Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Criticism and evaluation wanted please.
    It looks to me like you could fit the center and upper right icon frames (meaning the ones that currently show Revenge and Skull Banner) in between your unit frames instead, to centralize your important information more.

The aura stack font can be customized in Raven, if you feel up to replacing what you're using with that.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    The first thing that pops out at me straight away is the buff tracker that is literally dead centre of your screen. I'd move it off to the side a bit or further down near your grid or something.
    Making them transparent would also work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    you left the image without opacity on the bucket :P
    Yeah, I even deleted the darn thing, but guess internet failed on phone
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bertil View Post
    Nice. I love the active nameplate effect. What nameplates are those?

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Nice. I love the active nameplate effect. What nameplates are those?
    From the Nameplate effect I'd say that's KuiNameplates
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Made myself a new UI today, the goal was to have a lot of free space in the screen. All my keybinded buttons are hidden and buffs and such are a rollover bar at the top.

It's a made with Evlui, WeakAuras2, MSBT, and some small other addons.

First images is out of combat, without chat, etc.
    Second image is in combat, with almost everything popped

http://oi61.tinypic.com/6jcy8n.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/16m6fz4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bertil View Post
    I've rarely thought about it being unnecessary spam so I wouldn't call it a distraction. Sure is clutter and kind of ugly though so thank you for pointing it out!
    I don't quite agree with the rest of you though who remove it altogether. It's part of the gameplay to see the amount of damage you do - and essential if you're leveling a new character to know which rotation to pick!
    A meter such as recount, if used for more than a simplified dps measure will tell you that way better.
    Removing entirely was not the point being made, but significantly reducing what it actually does tell you.
    That which will actually influence what you do.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-02-01 at 03:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Messing around with my UI as usual. So here's another typical CareUI. I'm sorta getting there now just a few alignment issues and the need to sort out castbar/weakauras for a handful of classes. General solo/questing layout is nearly done though.

Higher quality screenshot.

as usual, let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post

Had some time to sit down this morning and took in to consideration what Ish and Kyuo pointed out and decided to fix it.

Edit: Thinking of moving the unitframes abit further down cause it looks a bit akward with that massive space now :P
    You have an awesome UI!

Can you give me a list of your main addons you used?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Messing around with my UI as usual. So here's another typical CareUI. I'm sorta getting there now just a few alignment issues and the need to sort out castbar/weakauras for a handful of classes. General solo/questing layout is nearly done though.

Always liked your ui's tbh.
    Back to the "old" again!

Awesome UI. Love your minimalist layouts.

What is that wonderful font and where might I go to download it?

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Snip.
    I hadn't actually noticed the size of the cooldown swirl till you said but it's now driving me insane haha. I don't really want to go to the trouble of downloading a new actionbar adding so I've just changed the opacity of the swirl for now. I use Auraframes for my buffs/debuffs so I could look into that for target filtered debuffs. Thanks for the critique.

Oh and I actually play max resolution just turn the graphics low to keep things smoother and image is meh.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://cl.ly/image/273n2m471822/Scre...2015.06.55.png

How can I get rid of that raid panel on the left upper side of the screen? I know theres add ons for it but, seems overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by iuris View Post

How can I get rid of that raid panel on the left upper side of the screen? I know theres add ons for it but, seems overkill.
    Why would it be overkill? An addon does exactly the same as if you had say made a macro for it. An addon like HideRaidFrame loads when you start the game, and has a couple convenient options should you need to show them again.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I just meant that I thought there might be an existing option that I have missed.

Thanks for the recommendation though.
    Last edited by iuris; 2014-02-02 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    My current UI, although I haven't set up any WeakAuras for my shammy yet.

In combat:

Idle:

Addons list:
    Aurora, Bartender, Stuf unit frames, SexyMap, Chatter, kgPanels, Raven, CompactRaid, TidyPlates, Skada, Fonter, CustomPlayerPowerBar, Masque, MoveAnything, Quartz.

Deleted
    My current UI:

In combat:

Idle:

Addons list:
    Aurora, Bartender, Stuf unit frames, SexyMap, Chatter, kgPanels, Raven, CompactRaid, TidyPlates, Skada, Fonter, CustomPlayerPowerBar, Masque, MoveAnything, Quartz.

Quote Originally Posted by iuris View Post

There was an addon for it a while back.
    Also, the font on your "dps" meter needs to be changed or resized looks awful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bri134 View Post
    What is that wonderful font and where might I go to download it?
    It's called Blue Highway.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Also, the font on your "dps" meter needs to be changed or resized looks awful
    It's not the same font as the rest of the UI, it's a regular sans serif font that's been monochromed. I've seen a lot of people do this recently and it looks just terrible.
    The size on his damage text and buffs look awkward aswell.

On another note, I actually really like his raid/partyframes.

Beautiful UI. Question: what quest help add on is that?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    It's called Blue Highway.
    Noooo. Don't tell them my super cool font! )':

Quote Originally Posted by Mashugana View Post
    Beautiful UI. Question: what quest help add on is that?
    That's ZygorGuidesViewer. You have to buy it to get a copy though!