Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Lightspark:

Excellent, thanks! I'll give it a go this evening and stretch its legs. One question I can think off before doing so is it easy to unlock various UI aspects (frames, bars, etc) and move them or would you recommend something like MoveAnything (or something similar since the author isn't updating it anymore)?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Sorry, but WIP, two things I'm working on now are nameplates and ingame config. Had to rewrite quite a big part of exsisting code, thus it could be used with ingame.
    First two features for ingame config will be positioning and enabling/disabling of frames.

MoveAnything maywork, but not really sure. Never tried.
    Last edited by ls-; 2014-11-03 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    awesomeness

Any plan on releasing this? Looks incredibly clean and nice.
    Especially if there are a few color-options in it. Like, change color of the actual bar.

My guess is that it isn't getting released. In that case, awesome work anyway!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Any plan on releasing this? Looks incredibly clean and nice.
    Especially if there are a few color-options in it. Like, change color of the actual bar.

My guess is that it isn't getting released. In that case, awesome work anyway!
    Color options are already in, and I just have a couple of small things left to implement before release. The catch is that it's made specifically for Shadow Priests and has no support for other specs or classes, because that's the only way I'll be able to maintain it. Thanks and sorry!

Speaking of successes, I made my own DoT timer addon over the weekend.

love this, any chance you could PM the code? nosey.

I like this. I think the text is a little hard to read without an outline, and if you don't know what to do with the ToT frame then maybe you shouldn't have one at all!
    Thanks, and yeah I might try dropping it completely actually. This is an updated version:

With a different font (helvetica) and current ToT (ignore the auras for now), + tentative raid layout. Need to change the sb texture, modify the class colours a bit and try some text outlines next i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Desperately want this! So pretty <3
    It is! I've been in love since it was first posted :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Lightspark:

No worries - I'll still give it a go and provide feedback if that's something you want (if not I'll give it a test drive and see if I like the new car smell).

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Been doing some eclipsebar work today with weakauras this is what i got so far, its "beta" lol, The colours aint final or is the placement of the bars.

Looks great! Any chance of a movie of it in action?

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    The castbar is on the agenda to improve, which may be sooner than I thought as Shadowed Unit Frames very kindly erased all my profiles when I updated to the latest version so am having to start again (luckily all the artwork and panels remain). The portrait is a standalone addon called Round3DPortraits which I use because it is in keeping with the default UI and I just love the default elite indicator (shame it doesn't do rares!)

Ive pretty much decided to main a Paladin for WoD so the UI will be more pala orientated and slightly improved once I get round to releasing the package (well, the WTF/Interface folders anyway) but it will still be a UI which any class can use with some minor amendments!
    Any news? I want so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post

Thanks, and yeah I might try dropping it completely actually. This is an updated version:

<snip>

With a different font (helvetica) and current ToT (ignore the auras for now), + tentative raid layout. Need to change the sb texture, modify the class colours a bit and try some text outlines next i think.
    oooh damn! I do really really like what you've done.. Currently using your BlizzLookAlike UI. And I'd LOVE to try this out aswell! Nice job!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-11-05 at 03:23 PM.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Any news? I want so bad
    Oh sorry, I could have sworn I posted the link. HERE IT IS uploaded. Im always tweaking it so may keep it updated but Im working on something else now, something a bit.....unusual!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Looks great! Any chance of a movie of it in action?
    Iv never made a video before xD i could try i guess once its all done.

side note - Think making a pure 20man raid window out of weakauras is abit over kill? :P

Iv never made a video before xD i could try i guess once its all done.

side note - Think making a pure 20man raid window out of weakauras is abit over kill? :P
    Yolo? JK Revive.
    DO IT.

After a long time AFK, I'm preparing for the WOD
    New UI based on FreeUI, still working on it.

http://imgur.com/a/n9hza#1

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-11-05 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely. If you know enough to create raid frames in Weak Auras, it would be easier and more efficient to just make a custom addon.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    you're UIs are just amazing, as always

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post

This is my UI that I have been working on for some time. I think too many UIs these days are built to look modern and contemporary, which isn't really in keeping with the game or the genre, so my UI is based around a fantasy theme with a few modern twists, and keeping it as close to "fantasy" as possible.

Heavy use of Weak Auras, Shadowed Unit Frames and KGPanels plus some others. Its not completely finished but virtually done and will be the UI I use in WoD. Any questions let me know.
    Since you have now decided to make something new - could you tell me a bit on how you made the castbar animation? I really want to try something like this out for my own UI that i'm working on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Definitely. If you know enough to create raid frames in Weak Auras, it would be easier and more efficient to just make a custom addon.
    But where is the challenge in that?

Okay, trying a different upload site since imgur hates my jpegs and pngs.

I made a few more changes as I try to adjust the Ui to trying to learn how to dps for WoD (had healed since Kara lol).

Anyway, Pic 1:

Pic 2:

<3
    Ish
    Last edited by Ishtara; 2014-11-05 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post

I made a few more changes as I try to adjust the Ui to trying to learn how to dps for WoD (had healed since Kara lol).

Anyway, Pic 1:

Pic 2:

<3
    Ish
    Flawless work as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question
    How you people manage to get a perfect 1 pixel border?
    I have read and tried everything and still can't make a square or a castbar with an exact 1px border on each side.
    For example if i create a white square with 1px black border and move it around the screen it changes border width for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post

Anyway, Pic 1:

Pic 2:

<3
    Ish
    What's the chat font?
    Last edited by Keosen; 2014-11-05 at 08:54 AM.