Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted

I tried so hard to get used to not having so many buttons visible... But I simply couldn't. It also turned out that I never liked CoolLine and other similar Cooldown addons - so I made a simple display with Raven that displays my cooldowns in an easy to read way.

Most of it is ElvUI - except for the Focus Bar (Serenity), (de)buff bars and cooldowns (Raven), combat text (MSBT - outgoing scrolls up on the right, incoming down on the left), and raid frames (Grid).
    Last edited by mmoc634c1cdef7; 2011-10-17 at 03:23 PM.

Andunae, would you be kind enough to list what addons you use? I really like the minimalistic setup you have going on, especially dig those unit frames, great job.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Idle Target
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-18 at 07:19 AM.

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    Andunae, would you be kind enough to list what addons you use? I really like the minimalistic setup you have going on, especially dig those unit frames, great job.
    Sure,
    - stUF (raidframes inclusive)
    - Bartender4
    - Satrinas Buff Frames
    - Basic Minimap
    - TinyDPS
    - Omen
    - DBM
    - Chatter
    - Fane (Chat tabs)
    - MSBT
    - Omni CC
    - SLDataText
    - Class Combo Points
    - Headline (nameplates)
    - AZ Cast Bar
    - Align (alignment grid for the compulsive perfectionist)
    - TipTac (tooltip)

and thanks for the compliments

10+ Year Old Account

Feel free to give any comment on this
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-20 at 02:26 PM.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safrienaer View Post

I tried so hard to get used to not having so many buttons visible... But I simply couldn't. It also turned out that I never liked CoolLine and other similar Cooldown addons - so I made a simple display with Raven that displays my cooldowns in an easy to read way.

Most of it is ElvUI - except for the Focus Bar (Serenity), (de)buff bars and cooldowns (Raven), combat text (MSBT - outgoing scrolls up on the right, incoming down on the left), and raid frames (Grid).

You have a few empty spell slots for spells and abilities, that would drive me crazy !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    You have a few empty spell slots for spells and abilities, that would drive me crazy !
    Yeah, I'm weird that way, I prefer to have some empty slots so I can put stuff like quest items or seasonal usables in there.

Quote Originally Posted by valknut View Post
    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5...1211201030.jpg

Does anyone know the addon that places the big DoT Counters on Ragnaros? The ones that are counting down in the screenshot as: 34 20 13. Saw it earlier in this post from a DK, but didn't hear back.
    Not 100% sure of its shadow frames or pitbull, but they both look exactly like that. I have my pitbull boss frame show the dot timers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Im more of a minimalistic UI fan, but this is just simply amazing.
    Something totally different than any other UI out there.

Might try it out for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    i click most stuff, some calls it noobed, but i like it, and im not hurting group by doing so. i normally just use the keybinds on my traps, trap launcher, disengage, mend pet, Hunter's Mark and MD
    i agree with this, i keybind a few things, but for the most part i click and have gotten pretty damn amazing at it

edit: ill probably post some screenshots of my ui here at some point when i actually remember to take some :P
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2011-10-22 at 09:05 AM.

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Andunae View Post
    *Snip*
    Nice and clean UI there. Anyways possible that you might share what font you are using overall in your UI?

Deleted
    blood dk ui - still a few "bugs" but i like it

img23.imageshack.us/img23/1072/solofz.jpg - Solo

img41.imageshack.us/img41/4139/ui5e.jpg - 5 grp

img836.imageshack.us/img836/8398/ui10m.jpg - 10 raid

Quote Originally Posted by Coldasice View Post
    bnedictushealingui3.jpg
    I seriously want this exact UI. What all are you using, what did you do, and can you make it a Curse Pack? :P /beg

From the looks of it, he is definantely using some kind of TukUI variation, from what I can see it is Duffed's edit: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Continued.html

He could have some own modifications on it, but it looks pretty similar

Quote Originally Posted by taigah View Post
    WIP- Idle

That is SIClK... I play a feral aswell.. when you feel satisfied PELASE PLEASE upload.. I really want to use this.

Ooh thank you! I've never really done like a UI package before.. got lots of things to muck around with in terms of combat stuff but when it's done I'll be sure to upload it for you : )

Quote Originally Posted by bakufu View Post
    Nice and clean UI there. Anyways possible that you might share what font you are using overall in your UI?
    Honestly can't recall.. I've added fonts the lazy way - renaming the font I want to install to a name of an existing font that I would personally never use, then replacing it with the newly renamed font.

But I'd guess either, TinBirdHouse, Arial, or possibly Myriad Pro.
    I'll try to check at a more reasonable hour. Thanks for the compliments

Quote Originally Posted by taigah View Post
    WIP- Idle
    -snip-
    Nice theme Taigah, tried someting similar a while back (vert HP bars) but couldn't get a config I liked. Interested to see how this progresses.
    Last edited by Andunae; 2011-10-23 at 02:12 AM.