Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Spiked Titansteel Vs Helm of Unsubmissive?

although warhelm has more AP and hit, it is lower rated because there arent many items with expertise.

thats why obsi>warhelm

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    although warhelm has more AP and hit, it is lower rated because there arent many items with expertise.

thats why obsi>warhelm
    Correct.

It's not even all that much AP. Besides that if you aren't a JC the socket blows.

And getting hit with current ulduar gear is a joke. Especially for paladins considering that just the legs/chest are more than half the hit you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulos01
    Wow you people are anti-social bastards arnt you? do you talk to people in real life with smart arse comments like you do here?
    Yes. My friends aren't 12 and can handle constructive criticism.

It's not like I called him a flaming noob and didn't explain my response.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulos01
    Wow you people are anti-social bastards arnt you? do you talk to people in real life with smart arse comments like you do here?
    You're clearly new to the forums, and possibly forums in general.

I've seen nothing in this thread to make me think anything ill of anyone in it, as a matter of fact, I have found this thread pretty helpful .

yeah ive been apart of many forums just lately wow based forums and this thread is quite civilized in comparision

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus
    You're clearly new to the forums, and possibly forums in general.

I've seen nothing in this thread to make me think anything ill of anyone in it, as a matter of fact, I have found this thread pretty helpful .

And this is what I try to achieve with my postings.

I would WANT someone to tell me I'm wrong in order to correct myself it just needs to be done with proof or some sense of social agreement.

Spiked titansteel helm is definitely more dominant after the patch where they added a gem socket to it. It was the (2nd?) best in slot helm before 3.1. As a dps raider, you shouldn't worry about stamina. Haste is still pretty bad for most classes, hit, crit, and str from the titansteel helm would definitely be better than haste.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Thanks for the great info...it ended up being a very informative thread!

I keep wishing haste will someday lower the GCD again

And really the only reason why I asked was because I know there were major changes to SOB - seal damage vs judgement damage.

My judgements are hitting for way less now like we all expected and I wanted to try a new gearing approach tailored to this change...you guys are right...it doesn't work.

Sorry about the Douche-Bag comment Adamson...just trying to get some answers to all the crazy-ass changes that keep happening to us!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    And this is what I try to achieve with my postings.

I would WANT someone to tell me I'm wrong in order to correct myself it just needs to be done with proof or some sense of social agreement.
    adamson m8, when are you getting hitcapped?

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    adamson m8, when are you getting hitcapped?
    Got a new ring last night, I'm actually a bit over. Gotta change my melancholy sabatons to icewalker to change boots.