I really don't like the font, apart from that it's quite nice

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Small updates, now with animated crest!
    That looks awesome! Well done!

Oof, That looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiFails View Post
    This is what I ended up with, but it's already boring me. I think I'll go more "back to basics" before WoD launches.
    Looks nice and clean! I'm just returning to the game and have a couple of questions about your addons:

1) What button skins (/actionbars) are you using and how did you get the edges so sharp? I seem to always have a fuzzy edge here or there and Masque doesn't seem to have skins with really thin and crisp borders.
    2) Are the chat borders custom-made with kgPanels or something else?
    3) What unit frames are those?

Cheers!

Deleted
    -snip-

if you want i can try to make a few textures for the statusbar. i couldn't find the font i was referring to earlier i'm afraid.

here's an update on mine
    http://i.imgur.com/ZIS85KF.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jeNblJV.jpg

for some reason my raven buffs are all blue instead of black. haven't been able to change the color and i'm not sure what the problem is.
    i'm also thinking about reducing the classcolored border, i'm not too fond of using it everywhere and i get the feeling that you need a heavier bottompart for the thicker borders to work out.
    does anyone have any recommendations for all around fonts? i'm getting fed up with this one, thinking of going back to Futura or a similar one.

@syrupK
    am i missing your posts or where are your UI's? they were my biggest source of inspiration back in the day (Stardust UI?!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Can't sleep, so i hooked up one of 2 popup menus that come up when you click the button below them.
    This one will be for changing the Grid setup (via profile switches).
    Nice idea.
    I plan to use a rather more basic version as an alternative to a broker display for basic launchers, such as for Atlasloot, MogIt etc.
    Basically just a menu, perhaps categorised with dividers into addons that have a simple toggle such as visibility or On/Off.
    Will prob code each manually/"borrow" from the existing brokers, and simply check first if the associated addon is loaded before adding it to the menu.
    I am a novice though, so looking for addons to base it on.
    If anyone has any advice it will be more than welcome.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-11-09 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    if you want i can try to make a few textures for the statusbar. i couldn't find the font i was referring to earlier i'm afraid.

here's an update on mine

for some reason my raven buffs are all blue instead of black. haven't been able to change the color and i'm not sure what the problem is.
    i'm also thinking about reducing the classcolored border, i'm not too fond of using it everywhere and i get the feeling that you need a heavier bottompart for the thicker borders to work out.
    does anyone have any recommendations for all around fonts? i'm getting fed up with this one, thinking of going back to Futura or a similar one.
    You could try something like Source Sans Pro. It looks a little less stylized than Futura but it is monospaced (look at my chat). Also, by all means, have a crack at those statusbar textures. I would love if you could draw something that you feel fits with the backgrounds as opposed to my "least shitty fit."

Placeholder font on the target frame for the moment. Need to figure out how to handle buffs/debuffs.

My UI for WoD:

out of combat/no targets:

In combat:

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    i like this more screenshots ?

Still a lot of tweaks to make (mostly warlock rotation stuff) but it's shaping up.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    looks so nice oomm

any chance to get your ui?

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post

here's an update on mine

@syrupK
    am i missing your posts or where are your UI's? they were my biggest source of inspiration back in the day (Stardust UI?!)
    Oh i love the castbar around the Health frame! Reminds me about the oldschool Duke UIs

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    My UI for WoD:
    Personally, I think if you reduced the font size on...well, everything, this would look a lot better.

Can't sleep, so i hooked up one of 2 popup menus that come up when you click the button below them.
    This one will be for changing the Grid setup (via profile switches).

Glowy stuff behind it is WA.
    I'm still in love - any ETA for public release?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm still in love - any ETA for public release?
    I guess about 4 weeks? That's taking into account WoD release week being spent playing not UIing.

Don't like the massive bar at the bottom to be honest, that said the art looks amazing, wish I had your graphic skills .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    thanks bud, things have changed a bit again though:

it's a custom written minimap.

the aura stacks are something I'm mucking about with at the minute:

This really is a beauty, if you need some testing or releasing a beta, plz drop a link. Would be more than happy to give it a spin. And really digging the uniqueness of the minimap, really looks good.

I guess about 4 weeks? That's taking into account WoD release week being spent playing not UIing.
    Fantastic! Thanks for the update
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Currently 5th iteration of this UI.
    Rebuilt from ground up for 6.0.

Out of combat:

In combat:

Still a few tweaks to be done here and there. Party frames are probably gone since grid is now fully operational.
    Combo points are in multiple places, will probably be gone from nameplates and unit frames.
    And still haven't figured out what to do with Blizzard minimenu in the top left.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2014-11-10 at 12:52 PM.