15+ Year Old Account

Ulduar tailoring patterns

Has anyone seen the new tailoring patterns drop yet? I haven't seen anyone wearing the new gear - nor have I seen the patterns appearing on the AH.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Re: Ulduar tailoring patterns

We got one of the tailoring patterns drop last night off of XT along with a shiny fragment
    The patterns are BoP so your not likely to see them on AH

Spellslinger's boots pattern dropped for us.

You haven't seen anyone with new tailor item probably because each of these new items requires 6 Runed Orbs to make, which I only see 2 (or maybe 3, didn't pay much attention on these) dropped from bosses in our full clear to Yogg (you can exchange 18 emblem of conquest for a runed orb, but w/ 13 boss clear you only get 15 emblems & there are new eblem gears so people won't be getting their orbs from EoC in first few weeks yet, I guess).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

We have gotten 2 patterns but as said before it's the orbs that's the problem.

I got one of those Patterns requiring 20 Mooncloth on the way of trash to General last night, very nice indeed (BoE btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia
    w/ 13 boss clear you only get 15 emblems.
    wrong ... you get 4 emblems from killing Freya and her elders.
    If you do Freya in hard mode, you will also get 4 emblems. Sarth 3D style.
    There are 18 emblems in a full clear
    Stop standing in fire...

how much are the BOE tailoring recipes going for at your AH?
    http://wowrichkid.blogspot.com/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Telant
    We got one of the tailoring patterns drop last night off of XT along with a shiny fragment
    The patterns are BoP so your not likely to see them on AH
    Thanks Telant.

Wowhead indicates that the patterns (two boot and two belt patterns) are not BoP; that they can be freely traded. I'm a little confused therefore, based on your statement above.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

I've got the new Caster Belt recipe, dropped off the Iron Coucil (25).
    Just dont have 6 Runed Orb at this time:/

patterns are bop items boe maybe. we had two lw patterns drop last night. melee belt and caster leather cant remember what
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

15+ Year Old Account

I saw the first Ulduar pattern - for Savior's Slippers - appear on the AH last night.

35,000 gold bid
    35,000 gold buyout

I may wait for the prices to come down a tad, assuming I don't get the drop beforehand.