Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by hidd3n View Post
    name of the nameplates addon please? looks awesome!
    Thank you! Nameplates are part of ElvUi

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    In other words:

Sunny, you're fucked.

More news at 11!

Edit: now when i think about it..
    Im using http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-tga
    And i usually put 512x512 in the box there so i dont have to change in gimp. if i raise it up to 1024x1024 will it look better?

Edit2: nop didnt help either. there goes this idea then.. back to new ui
    What the hell is your screen res? With regards to the squishing thing, what I meant was if the proportions of the texture are different than the proportions in the source material, it can look a little weird. Tbh, I'm sure this could be explained better. Anyway, I really like those so I'll fiddle with some Darksiders screenshots when I get home tonight; see if we can figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    What the hell is your screen res? With regards to the squishing thing, what I meant was if the proportions of the texture are different than the proportions in the source material, it can look a little weird. Tbh, I'm sure this could be explained better. Anyway, I really like those so I'll fiddle with some Darksiders screenshots when I get home tonight; see if we can figure something out.
    4k res yo...
    would be very kind of you!

Spent roughly 5-6hours of searching for a decent pic, but they either have a green glow due to health or just crappy looking (it's still in beta so not that much on it)
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-02 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Well, after seeing some fancy and not distorted UIs, I've decided to post mine, which is ugly, but it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Colroyd View Post
    Waiting for voidtalon and thought i'd post my minimalistic UI. Can't post pictures yet:

Idle: imgur.com/102xt0O.jpg

Targeting: imgur.com/W3LmnM2.jpg

Combat: imgur.com/HsCQ3dj.jpg

Album of all 3: imgur.com/a/GS6Ku

unit frame is really nice and clean, the one thing nagging me is the time on the unit frame versus on the nameplate. >.< 1 sec makes a difference!!! just kidding nice job

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    unit frame is really nice and clean, the one thing nagging me is the time on the unit frame versus on the nameplate. >.< 1 sec makes a difference!!! just kidding nice job
    Probably to do with me not updating ElvUI. And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    Bit of a unitframe idea.

Large number is absolute value power.

Horizontal bar is power, vertical is health.

Anyone know if this is made from Weakauras? or from StuF or any other unitframes addon?

4k res yo...
    would be very kind of you!

Spent roughly 5-6hours of searching for a decent pic, but they either have a green glow due to health or just crappy looking (it's still in beta so not that much on it)
    You and your obscure garbage resolutions.....

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    You and your obscure garbage resolutions.....
    the color of envy doesnt fit you!

Decided to mess around with Unicode fonts. Grabbed some Japanese fonts based off some anime/manga I like.

I'm looking into the potential of building a Manga/Anime UI similar to SupervillainUI. Anyways, here's just a little screeny of fonts at work.

Combat
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    If he'd go through and texture the rest of the default frames (character, skills, etc.), I'd use it in a heartbeat.
    Does look nice if he textures the rest of the default frames (character, skills, etc.) it would make it top notch and you could probably use the addonskins mod for addons and they would blend right in to the theme.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colroyd View Post
    Waiting for voidtalon and thought i'd post my minimalistic UI. Can't post pictures yet:

Idle: imgur.com/102xt0O.jpg

Targeting: imgur.com/W3LmnM2.jpg

Combat: imgur.com/HsCQ3dj.jpg

Album of all 3: imgur.com/a/GS6Ku
    Holy shit, are you planning on uploading this? Because this is f*cking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Weidmo View Post
    Holy shit, are you planning on uploading this? Because this is f*cking amazing.
    Thank you, I appreciate it! Maybe i'll upload it at one point. Right now it's a WiP, and also it's scaled for 2560x1440 so on standard 1080p monitors it might look a little funky =P

So i was asked to update an almost 1 year old UI ive forgotten about @ wowinterface.
    So i did..
    Toss feedback! be mean if you so desire, (raidSS perhaps tomorrow)

BEFORE:

AFTER: (cick em.. it's Ok)

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-02 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In raid view for Demonology;
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Quote Originally Posted by Duli View Post
    Nothing Special - just my Elvui Design - it is not finished yet completely but had no time yet to set up weakauras or some changes in the luacode. And yeah elvui cause you have everything and get a nice setup yourself without learning all the lua commands or adding librarys pathfiles constantly ^^
    Need a cool idea for having chat but also an extra lootwindow which shows everything..we will see. thx for all contributors here, i got a lot of ideas from you in the past and if i could code more i would do my own ouf ... i can do photoshop but hate coding and have no time to learn all of it ^^

What is the texture that you're using for your Frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth92 View Post
    Here's my most recent edit to my UI. Tried to cut down screen clutter. I still think I can do more.
    Really nice UI, especially love the font on the castbar and bigwig bars. Any chance you could post it?

So i was asked to update an almost 1 year old UI ive forgotten about @ wowinterface.
    So i did..
    Toss feedback! be mean if you so desire, (raidSS perhaps tomorrow)

[...]
    I want those Before unit frames ;_; I just can't find any OUF unit frames to use, and cba to customize the other ones >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Decided to mess around with Unicode fonts. Grabbed some Japanese fonts based off some anime/manga I like.

I'm looking into the potential of building a Manga/Anime UI similar to SupervillainUI. Anyways, here's just a little screeny of fonts at work.

Combat
    Why'd you have to ruin something so nice with a font like that
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    Why'd you have to ruin something so nice with a font like that
    haha, thought exactly the same