Blood PVP spec (arena 2's has focus)

Hi... I am no DK, but I've been messing around with the DK's talents before and now I did it again, for 2 hours checking up on skills, my experience and the talent possibilities. I expect the use of HS only and not BS (to keep the movement speed reduce up) and DS as main hits.

I think I've earned some info on this build for 2v2 double dps setup:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767

Now... Tell me what you would do with the last points, tell me what you would do differently (like perhaps taking Blood Gorged since we are going for a quick kill?). Any info is appreciated, but do it with a link and a good description and I would appreciate the effort very much!

Re: Blood PVP spec (arena 2's has focus)

no sudden doom? -.-

if its dps setup why improved death strike?... obliterate > death strike
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Just questioning sudden doom ain't helping me =P well, I have a few spare points.. and tell me what you would take the points from to get sudden doom?

And obliterate... Yeah, I would go for that as well, but it is my partner that wants DS instead due to the selfhealing (which is high enough atm). Guess there might be a reason to change that, BUT... Through talents the crit bonus effect from DS is up'ed by 45%. But then again, I could take a point from there and get a crit on Obliterate or take 4 points from unholy and get both, but lose the 10 second cd reduce on DG.

Spec with Obliterate as focus without imp DG would look like this (imo):
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767

Opinions?

NOTE: the specs has 3 spare points, so feel free to tell me where you'd want them =)

EDIT: throwing Obliterate to hell... Through blood talents you get 30% dmg, 45% crit dmg on Death Strike (losing 3% crit compared to Obliterate though).

Oh, and another quick question:

The glyph of ds, does it increase the total dmg done by ds by up to 25% or is it the weapon-dmg or bonus dmg?