Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Thanks. It's going to be several weeks. Just for lols, here is a screenshot of about half of my to do list for this UI:

Trello ftw.

That's a long list.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kaitain - absolutely frickin outstanding. I look forward to seeing and testing the compilation once you've unleashed to the masses or a select few.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post

I wanted something Blizzlike.

The thing I love most about this UI is the fact that you still have "Wanted: Kil'uun's beak" at lvl 100...
    That bird is fucking hard to find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    What the ... :'D That's kinda cool, bloated but yeah. I like some elements. What is the name of the damage font in the third screenshot?
    it's WWE Raw.ttf and a chinese font named FZChaoCuHei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    That's pretty impressive. I enjoy UIs that make WoW look like an entirely different game. I think the stuff along the top (the player and target "frames") are great and the "spell palette" on the right of the character as well as the central UI element are also very fitting.

It's the stuff along the bottom the screen that I think are ill-fitting...a lot of clutter and very WoW-ish, which clashes with the "sci-fi shooter" aesthetic going on elsewhere. I think it would look better if you got rid of all of that ElvUI-looking stuff along the bottom of the screen, which isn't really the unique part of the UI anyway, and find a good way to integrate the chat frame and minimap into the rest of the aesthetic. An addon like might help with the minimap, though it would require some rejiggering of the center element.

Overall, very interesting and cool.
    Thank you
    At first, I just wanted to do something different, and without thinking too much, so...
    Now I am working on a new version of this ui, I think I would change the ElvUI‘s interface
    But a problem trapped me, I don't know how to hide the ElvUI's border...ooops

Quote Originally Posted by Arziko View Post
    The thing I love most about this UI is the fact that you still have "Wanted: Kil'uun's beak" at lvl 100...
    That bird is fucking hard to find!
    Is it now, that I should say, that I killed it like 8 times before I got the quest, just because the exp was nice? :P

Quote Originally Posted by silver-lion View Post
    it's WWE Raw.ttf and a chinese font named FZChaoCuHei.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Edit: Did you try using Abload.de? might make colour a bit better
    Good ol' abload. Made by people from my university. :'D
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    On your right hand side of minimap, press the C, in the upper right you will see general with a drop down arrow. Select minimap, combat fade
    I can only choose enable/disable and size of the minimap.. Can't see "combat fade" button /:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    On your right hand side of minimap, press the C, in the upper right you will see general with a drop down arrow. Select minimap, combat fade
    ah nvm bro, just didnt have the latest version of ElvUI ^^

I kinda fell in love with Kaitain's new UI (not the first time I have fallen for one of those), and since the playstyle of a shadow priest has moved away from micromanaging dots on single target, I decided to start playing around with it. Server went down before I got very far (...lets hope they fix the freaking garrison now...), so it is still very much first steps

Colours don't match exactly, the castbar is to blurry compared to the unit frames, but baby steps.

Now I need to find a way for weak auras to make me a castbar with a different colour for insanity... (Why, oh why, do I suck at Lua)

I'm using elvui which I changed just a little bit (put the player/target frame up a bit higher, made the main action bar a bit bigger and 3 rows of 4, like Towelieee..ish). I'm still trying to find a UI which is suitable for both dps (hunter) and tank. I've never made my own UI so that wont help much. Any suggestions? I prefer to have as much free space as possible while still having loads of information (I prefer to see mob namelplates/action bars/cooldowns at least).
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

I used to run CaithUI with the party and raid frames removed and custom grid setup in place.
    It seems like CaithUi is outdated now and someone has made a copy of it for MOP. I'm hoping i can either adjust it for WoD or the person that copied it makes an update for it. This Ui was perfect for my resto shaman during TBC.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...n2.0.html#info

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    Now I need to find a way for weak auras to make me a castbar with a different colour for insanity... (Why, oh why, do I suck at Lua)
    Make 2 cast bars, and have the Insanity one simply on top of the other one:

http://pastebin.com/YiCM2ENj

That's the hacky way I tend to get things done in WA :-) I'm sure it's not as elegant as coding it, but using 2 auras has the (very real) advantage of being a lot more editable.

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    What ChatMod is that?
    oh, honey.

I like this, What chat mod is that
    Please align your buffs to the minimap :@

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    What ChatMod is that?
    aChatMod I think it's called, got it from an old UI from Carebear I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I like this, What chat mod is that
    Please align your buffs to the minimap :@
    It is aligned, there's a panel around the minimap, but it's kinda not visible in the screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Make 2 cast bars, and have the Insanity one simply on top of the other one:

http://pastebin.com/YiCM2ENj

That's the hacky way I tend to get things done in WA :-) I'm sure it's not as elegant as coding it, but using 2 auras has the (very real) advantage of being a lot more editable.
    Good idea, thanks!

aChatMod I think it's called, got it from an old UI from Carebear I think.

It is aligned, there's a panel around the minimap, but it's kinda not visible in the screenshot
    Ahh ok. I like that chat mod though..

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post

I wanted something Blizzlike.
    i really want this since im currently playing on my shitty laptop
    but poster doesnt reply to PM it seems

anyone knows where to find?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Santera!

Like the others, I'm here to ask you to share the chat addon.

As for feedback, I'd look into aligning stuff and doing something about the Garrison button on the minimap. You should check out your bossmod to see why it's doing that weird thing with the border on one of the bars.

I like it, just like I liked your old (almost identical) layout before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    Santera!

Like the others, I'm here to ask you to share the chat addon.

As for feedback, I'd look into aligning stuff and doing something about the Garrison button on the minimap. You should check out your bossmod to see why it's doing that weird thing with the border on one of the bars.

I like it, just like I liked your old (almost identical) layout before it.
    hi you
    do you know a good page to upload the addon to?

which parts are you talking about needing alignment? yeah, i guess i need some addon to fix the garrison button thanks for the feedback!

edit:

actually i think the part of my UI you want is from FreeUI, in the globals.lua! you can download it on wowinterface
    Last edited by santera; 2014-11-21 at 06:47 PM.