Thread: Post Your UI

Starting to think people are mixing up this thread with the mod edition.. this is POST YOUR UI. questions and help goes here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...I-Mods-Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truewolf View Post
    I am trying to create a health bar like you.

I created three bars with 200 wide .
    The position of the color bar is x, one black bar x -4 and other black bar x + 4

Everything works fine until health is almost zero, this happens

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4bf0clplh...30309.jpg?dl=0

How you did you?
    Regular bar.
    Black bar, x-4, put a black rectangle spark on it.

Maybe this will help http://pastebin.com/5Mh0ppzP
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

My Brewmaster UI

My basic goal is to make the information I need to play as obvious as possible while also not obstructing my character.

Yes, the textures are stolen.

Small updates to the thing I posted a few weeks ago. I moved the most of the combat relevant stuff down a bit, got a new bar texture and changed the unit frames slightly to make the health bars a little more obvious in peripheral vision.

Out of Combat

In Combat

Bonus; I'm making a talent frame thing!

PS. pHishr is a bamf

Quote Originally Posted by SageJTN View Post
    My Brewmaster UI

My basic goal is to make the information I need to play as obvious as possible while also not obstructing my character.

I find this to be really pretty, love the party/character/target frames.

@tempest420 Absolutely gorgeous work. That's really come together since I last saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Small updates to the thing I posted a few weeks ago. I moved the most of the combat relevant stuff down a bit, got a new bar texture and changed the unit frames slightly to make the health bars a little more obvious in peripheral vision.

Out of Combat

In Combat

PS. pHishr is a bamf
    Damn son, way to go!

The talent frame kicks ass! Love it. Original and very wow-ish too, not easy to pull off.

Deleted
    I can haz you ui pls? Looks really good. Great work!

the day i can do shit like this... thats when i can say i lived!. how does one go and make a talent window like that? kgpanels and moveanything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SageJTN View Post
    My Brewmaster UI

Info on unitframes? I've been trying to get some old ones to work but without luck. Could you upload them possibly?

Out of Combat

In Combat

PS. pHishr is a bamf
    That is awesome! Good job!

Deleted
    Slightly changed UI since I got a new screen.

Thanks for the kind words guys. The talent frame is mostly kgpanels with a few lines of scripting to reposition and make the background see-through. I have a weakaura to display the background but that could just as easily be done by the kgpanel. (the wa is a hold-over from me messing around with Kait's original talent frame auras) That background still needs some work but I will post a better screenshot once it's done; the one I did is all dark and stuff ><

Edit: Forgot to mention: as far as downloads go, it might be a while. There are still a lot of things I'm not entirely satisfied with eg raid frames. This is the really the first UI that I've devoted so much time to so it wouldn't feel right to half ass a release (IF I release at all).

Deleted

Out of Combat

In Combat

Love it! The talent frame looks absolutely amazing, I only feel like that font you've chosen feels pretty sci-fi as opposed to fantasy.

PS. pHishr is a bamf
    !? He refuses to pull more than 5 mobs in CMs and has no spices when grilling hamburgers, definitely not badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    Love it! The talent frame looks absolutely amazing, I only feel like that font you've chosen feels pretty sci-fi as opposed to fantasy.

!? He refuses to pull more than 5 mobs in CMs and has no spices when grilling hamburgers, definitely not badass!
    His burgers might be bland but he can cook up some mean bar textures :P Also, I thought Iron Maiden font would be brutal enough for a WoD inspired UI!

Edit: Better talent frame picture
    Last edited by tempest420; 2015-01-10 at 08:27 PM.

so i got tired of my unit frames fucking up, so after scaling everything pixel perfect, i had to change all textures to match. here's how it looks like when soloing stuff

http://i.imgur.com/DxVsJMS.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/43nkx75.jpg - out of combat for good measure
    http://i.imgur.com/ppPsWGG.jpg - raid shot
    Last edited by santera; 2015-01-10 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Slightly changed UI since I got a new screen.
    I really like the colors of unitframes, how do you make them that colorfull?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hinox View Post
    I really like the colors of unitframes, how do you make them that colorfull?
    Changed the default color of all the classes using ClassColors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Changed the default color of all the classes using ClassColors
    Oh thanks, i Will try IT out tomorrow. I Hope it works with elvui