New Ele changes conclusion

Just wanted a post of people giving conclusion of what they think now of the new changes that they got to have a go and see pro's and con's.

Personally I really like the changes and it seems a very good balance especially in the pvp area. We have a lot more chance against survivability and can unleash very good burst quickly. Personaly in pve and pvp, improved earthbind totem I pay homage too, it is so useful it wonderful.

Ele shammy have definitly taken steps forward and not backward as some presumed we would, the changes we got were little in some ways but really changed alot.

Re: New Ele changes conclusion

The only thing that concerns me about Elemental PvP is what happens when we all gain ridiculous amounts of resilliance again?

For now, though, we are in a fairly good place.

i've found pvping in PVE gear works better world and in BGs. Not going to outlast anyone with resilience. Our best defense is kill them before they kill us. Prolly different in lawlrena's when you have a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox
    Our best defense is kill them before they kill us.
    I like hiding in the trees. For me it's not kill them before they kill you, it's more of kill them before they see you. If they see me, I scream like a little girl and get killed 2 sec later.

If you spec/glyph everything correctly we are beast's in pvp and arena

Stoneclaw absorbs a ton of damage,
    new earthbind totem is godly, break rogues stealth and roots them
    instant ghost wolf and now cleansing totem

Quote Originally Posted by Cryon
    If you spec/glyph everything correctly we are beast's in pvp and arena

Stoneclaw absorbs a ton of damage,
    new earthbind totem is godly, break rogues stealth and roots them
    instant ghost wolf and now cleansing totem
    elemental PVP is very very very interactive, lots of buttons to press, and figuring out which totems you need to throw out on each CD, timing imp Fire nova totem stuns, and when to get out that last burst, or to heal yourself.

its tough, but ive managed to 1v1 win against ret pallys, rogues, and DKs(somehow). they might have been bad, but i like to think im good! ><!.... 900 resil helps too