XT-002 25man Hardmode

Hello,

I have few questions about deconstructor hard mode.

First, what means increase health by 40%? Its from currect health points or its from overall? ( for example, if he have 10mil left after destroying the heart, will he have 14milion hp (+40% from currect hp) OR 19mil hp(around +40% from overrall hp) ?

Second, if you would destroy heart which is spawned at 25% of XT-002 hp, means nuke it to 0%(that means dealing 10milion damage to it) would he even get that +40%, or he would just die because you just "killed" him?

Third, Gravity bomb with Hard mode activated will in addition spam voidzone. This Deals 7500k dmg instantly(means killing player which get bombed??) or it proces every 1(3) seconds, and does it despawn after some time or it lies there until wipe/kill?

Fourth, is his voice a result of mind-control from Yog-Saron?

I know its kinda early to think about that, but its usefull information for 10man too, and in my opinion 10man version of this boss just really really easier, and not just because of essence of fight.(aoe on moar peoples etc..)

Thanks.

Re: XT-002 25man Hardmode

Was wondering myself, is it enough to kill the heart once? every phase change, or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    First, what means increase health by 40%? Its from currect health points or its from overall? ( for example, if he have 10mil left after destroying the heart, will he have 14milion hp (+40% from currect hp) OR 19mil hp(around +40% from overrall hp) ?

Second, if you would destroy heart which is spawned at 25% of XT-002 hp, means nuke it to 0%(that means dealing 10milion damage to it) would he even get that +40%, or he would just die because you just "killed" him?

Third, Gravity bomb with Hard mode activated will in addition spam voidzone. This Deals 7500k dmg instantly(means killing player which get bombed??) or it proces every 1(3) seconds, and does it despawn after some time or it lies there until wipe/kill?

Fourth, is his voice a result of mind-control from Yog-Saron?
    1) His health goes to full and increases by 40% of his total HP. So this means it would be wise to down the heart at it's first spawn (75%).

2) If you were to kill the heart at 25%, he would go back to full + have 40% of his HP, as stated before. You cannot kill him in the heart phase, the damage from the heart phase is transfered after he comes back up.

3) Not sure about this, since I have yet to do it on hard mode, but I would say it would eventually despawn; it would just make it so that whoever has the bomb needs to move immediately, or that the boss will need to be kited in order to compensate for the group avoiding it.

4) I don't know, but I doubt it. It has something to do that he's like a little child (hence the voice, tantrum, "I don't think it bends that way" [he thinks we're toys], etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyrocks
    1) His health goes to full and increases by 40% of his total HP. So this means it would be wise to down the heart at it's first spawn (75%).

2) If you were to kill the heart at 25%, he would go back to full + have 40% of his HP, as stated before. You cannot kill him in the heart phase, the damage from the heart phase is transfered after he comes back up.

3) Not sure about this, since I have yet to do it on hard mode, but I would say it would eventually despawn; it would just make it so that whoever has the bomb needs to move immediately, or that the boss will need to be kited in order to compensate for the group avoiding it.

4) I don't know, but I doubt it. It has something to do that he's like a little child (hence the voice, tantrum, "I don't think it bends that way" [he thinks we're toys], etc.).
    Well the fact he will reach his full hp kinda answered my questions, thank. That voice was a joke