Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Unrested View Post

Feedback?[/URL]
    If it works for you... Kinda ugly, but if you want functionality over form, then go for it

Thanks, yeah I do like the functionality of it. I have things set in groups I'm sure you can see. Though I would like to make it more appealing, just unsure how to go about it. I'm rather scrubbish at UI's.

Hey Carebear, testing out your UI atm and I gotta say I'm lovin' it, so far I've only found 1 little thing about it and that is that the weapon imbue icon is overlapping the buffs. Other than that it's working wonderfully.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

UI I have made and been using recently.

Thank you Carebear, just used your DBM, looks lovely , but if you reverse the growth direction of the bars the spacing between them is huge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    My UI should now be available to download! Click the link in the sig.

Currently using Carebear's UI, love it.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-08 at 01:43 PM.

My ui: SkullflowerUI (edited with Poweraura and coolline)
    I really like to raid with pretty ui's so you guys are gonna see a lot more of me on this forum!

Idle:

Dummy:

Haven't been in a group or raid lately so only 2 shots, one idling and one playing around with a dummy. Has been rezised to 1280x720, usually I'm playing on 1920x1080.

@carebear, I really liked what you did with that UI, so I have been working on a care UI [edit]. Here is what I have so far:

Dirty:

Clean:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-08 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahrgan View Post
    @carebear, I really liked what you did with that UI, so I have been working on a care UI [edit]. Here is what I have so far:
    If you dont mind me asking, What addon / skin is it you are useing for the character pain? i like it alot and would suit the UI im making more then the one im currently useing.

Deleted

Toresh's tukui
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-08 at 01:44 PM.

Hopefully I did this right.

Stuff shown that is in this screenshot for show:
    ~HST Alert
    ~Water Shield Alert
    ~Earthliving Alert

I have Rain, Riptide and Unleash displayed because I don't like having 30 buttons and looking for them just to see how much time is left.

Down below I have CD alerts for (Left to Right)
    Top Row:
    Stoneskin Totem, Mana Tide Totem, Spirit Link Totem, Spiritwalker's Grace
    Bottom Row:
    Reincarnation (Icon if Up, Timer if Down), Rocket Jump, Nature's Swiftness
    Last edited by Siam; 2011-08-07 at 05:38 PM.

In case you wondered, I made everything from scratch =)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-08 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, What addon / skin is it you are useing for the character pain? i like it alot and would suit the UI im making more then the one im currently useing.
    Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by Kahrgan View Post
    Skinner
    Thank you for this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post

An update, you probably wont see much of a difference but is there if you look closely
    Hey, I was just wondering: in your UI, do you use Dominos or Bartender, and whats the name of that ButtonFacade skin? Been searching a long time for a one like that!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Hey Carebear, testing out your UI atm and I gotta say I'm lovin' it, so far I've only found 1 little thing about it and that is that the weapon imbue icon is overlapping the buffs. Other than that it's working wonderfully.
    I've noticed that too but I've just not really bothered to fix it because I don't regularly play a class that uses them, nor is it majorly game breaking. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Thank you Carebear, just used your DBM, looks lovely , but if you reverse the growth direction of the bars the spacing between them is huge.
    That's an in-game setting for DBM, just change the vertical spacing in the dbm options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucash View Post
    Hey, I was just wondering: in your UI, do you use Dominos or Bartender, and whats the name of that ButtonFacade skin? Been searching a long time for a one like that!
    It may be darion, not sure though... i think darion is too dark for that one... please confirm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    It may be darion, not sure though... i think darion is too dark for that one... please confirm
    To me, it looks like Caith skin

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Could certainly be Caith OR Darion - there are options in ButtonFacade to change the colors used in skins, after all.