Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Np on the critique... and hahahahah that is not my current ui nor did I make it haha, I really REALLY enjoy it for leveling but I am a hardcore raider and pvp'r now and it doesnt suit my needs as well and I really dont have the technical skills to put together a masterpiece like that.. I am actually using a moded skullflowerUI... here it is:

just added powerauras and coolline
    Quite interesting. The graphics around your character, is that the power auras? and if so, which trigger are you using it for?
    We actually started heroics yesterday so I did some slimming down, and though it isn't as minimal as most ppl prefer, I'm rather pleased with it. If you have any other pointers, I would be interested in hearing them.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-03 at 09:05 PM. Reason: PROPER thumbnail

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What are you using to track buffs and debuffs?
    WeakAuras. Setup it all in an animated dynamic group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenios View Post
    Testing out my WeakAuras setup. Skada is usually hidden during combat.

Pro UI mate, care to upload?

Quote Originally Posted by DonThia View Post
    Pro UI mate, care to upload?
    Quenios UI - Wowinterface

my ui finished today
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-04 at 12:23 AM.

Just put my UI up for public download since many have asked for it.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1920x1080.html
    Last edited by Jahlove; 2011-09-03 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresc View Post
    Quite interesting. The graphics around your character, is that the power auras? and if so, which trigger are you using it for?
    We actually started heroics yesterday so I did some slimming down, and though it isn't as minimal as most ppl prefer, I'm rather pleased with it. If you have any other pointers, I would be interested in hearing them.

yes it is powerauras - Triggered by Rip, rake, savage roar, cp's (bottom dots), clear casting, mangle, TF and zerk.
    As for tips for slimming down your UI:
    1) either use the blizzard raidframes or the grid frames. Go into the side tab thing and click hide so that you have more space. other then that.. its pretty nice... I guess other then that (assuming you are either using dominos or bartender) I would hid that little bar that has your mounts on it while in combat.

My interface is so plain, I need to use one of these.
    All i use is recount and bagnon

Got bored while waiting for a friend to log on so made a whole new UI for my shaman

Casting - http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5064/casting.jpg
    Idol - http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8514/standinge.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Got bored while waiting for a friend to log on so made a whole new UI for my shaman

Casting - http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5064/casting.jpg
    Idol - http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8514/standinge.jpg
    care to post a 10/25 raid shot - I really like this, and I dont like may shaman UIs... (usually too cluttered for my liking hahaha, just waht I noticed XD)

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    care to post a 10/25 raid shot - I really like this, and I dont like may shaman UIs... (usually too cluttered for my liking hahaha, just waht I noticed XD)
    i aint made my raid frames yet :P when iv done them i show

Quote Originally Posted by Quenios View Post
    Testing out my WeakAuras setup. Skada is usually hidden during combat.

How do I only extract the Weak Aura Setup?
    I tried it myself but it won't work with just coping out WA and the saved variables
    The rest of the UI is fine too but for my UI I only need this beautiful procctracking layout from WA.

[Edit]
    Ok, I basically got how to show the buttons (especially your beauty-buttons), to build groups, but they just won't slide in and out like yours do...is it a custom lua code or am I missing the "move randomly right and left" button?
    Last edited by Brother; 2011-09-05 at 01:09 PM.

Remake of Degausser UI with some changes to suit myself. Ignore bad dps, was in blues/zul'gear.

Sometimes I wish pugs would do atleast 20k dps, even in with ilvl 370 this is not for sure

Really like the UI in post #1097 by unholyfury. Anyone know if this is available to download anywhere?

Thanks Ziz

i use forte exorcist for cooldown bar
    bartender
    skada
    omen
    grid
    clique

EDIT: idk how to resize it to look nice if someone could for me lol
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-09-10 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Ok, I basically got how to show the buttons (especially your beauty-buttons), to build groups, but they just won't slide in and out like yours do...is it a custom lua code or am I missing the "move randomly right and left" button?
    1. Create a dynmaic group.
    2. Move each of the auras for your abilities into the layout group.
    3. Make sure your auras are ordered in the dynamic group in the order you want them to display.
    4. Set the options for the dynamic group (under the group tab) to display the contained auras the way you like
    5. Check the "animate expand and collapse" box under group layout.

Setting animation options at the group level just applies those settings to all of the group's children.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    revamped UI:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-05 at 09:17 PM.

Out of Combat

In Combat

At first glance, I'm sure it looks a little messy (especially in combat ), but, I guess I've just been using it long enough to still know if I'm standing in stuff, somewhere where I shouldn't be, etc.