Thread: Conflag

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Conflag

The difference of course being that ret pallies had the nerf made up in other ways, and the ret tree is pve viable. I would argue that the nerf has hurt destruction so hard that it is no longer viable.

I can still do 2000 DPS self-buffed at level 75 in a mix of kara/badge/northrend blues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygorl
    I can still do 2000 DPS self-buffed at level 75 in a mix of kara/badge/northrend blues.
    And this has what to do with endgame performance? Nothing. GTFO

Couldnt make this spell into a *70% pvp* and *100% pve* ?

they have done this with other spells and it will keep everyone happy to an extent and restore faith in blizzard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox
    Conflag is indeed a bit too op , doing 25k crits ... wtf :O
    Psst...
    I heard rumors about over 9000k...

Would you nerds stop spreading this dumb exaggeration-shit?

I'd vote for taking the 30% damage knocked off conflag and stick it on chaos bolt instead

Quote Originally Posted by merikat
    Psst...
    I heard rumors about over 9000k...

Would you nerds stop spreading this dumb exaggeration-shit?
    I got a 25k while fully raid buffed and with every possible debuff on the boss with both trinkets up. I'M 100% POSITIVE THAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT 25K CRITS IN PVP. 4 REL.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

i vote for 100% damage back 2bh since destro is really nerfed atm

As i was saying to a friend of mine, feral druid killing someone in pounce isn't OP, retri pala killing someone in stun isn't OP, rogue stunlocking someone to death isn't OP, dk killing a caster in Strangulate isn't OP. Warlock killing someone in stun IS OP!!!!! : : : :

Christ... give back my 600+ dps in the pve. I don't care about the burst on the conflagrate but still that nerf hurts pve a lot more than the pvp.. And ye 25k conflagrate in pvp is not going to happen that easily, you will need full pve gear, berserker rune, curse of elements on a warrior who is in berserker stance and has opened recklessness and ofc having really good gear. Or if the target has the wg flag for too long....

Either way, way to go ruining pve again for pvp just cause of a spell that needs a debuffable spell to be casted and has a little chance to crit in pvp with all that resilience for a number of 10k - 12k crit with pvp gear (just making some fast calculation i might be wrong on that). Whatever let's hope they fix that fire and brimstone somehow cause the second part of it sucks ass big time... Hf..