone says the inevitable >_>
    What addons are you using Augh? Loving your UI!

Thanks
    Last edited by spleenpoker; 2011-05-02 at 04:29 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAfoUv2qQK8

Just so people can get a better overview of how it looks in action. Videos show it better than images.

Deleted
    It looks absolutely beutiful carebear, only thing i would like to know if there is a possibility to have a addon that tracks cooldowns, buffs and targets debuffs in a icon way, possibly show it over the Player frame in a similar way to how target debuffs looks like.

Deleted
    Shinella's UI (the first one I'm really happy with):

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1...1011200936.jpg

Ty filger or ozAuras + ozCooldowns.

personally i use standard debuff on target, ozAuras for important buffs and cooldowns with a stripped down-stolen from tukui version of omnicc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spleenpoker View Post
    What addons are you using Augh? Loving your UI!

Thanks
    The bulk of it you can pull out of Caith UI with a bit of adjustment like frame dimensions and stuff, or just running Caith as s/he has it set up is really nice and close to the same, if you like this you'll like that. Most of it is;

Pitbull (Caith)
    Nmap (Caith)
    KGPanels (Caith)
    Beautycase (Caith)
    Weakauras
    TidyPlates/ThreatPlates
    Grid
    Bartender
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Engraved
    Buttonfacade with a custom skin on bars and buffs
    Parrot
    RaidWatch2
    Recount
    Omen

There's a bunch of other stuff going on but those will get you most of the way there. Fonts are mostly Impact and Arial(?), bars are mostly Button or Glamour4.

TY too.
    Last edited by mmocf55d4d4995; 2011-05-02 at 10:40 PM.

To carebear:

As you can see, the raidframes are overlapping the pet frame. Could you tell me how to move them?

And can you also tell me how I add focus/rage/mana/health etc to my player frame? Here's a screenshot before 4.1 which shows you what I mean:

Sry for my english :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-02 at 08:20 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryllestaven View Post
    To carebear:

As you can see, the raidframes are overlapping the pet frame. Could you tell me how to move them?

And can you also tell me how I add focus/rage/mana/health etc to my player frame? Here's a screenshot before 4.1 which shows you what I mean:

Sry for my english :P
    I need to sort little things like that out they'll be sorted pretty soon but I can tell you how to do it anyway.

To move the raid frames you go into the slim.lua file, open it in a word editor, notepad++ is what I use.
    Go down to line 1617, you should see the following code:
    Code:
    raid:SetPoint("CENTER", UIParent, "CENTER", -240, -250)
    The -240, -250 are X and Y co-ordinates on your screen. Simply change the co-ordinates to move the raid frame, to move them to the left you should change the first number, try -300 and it'll move the raid frame 60 pixels to the left.

To add in power values to the player frame.
    In the same slim.lua file go to line 810/811. Here you should see this code:
    Code:
    self.Health.value:Hide()			
    self.Power.value:Hide()
    You should change those two lines to something like this:
    Code:
    self.Health.value:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", self.Health, "TOPRIGHT", 0, -40)
    self.Power.value:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", self.Health, "TOPRIGHT", 0, -50)
    This will add health and power values to the bottom right of the player frame, again changing the values of the X and Y co-ordinates will move these so you can place them where you would like.