Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by CEVERaja View Post
    Jeremypwnz: what is the texture called that you use for your unitframes?
    Elvui norm on transparent.

Deleted

My Current WIP
    Comments + Criticism welcome
    Last edited by mmoc9c3f06d778; 2014-05-15 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Got bored with my old layout, going with this for a while..

New -- http://i5.minus.com/ib2gpxBeAX7nMQ.jpg

Old -- http://i4.minus.com/iGmOjU4VwheB0.jpg
    How did you get recount to look like that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheoneknownasDave View Post
    How did you get recount to look like that?
    Skada, had to configure some lua files. Almost regret doing it because I forgot what I did, now I'm scared to update the addon.

Skada, had to configure some lua files. Almost regret doing it because I forgot what I did, now I'm scared to update the addon.
    I have it looking pretty similar to yours and I only edited regular settings without any LUA edits: http://i.imgur.com/zH5TGSh.jpg
    Only diffence is mine shows [DPS (% of damage done)] while yours shows [Damage (DPS)].

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    I have it looking pretty similar to yours and I only edited regular settings without any LUA edits: http://i.imgur.com/zH5TGSh.jpg
    Only diffence is mine shows [DPS (% of damage done)] while yours shows [Damage (DPS)].
    I made the lua edits so that each bar has its own individual border (from my previous post, I mean I forgot how I did it). That's pretty damn similar though.

I made the lua edits so that each bar has its own individual border (from my previous post, I mean I forgot how I did it). That's pretty damn similar though.
    Ah, I see that now.

ElvUI with some modifications.

Deleted

My Current UI :-)
    Last edited by mmoc9c3f06d778; 2014-05-15 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm trying to find the import strings that TouchyMcFeel used for his tank UI preview but this thread has 645 pages (he said he posted them here). Does anyone perhaps have a link to them, or know what his username is on here?

Cheers!

Edit: found his username, and here's the weakauras strings: http://pastebin.com/3GMYG80f
    Last edited by mmoc923c038b72; 2014-05-16 at 08:34 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post

My Current UI :-)
    Perfection.

*runs away*

Seeing it from someones else's screen makes me want to change things!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Seeing it from someones else's screen makes me want to change things!
    Lol still things I need to do weak auras
    Finish skinning dbm
    And maybe figure out about auras on nameplates

All in all tho I'm very happy indeed

*boop* Changed up blood/frost a bit and added unholy presence. I don't even care for DK's but I'm envious.

If anyone knows a way to fix/get around deserialization errors from import strings, let me know. Otherwise, the train stops here. In-game aura sharing didn't work either. This means importing won't work, so don't PM me about it, I won't have anything to give you.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    *boop* Changed up blood/frost a bit and added unholy presence. I don't even care for DK's but I'm envious.

If anyone knows a way to fix/get around deserialization errors from import strings, let me know. Otherwise, the train stops here. In-game aura sharing didn't work either. This means importing won't work, so don't PM me about it, I won't have anything to give you.

You could upload your Interface/WTF folders, just how the different ui authors do.
    Last edited by cerebro; 2014-05-17 at 05:46 PM.

Amazing. But what happened to your castlevania-inspired UI? I'd be really interested to see this somehow implemented into that UI.

Got bored of the old setup, decided to try something different. Not quite sure how I feel about this lol...

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Got bored of the old setup, decided to try something different. Not quite sure how I feel about this lol...
    Phat UI. I'ma gonna take some stuff from it and improve my own.

This is my monk UI

So after tinkering with stuff for 2 days, I finally went and did some 2s with a friend boy, was it terrible. It was like all the stacked bars just melted together; I didn't notice my health drop the 1st few matches lol. Needless to say, I decided it was no good. Tried a refresh.

Slightly more satisfied with this one. Will have to play around some more first.

Question: Does anyone have any experience with portraits in stuf? I tried to add a border but the right and bottom sides of the portrait seem to cover up the border half the time. Sometimes the border is ok and other times, the portrait animates and moves over the border. I tried to get around this by using the frame border instead of the portrait border but the same issue exists. I can't find where in the Stuf code, the settings for the portraits are either.
    Last edited by tempest420; 2014-05-18 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    You could upload your Interface/WTF folders, just how the different ui authors do.
    I could but it would overwrite all their existing auras. It would also add in the extra 1500 auras I have for the other classes that some people don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Amazing. But what happened to your castlevania-inspired UI? I'd be really interested to see this somehow implemented into that UI.
    It's still around i guess. I haven't touched it since I played the demo of Lords of Shadow 2 a while back. Its still missing the perfect block gauge, which is why I haven't messed with it. I'd have to buy the full game to see it . Unless someone really really cool that has it would share it with me on Steam.