Thread: Post Your UI

My current ui for feral, Going to see if I can sort out some sort of vid soonish (this is probably the most cluttered it ever gets during a pull, with everything proccing at the start)

Last edited by Zanzha; 2014-04-29 at 12:20 PM.
    Feral Meme machine

Deleted
    finally finished drawing this bad boy ui :3

would be very grateful if anyone can fix the link, won't let me post things yet :<

i. imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sintam View Post
    finally finished drawing this bad boy ui :3

would be very grateful if anyone can fix the link, won't let me post things yet :<

i.imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg
    There you go. Awesome artwork, btw xD

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    Idle
    abload.de/img/screenshot2014-04-27acnzp5.png

PvP/Raid (boss frames appear in the same spot as the objective carrier frames here)
    abload.de/img/screenshot2014-04-28aaca3d.png

apologies for the broken-up links. I'm trying to streamline and clean up the default UI via little subtle tweaks and .lua edits here and there. Still a work in progress. Chat is configured to fade after 20 seconds or on a [modifier]+ click, and everything is built around the WatchFrame so as to make the most of space when it's collapsed in instances or whatever. So opens up a fair bit of space.
    I don't see any differences between that and default UI except for maybe the tooltip - what was it you were hoping to get feedback on? Sorry I think I've missed the purpose of the post.
    Last edited by Adinora; 2014-04-30 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshodd View Post
    There you go. Awesome artwork, btw xD
    Thanks very much

Nah fair enough, most of the changes are fairly subtle aesthetically and might not be obvious for those who've ditched the default for a while I guess.

things that are changed:
    - main bar refigured with MultiBarLeft & MultiBarRight moved down to rest on top of the others
    - custom button skin
    - minimap
    - buffs cleaned up a bit
    - WatchFrame extensively rebuilt to expand horizontally and generally allow increased use - where in it's old state having 5 quests on the go and a boss frame was enough to render it a mess.
    - colours & textures on unit frames changed to be more immediately functional.
    - modified version of phanxchat
    - heavily modified version of xCT (not obvious in the screens)

looking for suggestions on improvements still I suppose. Intending to tackle raid frames soon because they're a bulky mess.
    Last edited by modernist; 2014-04-29 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhighiloiopa View Post
    I actually tried that, but every so often the lines around the unit frames would disappear on one side, leaving one side without a line. I haven't encountered the issue since I used the kgPanels solution though.
    The positions despite being placed on whole pixels can be offset by half a pixel.
    Add or subtract 0.5 from the number (even if already an integer) to correct that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post

Made a quick mockup of how I wanna remake my UI! C&C welcome.

Note that the scale of things aren't necessarily the same size they will be when finalized.
    Looks generic to me :P lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dieleiri View Post
    /discuss plz
    What raid frames add on do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokeless View Post
    What raid frames add on do you use?
    Same question here.
    If it is ElvUI, how did you config them like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I have actually been thinking of resubbing. Not to play the game, I find it boring as hell now. But to play around with putting together UIs.... Does that make me a bad person?
    You can do that on a free starter account. Just sayin'. Well, ok, just enabling.

Keep those fonts consistent!

Yes, it's ElvUi.
    http://imgur.com/Pr0dwYc
    Thanks, I'll install Elv once again and see what I can come up with.

Here's my ElvUI Edition. Let me know what you think, or if you see something I can improve. Thanks much!
    Last edited by Judgementally; 2014-05-01 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementally View Post

Here's my ElvUI Edition. Let me know what you think, or if you see something I can improve. Thanks much!
    I'd suggest unifying the fonts

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/GFxZAr9

Clean and crisp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranklol View Post
    Could you please upload your WA strings for SoO?! Thanks