Priest 71 lvl with Deadly gladiator frostwyrm and Deadly gladiator title ??

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...lisk&gn=Broken
    wtf? a 71 priest become deadly gladiator playing arenas at 70 and got frostwyrm? this is unbeliavable!!!!!!!!
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Re: Priest 71 lvl with Deadly gladiator frostwyrm and Deadly gladiator title ??

what the hell ...

O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCharabini
    O_o
    MY EYES WERE O_O
    This is so pathetic. If i knowed i was not going to lose so many days on lot of hrs on my hunter to get duelist now > damn wtffffffffff

Good God... his gear... unbearable... what in the name of all that's holy...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz
    Good God... his gear... unbearable... what in the name of all that's holy...
    Well, np, he is Disc

he has achievements that are supposed to be unlockable by playing arena at lvl 80 ... wha ?

Navaras

Look at the other achievements, Saying he is level 80. I don't understand whats happening here.

Probably armory bugged.
    Screenshot of him with the mount showing the priest's level and I believe.
    Hi

He dont got achie level 80..neither step into the arena (win 80 lvl ranked match lol)

lvl 70 arena bracket received rewards when it shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by ltm
    lvl 70 arena bracket received rewards when it shouldn't have.
    Oooouch... Good job Blizzard... ;<
    Hi

armory bugged ... something tells me that aint true cos of his merciless 'n brutal gear, no proffs, stats and talents matching level.

Think this is a lil bug in those achievements° and the current arena system if you ask me :s.

HAX!

you should check this thread :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...9231#msg849231

this may be intended..
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

I bet he never upgraded his account, got the title/mount, then upgraded immediately after. He would have been at the top of his bracket before upgrading, then.
    Perhaps that's what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoo
    Has to be a glitch, he has areana achievements for level 80, but no level 80 achievement
    the achievement says 'level 80', but that doesn't mean it was coded to only be available at level 80, or coded correctly.

IE the person who made the Achiev didn't think about level 70 arenas, didn't figure that anyone would be able to even get that far or that high rating wise, and didn't actually code the achivement to require level 80.

sucks for that guy, especially if blizz doesn't let them keep it, and i'm sure blizz will be looking VERY closely at their matches (whomever his teammate was) to see if there was win-trading or anything

iAk

SS or it didn't happen.

yeah im not gonna believe this without an in game screenshot of the player with the achievement/mount

This is real, don't know if it was intended but it is real...

Some 70 from my server got it, after a couple days the mounts were removed but they kept the titles... Now what I'm wondering is if they were really in the 0.5% of the level 70 teams, because those guys I've seen with the title are unlikely to get there... Maybe a bug, maybe the number of teams getting glad @ 70 were based on the numbers of total teams (including 80)?

Gz to the people it happend to, I don't know if it's really deserved but you will get a lot of hate from all the Challenger out there who think they are god, and that's totally priceless