Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A few dr00d spells

Hello

Me and my friends thought about some dr00d spells a 1-2 for each specc....Take a look and tell me what you think .

Restoration specc

Essence of the forest - while in tree form you have ability to summon a minion that heals you're party/raid + it increases mana regeneration by 12%

Roots of Unending Life - While in tree form the druid sinks his roots into the earth wich increases his healing by 20/40/60 but unable to move and also regens 2% of mana every 1 second this efect lasts 20 seconds. ( Level 40 rank 1 = 20% )
    Level 60 rank 2 = 40%
    Level 80 rank 3 = 60%

Balance Spells

Light of the Moon - Increases damage by all spells by 25 % for 20 seconds.

Call of the Moon - While in Moonkin form the player grants the party/raid 20% haste + 200 spellpower for 30 seconds

Feral abilites

Roar of the King - While in cat form the player grants the party/raid 400 attack power and 50 stamina for 30 seconds.

Made by Wingeruss , Kyniska ( aka Hntr) & Aertius [Executus , EU]

Re: A few dr00d spells

Most of those all seem like Bloodlust-type effects.. no offense or anything, but druids seem like they're sitting pretty, with a few notable shortfalls for feral dps, so not sure a bloodlust effect for every spec is really necessary.

the only one i could see fit in the game is the one from Resto spec. the others is just way to overpower 25% spell power for 20sec have you any idea how much that would kick all the pure melee class down on dmg? and the you say well they got the feral one. well so you want every raid to have boomkin, feral and resto. just to balance out the dmg between each class?

ill just have to say no go. but i could some like these spell on a archdruid if they every gonna make that class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.

the Tree of life CDs, yes pls I rly need something to boost my healing a lot for a few secs.

btw on moonkins, they got enough dmg, give em some survival spell

eg,Nature's Will, The moonkin goes in a transe reducing all dmg taken by 90% and reging 40% of mana over 10 sec.
    if fatal blow is dealt while moonkin has this ability the moonkin goes to 70% hp but this buff is removed.
    3min CD

15+ Year Old Account

Balance Druids er fine ATM! Actually in my opinion a bit OP considering they can have multiple roles. Restoration and Balance are fine at its state, but Feral (tank) might need some improvements to make them more unique.

The first idea for resto, like a summoned minion which heals your party / raid members is actually not a bad idea. Would be useful if you could summon like a dryad or something on someone within your raid / party ( would work like DK's gargoyle, sticks to one target ) and at the same time regenerates your mana, some % of your total mana as an example. If you would keep the manaregen moderate it could have about a 3m cooldown, since innervate has 6m which is way too long considering how crap the spell is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingeruss

Essence of the forest - while in tree form you have ability to summon a minion that heals you're party/raid + it increases mana regeneration by 12%
    copied from the shaman trees? It's called anchenstral awakening and mana tide totem. also hots are what druids need when they can't focus on a target to heal it, why add an assistant?

Roots of Unending Life - While in tree form the druid sinks his roots into the earth wich increases his healing by 20/40/60 but unable to move and also regens 2% of mana every 1 second this efect lasts 20 seconds. ( Level 40 rank 1 = 20% )
    Level 60 rank 2 = 40%
    Level 80 rank 3 = 60%
    tidal force with dispersion?

Call of the Moon - While in Moonkin form the player grants the party/raid 20% haste + 200 spellpower for 30 seconds
    moonkins need anything but another PVE boost, both are replacable by trinkets, and we don't need another heroism/bloodlust in the raid.

Roar of the King - While in cat form the player grants the party/raid 400 attack power and 50 stamina for 30 seconds.
    ever heard of savage roar ?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    the Tree of life CDs, yes pls I rly need something to boost my healing a lot for a few secs.

btw on moonkins, they got enough dmg, give em some survival spell

eg,Nature's Will, The moonkin goes in a transe reducing all dmg taken by 90% and reging 40% of mana over 10 sec.
    if fatal blow is dealt while moonkin has this ability the moonkin goes to 70% hp but this buff is removed.
    3min CD
    I totally agree with u regards boomkins need surv, if we get targeted we are 99% of the time dead simple is that not much u can do really its a sad world regards the surv factor now dps wise i think we fine we can dish out some far amount of dps but IF we can stay alive long enough.

By giving us the spell we would we more usefal in all bracket for that matter, cuz atm without a pally and melee on u its pretty much gg goodbye. Would like u posting this on the wow forum and link it to this post cuz its damm time we boomkin get some sort of surv, mages have iceblock, locks have port, hunters have all sort of stuff, dk have way 2 many as well (magic shield, pet sarc), rogues have vanish so most dps have clases have some sort of surv mechanic but boomkin NUN.

Damn i really enjoy the resto one´s!

fight for this plx ;o

aka Hntr

But on a more serious note resto and balance (qq set) are fine. Feral is a nice dps spec now.

I like how you sign in that "copyrights" kinda way, cause it's not like there's anything in game already like that... or like people would try to omgsteal your ideas.

Anyway, mostly trolling here. I always scoff at spell suggestions like these cause people can't keep them balanced and always go overboard for their favorite classes. Basically you're asking for ridiculous healing buffs and BL-like spells for Balance and Feral.

We're fine as we are. As mentioned, Feral tanks could use a little love after the recent changes. We're not broken but we're definitely not shining anymore.

Balance is fine? wtf u smoking dude? ever tried pvping as balance vs good players? they will own the living shit out of u counter all ur moves really and they u have NOTHING even worst if its 2vs1 regards surv its just rediculous.

Balance need a surv fix asap thats all i know.

I didn't have PvP in mind, calm your nerdrage will ya.

Yes, Balance does lack a lot of CC and survivability in PvP. I suppose it could use a little love in PvE as well to make their DPS less RNG-reliant.

Druid's mana is fine, if you have mana problems then your probably doing something wrong, so any more mana regen spells probably wont happen. As for the minion, it would be nice bug again if you are having so much trouble that you need a minion to help out then you should consider bringing more healers

Level 60 rank 2 = 40%
    Level 80 rank 3 = 60%
    Um, this may work in level 60 instances and some newer ones, but most of the time you aren't going to be able to "sink your roots into the earth", and I assume it has a cooldown since you gave it a duration, but 60% healing is a bit much.

Heroism like buffs for druids just don't fit. We have "Auras" from our forms, but thats it.

Same as above, but 20% haste AND 200 spellpower is OP.

You already give 5% crit and a proc to heal on crit, and thats not the only reason to bring druids to raids/groups, stop trying to give us more group/raid abilities.

I really like the idea of temporary buffing the raid.
    Something like:

"While in Moonkinform, you grant your party/raid 180 Spellpower and 10% haste for 30 seconds"

This would be SO cool, but nevermind, it will never happen
    Veth, Hand of A'dal @ EmotionS
    100 Tauren Druid, Destromath

I've always imagined resto druids getting a spell like this.

'The Win Butan'

100% of mana, 1hr cooldown.

Kills every single boss and mob in the instance, all loot = druid loot.

..we clearly deserve this.

Anyone notice trees always run around while they heal?

No reason not to...Maybe a stacking buff would help. 1% bonus healing for each second you stand still, up to 5. Call it Deep Roots or something.

I also would love to see bloodlust made available to other classes. Right now shaman are one of the 2 classes that pretty much have to be in every raid. The other being paladin for kings. WTB multiple classes bringing these buffs like Blizzard said they were doing.

(I'd mention AI or MotW, but you can go without those. MotW is the closest to kings. AI is useless for half of the classes in the game.)

Maybe MotW should be changed to give 10% to stats and the resistance, and kings give its 10% and gain the resistance. Then give bloodlust to ummm, warlocks?
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    No reason not to...Maybe a stacking buff would help. 1% bonus healing for each second you stand still, up to 5. Call it Deep Roots or something.
    For some reason i like this idea, but let's make it .5% every second upto 5 stacks as a passive ability from ToL.

Well guys okay let's make this thread DR00D SPELLZ IDEA
    So everyone post they're ideas and let's see what we get , but unique stuff not copying everyone else idea and then add a lil smth

Quote Originally Posted by NotafamaDruid
    For some reason i like this idea, but let's make it .5% every second upto 5 stacks as a passive ability from ToL.
    Now this makes sense because all of our other auras have two effects with imp.

Moonkin: 5% Crit & 3% Haste
    Feral: 5% Crit & heal on crit.

So it would make perfect sense.

Here are my suggestions for spells/glyphs/talents

Spells
    Gift of Life - Increases healing taken by your group by 15% and reduces your groups spell cost by 10%. Last 20 sec. 5 min CD. 2 Min debuff "Can not benefit from Gift of Life".
    (Even though I don't believe druids will ever get a raid wide buff... )

Glyphs
    Glyph of Rejuvenation - Causes your rejuvenation to jump to heal an additional target. The jump reduces the duration by 9 seconds.
    Description: Changes the current Rejuv glyph to jump to one additional target, the rejuv duration is cut in half (with talents) but you can still swiftmend off of it. This is a smart heal and jumps to the closest target with the lowest health.

Glyph of Tranquility - Reduces amount healed by 20% and increases mana cost by 15%, but you no longer have to channel to maintain the spell.
    Description: Basically makes tranquility a healing Starfall

Talents
    Change Gift of the Earth Mother to include "Increases the critical strike chance of your Lifebloom's bloom by 2/4/6/8/10% per application."

Change Revitalize to include "The direct heal of your Regrowth also has a 5/10/15% chance to increase the target's damage done by 3% for 20 seconds."

Change Heart of the Wild by replacing "Increases your Intellect by x%" with "increases your Intellect by 15/30% of your agility".

btw, I'm not suggesting that ALL of these be done, each suggestion is independent of the others. (Meaning the suggestion was made assuming the others aren't going to happen)